• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

whats the longest trip u can get from LSD?

The last days of a 5day festival i usually need 2000+ to get like 50ug worth of effects.

By that time ive probably eaten around 5000ug in that week.
For reference i might start the party with 200ug or so.

Ketamine helps to keep it going though..
So add in 5-10g of that on the equation.

Usually lasts for 12-13 hours for me, you can make it longer if you smoke. I always still feel the "tingly" sensation of LSD a lot longer than 12 hours. I'm pretty sure i always almost feel it until i go to sleep.

if u take an extremely high dose of lsd for how long will u be tripping?
can it last days or weeks or years? whats the maximum?
August 5th, 2005
250 ugs [white fluff] administered at 6 p.m.
250 ugs [white fluff] administered at 7 p.m.
PEAKING ALL NIGHT 7:30 P.M. - 12:30 P.M.
Started coming down around 1 p.m.
Was still mind fucked at 8 a.m. [8/6/2005] ... "Am I going to be this high forever?"
Literally, that is what I thought to Myself. Several times. AFTER 8 a.m. THE NEXT MORNING!!!!

Visuals and hallucinations COMPLETELY subsided around 5 p.m. the next day [August 6th, 2005].
Still wondering if I am ever going to be the same. I really still am not, if You really think about it... There is no going back.

If I were to take ANY 'microdose' or regular dose of LSD after this trip with Cannabis... I WOULD GO STRAIGHT BACK INTO MY TRIP ['FLASHBACK'].
This stopped 5-6 months later...

I took another extremely high dose like that a year or two later and the exact thing happened.
Doses like that always takes Me 5-6 months for those INTENSE crazy ass flashbacks to go away with LSD-25.

Last edited:
Usually lasts for 12-13 hours for me, you can make it longer if you smoke. I always still feel the "tingly" sensation of LSD a lot longer than 12 hours. I'm pretty sure i always almost feel it until i go to sleep.

Agree, it takes a good sleep to really reset. And smoking can definitely bring the trip back a bit.

When Sandoz originally marketed LSD, the instructions on the label included a statement: "Intermittent disturbances of affect may persist for several days.". Lol.

As for the thread topic.... I have stayed up for 3 days, continually redosing every ~8 hours to keep the trip going. Over those 3 days I ended up consuming 18 strong hits (don't know the dosages exactly, but they were definitely stronger than "average".) I ended up sleeping for almost 24 hours after this experience, and it was of course very intense, but by day 3 I had certainly become "used" to the effects, at least as much as one can be. It was a blast, but certainly very wasteful.

When The Beatles began using LSD in the 60s which was at the time legal and direct from the pharmacy see at a standardized doses of 279 ug, John Lennon and others emphatically expressed how the LSD experience was a 24-hour experience.

This was echoed by many around the same time.

I have personally taken 250ug and 300ug doses, and had what I considered to be a pretty full 24-hour experience or trip although I always use cannabis throughout which keeps the effects going for longer in my experience.

But if you ask this question online, the overwhelming consensus appears to be that the experience will really last for longer no matter how much you Dost and the most people are quoting well under 24 hour timetables for virtually any size dose.

So Im not fully satisfied we have the correct collective way of regarding this.

August 5th, 2005
250 ugs [white fluff] administered at 6 p.m.
250 ugs [white fluff] administered at 7 p.m.
PEAKING ALL NIGHT 7:30 P.M. - 12:30 P.M.
Started coming down around 1 p.m.
Was still mind fucked at 8 a.m. [8/6/2005] ... "Am I going to be this high forever?"
Literally, that is what I thought to Myself. Several times. AFTER 8 a.m. THE NEXT MORNING!!!!

Visuals and hallucinations COMPLETELY subsided around 5 p.m. the next day [August 6th, 2005].
Still wondering if I am ever going to be the same. I really still am not, if You really think about it... There is no going back.

If I were to take ANY 'microdose' or regular dose of LSD after this trip with Cannabis... I WOULD GO STRAIGHT BACK INTO MY TRIP ['FLASHBACK'].
This stopped 5-6 months later...

I took another extremely high dose like that a year or two later and the exact thing happened.
Doses like that always takes Me 5-6 months for those INTENSE crazy ass flashbacks to go away with LSD-25.
Interesting. So the way you split the doses, if you remember, was this intended ahead of the first tab? Or spontaneous?

It would make for a cushion I imagine?
What about the repeat experience? Did you take 2 250ug doses again, 1hr apart? Or differently?

Good news also- I finally got it together myself today at last to make up my first ever microdosing solution.
100ug 1plsd in 10ml distilled water. Im excited and hopeful but also apprehensive. I think I will leave it until Wednesday, 3 days may be better than 2 for dissolution.

Any suggestions on initial dosage from your own experience? I'm thinking straight forward 10 ug to start with but I'm open to suggestions.

LSD with lyposomal vitamin C was killing it 18 hours in and we had eaten and drank everything in the house to bring it down but it still hammered away.
I have been using ascorbic acid in high doses daily for many years for allergies. I have a gut feeling, largely based on my experiences this year with 1plsd, that high vitamin C intake may potentiate the LSD/homologue experience and intensity.

I also am considering that high vitamin C intake may reset tolerance a bit faster as well.

I have no actual grounds or basis for this, mainly an intuition and a hunch.

Vitamin C is an antioxidant, so it mitigates some chromosomal damage in certain states of overdrive. Generally you want antioxidants with tryptamines. And LSD is a bit of a tryptamine, and less damage means you're quicker to be good to go again I guess.

Another reason to eat the orange on acid. :)

I have been using ascorbic acid in high doses daily for many years for allergies. I have a gut feeling, largely based on my experiences this year with 1plsd, that high vitamin C intake may potentiate the LSD/homologue experience and intensity.

I also am considering that high vitamin C intake may reset tolerance a bit faster as well.

I have no actual grounds or basis for this, mainly an intuition and a hunch.
Traditional pills and such will fail in comparison to lyposomsal, was unlike anything ive experienced before.

Traditional pills and such will fail in comparison to lyposomsal, was unlike anything ive experienced before.
I have long heard about how amazing liposomal vitamih C is. I would have tried it a long time ago except for two reasons one it is pretty expensive and the other one I'm extremely and tolerant to 99% plus of all supplements and remedies and herbs and ascorbic acid is one small needle in the haystack I have found which I can actually tolerate I'm not so confident about the liposomal vitamin C.

And it's quite expensive for me to find out after one dose that I can never take it.

IV vitamin C, that would be the real ticket if there is genuinely an interaction with lysergamides. IV vitamin C it's just about the best type of help boost and support you can get.