• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Whats the srenght of the 2mg bars of Xanax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a promising start, I may close this thread unless you are able to articulate a clearer question...

please no do mix Xanax with alcohol. I have had 1 mg with a few beers and a joint completely floor me and waking up in a pool of vomit knocked out for a few hours.

The strength of 2,mg bars is, believe it or not, 2mg. This guy is clearly fucked. I think he's in the UK so his bar probably won't be Xanax, hopefully it will be a sensible dose of etizolam. K cider is twice as strong as regular stuff, it's about ,9%.
OP, stop drinking alcohol, and try and get someone to watch you.

I'm an alcoholic and love my benzos. Scrip 30mg 6 x cans over along night 2mg xanc

Stop fucking necking benzos when you're pissed mate! You've had enough. Taking more will NOT produce more of a buzz, it'll just make disaster more likely. Although it sounds like you're there already.
Just don't go out in public, and have someone watch you please.

I've taken cider cans o k cider everyone I talk can't understand what I'm saying I've 4mg bars think I've got my memories gabapentin 300mg strength then 10 clonazepam 5mg all together with the super ciders

Please put the brakes on!! Its great that you Know you Have a High tolerance??
This is Exactly How Everyone ODs , not Suicide................ Just got the RECIPE WRONG !!!!!!
step back enjoy where you are

Everyone gabapentin cocodomal, diazepam, 2 small xanax, ☆zopiclone 7.5mg and some weed not has any weeks months. Back the cider.

Jungo871

Pull your head in mate. What your doing is dangerous. I have had friends on here and in real life pass away from doing what your doing.

People are giving you this advice because they care about your life, not just to be
annoying. Drinking adds to already cloudy judgement.

Please be safe,

Andy

What is your question (or insight perhaps), this is a drug forum, not a get trashed and post incoherent gibberish...Maybe that is for the Drug Culture forum (i honestly don't know what is posted there exactly)?

If you are asking if 2mg alprazolam tablets are strong the answer is yes, and the answer is particularly yes if they are combined with more alprazolam or alcohol. Alprazolam is a good way to get arrested (its gotten me nice and arrested before). The dumbest things ive ever done in my life were on benzos (ive also done some interesting things on benzos too).

Last edited:
Jungo871

Pull your head in mate. What your doing is dangerous. I have had friends on here and in real life pass away from doing what your doing.

People are giving you this advice because they care about your life, not just to be

Please be safe,

[/QUOTE
Jungo871

Please be safe,

Andy
Sorry baby had 4 super strength weed

What is your question (or insight perhaps), this is a drug forum, not a get trashed and post incoherent gibberish...Maybe that is for the Drug Culture forum (i honestly don't know what is posted there exactly)?

If you are asking if 2mg alprazolam tablets are strong the answer is yes, and the answer is particularly yes if they are combined with more alprazolam or alcohol. Alprazolam is a good way to get arrested (its gotten me nice and arrested before). The dumbest things ive ever done in my life were on benzos (ive also done some interesting things on benzos too).
M

Everyone gabapentin cocodomal, diazepam, 2 small xanax, ☆zopiclone 7.5mg and some weed not has any weeks months. Back the cider.
You are very lucky
or
Just a troll who thinks that typing BS on a Forum is all about Shits and Giggles??
But you are way off the reservation with your use!! You have a dumpster Fire going on in your body. What you are doing has Killed people already, and you are lucky, but luck runs out!!
Please understand Harm Reduction is not to HUrt your HIGH, Its to save your and any other peoples lives you may Hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.