• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Whats the secret codeine linctus phase

Status
Not open for further replies.

ufukingprick

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi typical UK chemist hopper just wanted to know though why I never get codeine linctus they always say "sorry we don't sell it anymore" and obviously theirs nothing I can say without giving myself away.

so I just have to get the co cos for any 'future pain or visit to lala land'' I know this isn't technically harm reduction except I have a dry cough and need some good cough medicine also can som1 quote me the main cough medicine to use for its dxm contents thanks.

And also could u guys directs me to any threads that are about this subject if it isn't to much bother thank you.

We can't help you source drugs, sorry. And honestly, I'm pretty sure these pharmacists aren't stupid, so I wouldn't worry about whether or not you've "given yourself away". They see it all the time, I'm sure.

Actually I'm quite good at reading people and presenting myself but I am young anyway codeine linctus is a legal pom so I think I should have the right to ask?

Well since DXM is legal, I can say that the cough syrup I use is called Benylin Dry Coughs (the light blue one). It's found in every pharmacy behind the counter and its DXM only with a 225mg dose per bottle. You can go look it up on the boots pharmacy website. Also, he's a link to the big and dandy DXM thread thats on bluelight - http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/297017-The-Big-amp-Dandy-DXM-Thread - I also recommend checking out the DXM faq by william white, it has all the information you need to know about DXM.

Well since DXM is legal, I can say that the cough syrup I use is called Benylin Dry Coughs (the light blue one). It's found in every pharmacy behind the counter and its DXM only with a 225mg dose per bottle. You can go look it up on the boots pharmacy website. Also, he's a link to the big and dandy DXM thread thats on bluelight - http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/297017-The-Big-amp-Dandy-DXM-Thread - I also recommend checking out the DXM faq by william white, it has all the information you need to know about DXM.

^ Thank you, raphaelvize. OP, perhaps they are reluctant to sell you linctus because you've made the rounds too many times and they're onto you. You did say that you're young and having a youthful appearance probably doesn't help your case. I see you're new here but just so you know, we can't help you with finding "the secret" as your title alludes to.

Oh OK then its just like if I ask and they say they don't have it even if they don't what can I do and I've seen then turn down this old black grandma I actually told her she could get off the internet though cus I felt bad for her etc

All I want to find out now is if anywhere does sell it because some people are saying they don't sell it anymore or its very rare and others are saying its very available??

All I want to find out now is if anywhere does sell it because some people are saying they don't sell it anymore or its very rare and others are saying its very available??

I understand your dilemma but this is not something we can help you with. Bluelight does not permit sourcing of any kind so I'm closing this.
Please read our forum guidelines before posting.

www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/441015-BDD-Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.