• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the most fucked up thing you've done out your face on benzos or alcohol that you regret

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
What's the most fucked up thing you've done whilst fucked on Benzos and alcohol or even both that you regret for me it's assault a police sergeant after already being done for assault whilst on vodka Xanax clonzepam morphine cocaine and pregabs I regret this immensely

I probably shouldn't talk about the most fucked up thing I've done on benzos 🤔

On the flipside, i have never really done anything out of character or extreme due to alcohol consumption. Alcohol doesn't cause a fraction of the disinhibition that benzos induce, in fact I don't notice much disinhibition from even giant amounts of alcohol.

Moved from BDD --> DC

Last edited:
I probably shouldn't talk about the most fucked up think I've done on benzos 🤔

On the flipside, i have never really done anything out of character or extreme due to alcohol consumption. Alcohol doesn't cause a fraction of the disinhibition that benzos induce for me, in fact I don't notice much disinhibition from even giant amounts of alcohol.

Moved from BDD --> DC
What do you usually drink I'm usually ok if I stick to ciders but after a few I end up drinking spirits which Is why I can't drink as I have no self control same with benzos if I take say one 2mg of clonzepam I end up eating my whole strip and doing something I regret but I was dependent on them and if I stopped taking them I had insane panic attacks and unable to sleep

I drove a car 😞 thought I was ok, fell asleep at the wheel. Hit 2 parked cars. Thank god I was in a quiet suburb at the crack of dawn with no one around; it could have been so much worse.

I drove a car 😞 thought I was ok, fell asleep at the wheel. Hit 2 parked cars. Thank god I was in a quiet suburb at the crack of dawn with no one around; it could have been so much worse.
Oh my you're lucky that it wasn't worse and lucky you didn't get caught by the police for driving under the influence that wouldn't have been fun glad you survived unscathed

Probably the countless fights i got into while younger and drunk. Can't say ive done anything on benzos that i regret though

Oh my you're lucky that it wasn't worse and lucky you didn't get caught by the police for driving under the influence that wouldn't have been fun glad you survived unscathed
Oh I’m sorry I wasn’t more clear, I DID get busted by the police - I was shocked and sobbing when he came around to my door, seemed almost apologetic that he had to ticket me. He said “you know I have to give you a ticket for this, right?” I kept crying but nodded my head and took the ticket. I knew I had fucked up big time. They called an ambulance, I went to the hospital, and they tested my blood, I had done crack and Xanax and a lil booze so I got a DUI. I was too traumatized to get behind the wheel of a car again, tho…it’s been 6 years and I still don’t drive

I will say the only time I crashed a car while intoxicated wasn't due to alcohol or benzos, but rather phenobarbital. I hadn't intended to drive intoxicated on it; when I took the pills (it was alot of pills) I had intended to time it out so that it wouldn't kick in until I had gotten home. It seemed to work out fine, but I got the timing a bit off apparently because I ended up careening into one of those large construction bins just a few doors down from my house. It wasn't too bad but my car got pretty seriously fucked up, thousands of dollars of damage. What's worse is that I was driving my 3rd generation Mazda RX7 (a 1995 model, a very rare car)

I never got in trouble for it though

*Though it isn't entirely accurate that I haven't crashed a car while intoxicated. I once got into a little fender bender while very intoxicated on the original forumulation of perdue oxycontin. It was night and someone was backing their car out of the street in front of a bar. Due to the oxycodone-induced slowed reaction time and double vision, i misjudged when to stop and ended up bumping into the car at very low speed. There was zero damage to the persons car that I hit because it was so slow (and it was a pickup truck that was fucked up anyhow, my car got a little dented).

The crazy part is what happened next, I get out of the car, pissed off and confrontational (the person who was driving was probably a little at fault too), but I am obviously fucked up and intoxicated (this was when I was injecting the pills, I was only 18). People start coming out of the bar due to the commotion and some lady yells, "grab his keys!". The crowd wrestles the keys away from me and tosses it to some guy, then i break from the crowd and am able to snatch them back. This happens a few more times, they take my keys, toss it someone, i get them back. Then someone tries to throw the keys on the roof of the bar since it is clear how determined I am on getting them back, but they miss and the keys windup in the parking lot. I run, grab the keys, and no one seems to be willing to try to take them from me anymore, at which point some guy asks me if I live around there, I said yes, and then he offers to drive me home if i give him my keys.

He made good on his word, and he drove me home in my own car (me in the passenger seat) and his buddy followed in another car. I guess he felt bad for this 18 year old kid who would have definitely gotten arrested if the cops showed up. He probably had a DUI or two himself given that he was hanging around a bar. Never got in trouble for that either.

Last edited:
I just want to say that I saw the post title and then I saw that Negrogesic posted and I was tantalized and curious. :) Go BL can be a fun place. lol I am still waiting on the BL novel.

I actually notice when I even take .5 of alprazolam or etizolam my vocabulary is uninhibited. I wonder by what mechanism benzos erase morality at times without even sensing it.

Oh I’m sorry I wasn’t more clear, I DID get busted by the police - I was shocked and sobbing when he came around to my door, seemed almost apologetic that he had to ticket me. He said “you know I have to give you a ticket for this, right?” I kept crying but nodded my head and took the ticket. I knew I had fucked up big time. They called an ambulance, I went to the hospital, and they tested my blood, I had done crack and Xanax and a lil booze so I got a DUI. I was too traumatized to get behind the wheel of a car again, tho…it’s been 6 years and I still don’t drive
Ah shit that sounds really traumatic at least you didn't hurt anyone though

Exactly!!! I would never have been able to live with myself 😭

Ive never mixed alcohol with benzos. On benzos I dont know what ive done but one day I was at home and I woke up in the hospital. And other day I woke up at night to take a piss and I didnt find the toilet, I had to answer my Mother who was in the couch.

phenobarbital
I’ve been addicted to Fioricet before, which has butalbital in it. It feels sooo good, but omg it is hard to get off of. I was in a bad place at the time and abusing this substance was how I coped 😕

I've told this story many times on here....

"Yo dawg, Yo dawg, let me get dat"

I slowly fade back in and see a big black guy standing over me holding out his hand in expectation of what I am to give him.

"Yo dawg!! Let me get dat!

I lift my head to find myself lying on cold concrete with a toilet paper role under my head for a pillow. I hand over the roll and he sits down 2 feet from my concrete floor impromptu bed to loudly evacuate his bowels with little care to my presence. I rub my eyes and look over to bars and several other men who have had my same misfortune.

"Fuck... I'm in jail"

The next hour or two goes by in a blur as I fade in and out of conciseness. I then hear my name and find out that I'm getting bonded out. I see my dad and don't even remember calling him.

Through him and the jail report I find out that I was arrested for stealing a 12pk of beer at a 7-11. It says I walked in tried to buy beer but was refused because it was past 2am. I then walked behind the cooler helped myself and proceeded to walk out the door.

The cashier yelled out " I am calling the cops" to which I responded "call the fucking cops"

Then I sat down on the curb cracked a beer and sat there drinking till the cops arrived. Thank God I didn't get in my car sitting a few ft away to get a DUI.

The last thing I remember about the night before that was taking a Klonopin and playing the drinking game where you spin a quarter and drink till it stops spinning. It stopped but I thought "I'll be a badass" as I finished off the beer in one big gulp.

As I get home my buddy calls me and as I pickup to tell him what happened he cuts me off yelling

"Dude! Where the fuck are you?"
"Jail, man... I tried to steal beer"
"Everyone is looking for you to kick your ass"
"What do you mean?"
"You stole a bunch of stuff at the party"
" No way! Stop fucking with me"

I then pop my trunk to see purses, wallets, clothes, one Nike size 12 shoe, a vase, stereo and a giant bag of kibbles and bits

"WTF!"

It turns out that at some point everybody at the party I was at decided to go skinny dipping but I decided it would be a good time to steal everyone's clothes, purses, wallets and other assorted shit from the house I was at. Everyone got out to find they had no clothes. Needless to say everyone was pissed but I was able to plead my case, tell them what happened to me and explain that I wasn't in my right frame of mind. After getting all of their stuff back, some incredulous looks and some laughter all was forgiven.

Last edited:
OD'd underneath my parent's house(my childhood home). Countless other horror stories, like getting arrested, stealing tons of stuff, getting involved in very serious/dangerous street crime activity and with very dangerous criminals, of both petty, drug crime and organized crime, ruined relationships with girls that I loved, consumed insane amounts of drugs and weed while barred out and have no recollection of even doing those drugs so I wasted thousands of dollars' worth of good drugs over time.
But the worst one for me personally will always be either overdosing at my parents house from being blacked out on benzo's and then taking fentanyl pressed xans and subutex in large amounts while already blacked out, or showing up to my sister's funeral very close to blacked out and then copping a bunch of kpins directly after funeral and getting blacked out and completely disappearing until the next morning even though all my family needed me at that time. Yeah, benzo's really made my life difficult for years. SO glad I got off them. Just typing this out has reminded me that I never want to fuck with them again.

I just want to say that I saw the post title and then I saw that Negrogesic posted and I was tantalized and curious. :) Go BL can be a fun place. lol I am still waiting on the BL novel.

I actually notice when I even take .5 of alprazolam or etizolam my vocabulary is uninhibited. I wonder by what mechanism benzos erase morality at times without even sensing it.

Funny you said that because I added a secondary story to that original post after you said this despite not seeing your comment

I have written a fair portion of said book, but it is in novel form, stylized, sort of a Fight Club meets Fear and Loathing type of tale, based on real events.

Took 12mg xanax, 10 beers, broke into my landlord's house and swallowed a bottle of IV chemotherapy meds thinking it was opioids (I have no idea why). It's a miracle I didn't die. Nearly bit my tongue off in a grand mal seizure, had bleeding gums and all my hair fell out.

Not proud of that one.......... I was 18 years old and very stupid.

Stumbling helplessly on railway yard and shouting. Definitely stopped some trains but cops finally picked me up and to the drunk tank. This was only told me in the morning.
It happened on payday. I had drank some cognac. Scored speed. Did absolutely humongous line of stuff saying to my friend "I promise this is really bad idea". Proceeded to bar. I guess speed wore off. Blackout. Woke up in drunk tank with the speed in my button pocket.

Last edited:
Funny you said that because I added a secondary story to that original post after you said this despite not seeing your comment

I have written a fair portion of said book, but it is in novel form, stylized, sort of a Fight Club meets Fear and Loathing type of tale, based on real events.
Please do share. I thoroughly enjoy creative, druggy style prose.

Oh and the time I took like 15mg of etizolam, had a plan to try to crack the lock on my mom's safe to steal some shit, but was worried she would come home from work sooner than usual, so I jammed a chair up against the front door knob (only entrance), but before I could execute my master safe cracking plan I just blacked out on the couch and fell asleep.

My mom came home, couldn't open the door and thought I was trying to kill myself so she called the police. I was woken up by 4 police officers and they told me to go to the hospital or go to jail.

So of course I go to the hospital and in triage I just told them I was high on benzos. They dont do anything then send me home with a $3000 bill.

Man I was a real dumb piece of shit back then lol