• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Whats the most Gabapentin you’ve taken? Can you OD on it?

Zapgunn

Bluelighter
What’s the highest dose of gabapentin you’ve taken at once? I kana it has limited bio-availability, so does it even make a difference if you take a very large dose? Given that your body can only absorb so much of it, does that mean that you can’t OD?

I’ve been taking it for almost a year now. It used to help so much but now it doesn’t do shit. I quit taking kratom and smoking weed a few days ago and I’m experiencing some sever insomnia. and was thinking about taking a very large dose to see if that would help put me out… something like 2-3 grams. Is that a terrible idea? Would it just be a waste? I might not be thinking clearly from sleep deprivation. My usual dose is 600mg 3 times a day.

8(

I have taken 3g and you basically cant od on it. i wouldnt go over the 5g mark though.:\

If you've been taking it daily for awhile you probably won't feel much for a one time up-dose

I've taken 27g over the course of four hours before, I've heard of up to 49 grams. There's no OD limit I've ever heard of, worst case is you pass out. Single largest dose was I think 10-12 grams, I had about two of those in one night. Tolerance was high

Stop for 2 weeks then do six grams total in an hour, take two Aleve at the start and take them on a full stomach

Taking more than a gram or two is a complete waste as it will be excreted.

Eat a large meal then take 400-600mgs every 2 hours. This is the only way to get more fucked up

I based the dosage info on the fact that you have a tolerance. I wouldnt recommend a naive person do this. Instead try 200mg every 2 hours.

word. I ended up taking about three grams over the course of an hour. It made me feel sorta intoxicated, but tbh it wasn’t that enjoyable. I also mixed it with a large dose of mulungu, so that might have had an bad effect.

I think the most Gabapentin I've ever taken at once was probably....just over six grams? 6000mg+ or so, hard to remember because I think I threw benzos in the mix as well. For the sake of harm reduction I must state: don't try this at home kids.

The highest dose I've taken was only 3,600mg and it wasn't fun. I did it with a friend, who had taken 4,200mg. This was all at once. I lost complete coordination. Didn't have any balance, people had to repeat things multiple times to me before I'd actually pay attention to what they were saying.

My friend was standing up and all of a sudden, his legs gave in and he just fell to the ground. Thought he was having a seizure at first.

yeah for me last night it was sorta like i was drunk, minus the euphoria. didn’t really help me sleep that much either.