• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine what's the max purity of cocaine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluLait

Bluelighter
1. Maximum chemically achievable cocaine HCL purity? As in, how pure is pure cocaine? I know for example MDMA can only be a maximum of 84% pure, no matter how many times you purify/how you synthesize it. Is it the same for cocaine?

2. What purity does uncut coke straight 'off the kilo' from columbia or ecuador (for example) have? How pure do they make it?

3. Does anybody here ever tested their coke to know how good it is/what's in it?

4. Do you wash your coke with acetone?

5. Anybody know of a way to get rid of levamisole?

Last edited:
I am guessing the most pure cocaine would be 100% purity. Thats just a common sense guess though and probably incorrect.

i don't know much about coke as it's not my thing, but weren't their rumors of it being cut with levisamole at the source?

If you want the right answer, you need to ask the right question. Obviously the max purity of cocaine could technically be 100%. It could technically be 100% off the brick in theory if the production weren't fraught with greed. But I guess that's what happens when people demand a greedy drug from greedy dealers.

are they true? visiting a friend this weekend who has some top coke, but pussying out about the dewormer.

I don't really know. But these rumours have been going for a while now. It's never stopped me and I'm fine. But if you're concerned about it I wouldn't use. As it can't be filtered out.

If one were to actually get 70% cocaine, it would probably blow their mind.

are they true? visiting a friend this weekend who has some top coke, but pussying out about the dewormer.

Friend of mine sent some coke off to be tested. (Netherlands labs - the NL government lets you send in samples of drugs for testing).

The coke came out 65% cocaine, 10-15% levamisole and about 5% procaine, rest of it was random shit.
Yeah, some sources still cut the coke with levamisole. Although you can probably find coke that isn't cut with levamisole. I don't know how many cartels do this/what percentage of world's coke is actually cut with levamisole.

But 10% levamisole is pretty insignificant for occasional use. You have to do more than 1-2g's a day for the levamisole to start affecting your white blood cells and shit.

About the purity question:

I know the max achievable purity of MDMA is 84%. It's chemically impossible to go higher than that. I think it's because the MDMA occupies 84% and the HCL the remaining 16%. I thought this was also true for cocaine.

Last edited:
I've heard something like that with the carelessness that cocaine is extracted in 3rd world country jungles now a days, and isn't purified with acetone washes before being bricked into keys, that "100%" pure cocaine bricks after only something like 87%, the rest is chemicals (probably other inactive alkaloids from the coca plant as well) and other crap. Because they are skipping steps now a days to increase product volume, my guess for this being that over-all cocaine demand has went down a large amount so they are making less sales, and the price of cocaine has went down, so they are making less per sale. This leads to the mindset that well, we're not making nearly what we used to on this sh*t, f*ck quality control, to many hours labor put in for not enough of a return. (cartel mindset) (time is money)

edit: if you are just talking about maximum purity in a perfect lab, with all the tools and the right scientists, I've heard that 100% cocaine is still not achievable, something like 97% being the highest. Not sure why, I might be wrong to.

One of my friends died from doing some coke that was cut with levisamole. I'm not sure how much he did and he may have been shooting it, but I know for a fact that the levisamole was responsible for his death.

From what I've seen around, and I know people who have sent different samples from different sources for testing.

Highest I've seen/heard was around 75% pure.
Most of the shit being sold on the streets is probably around 50% pure? I think.
I think the average decreased since 11 years ago. 73% is quite a lot, as somebody else said here, it would blow your mind.

Pharm grade coke is different than coke produced in the amazon.

Not sure why your asking what your asking but it's probably not a good idea for me to even start thinking down this road. I used to have a massive coke habit and it wasn't from a pharmacy.

^ Cocaine is schedule II in the U.S. So yes there is pharmaceutical grade cocaine.

There's no pharmaceutical cocaine is there??
Of course there is:
C0075507-Cocaine_hydrochloride-SPL.jpg

SUCH PRETTY SNOW!

Pharm grade coke is different than coke produced in the amazon.

Well, that's for sure.
Pharm grade coke is just cocaine hcl.
The amazon coke is cocaine + shitload of other inactive/active alkaloids that can ruin your high - make it more speedy, edgy, crappy + levamisole (sometimes)

Oh my fucking god.

To whom is it prescribed? What is it prescribed for?

^ You seriously did not know about pharmaceutical cocaine?

Status
Not open for further replies.