• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Whats the most effective way to decrease concerta/methylphenidate tolerance?

Byzek

Bluelighter
In addition to stop taking them of course.
Maybe you have some extra tips for me.
I will stop taking them tomorrow for 2 weeks that i Will see how they will work.
First I started taking them back in august 2018 then did a one year break till july 2019 and started them taking again in june 2020 but this time only for 8 weeks.
Then I stopped puuuh.

Is my drug history important to mention?😂

Well i started it again in march 2021 for 8 weeks and then break and since july im in but had couple of mini breaks.

I wanna do a reset and use this shit wiser, namely for energy purposes, not just like a nonsense junkie, especially for sport enhancement, sex, partying ( i prefer this over other shit).
I mix it always with 5-htp works for me like mild xtc without these horrific depressive comedowns.

And actually i use this also as an antidepressant, it gives me motivation, i wanna do things and so on.

What do you guys have in mind? Can I bust the withdrawal with minimizing things like cell phone, fasting?
The only withdrawal which i had is fewer energy and lazyness.
Another side effevcts is my poor diet habe to whatch my diet coz im tryna building muscle.

Actually it would be nice to stop takimg it for 6 months but i will try 2 weeks first

Memantine is said to reduce tolerance besides to opioids also to stimulants - not completely sure how and how much is actually potentiation (its a dopamine D2 agonist while stimulants are indirect agonists during dopamine release but direct agonism gives a very different profile than release). This is the most effective possibility without abstinence. N-acetyl cysteine might have some effects as well if I remember correctly.

It might be hard to get a script for memantine, net pharmacies are your friend bit watch out for scammers even when its not usually on their radar.