• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What's the liquid left over from smoking Freebase?

Mananas

Bluelighter
Hello,

I do not very often, on the contrary, smoke Cocaine, but if I do, I have gotten it from all kinds of sources - maybe I never had decent Freebase that I ever bought from someone, but! - (instead of, like Crack, being cooked with Baking Soda, cooked with Ammonia and once cleaned in the right ways having a clean, free from Ammonia left-overs and much stronger and cleaner end product than when making Crack), anway, but! - I'm very sure I made perfectly fine and 99% sure having the stuff dried as much as needed to have left: high quality Freebase rocks.

Now, I notice this by many ways of smoking the stuff, but mostly I notice this the best when I smoke Crack in a Meth-pipe, namely that the rocks seem to melt and a white or yellow-ish or oily-like liquid is left over, or a white liquid that turns more and more oily-like and coloring yellow-ish as you keep smoking.

I can't find what this stuff exactly is: some say it's the best of the Freebase and gives the most intense high, others say it's to be disposed off - I seem to think it's not meant to be smoked as that stuff can get so fucking hot that it is most definitely - if you don't stop in time - able to burn your throat and your lungs all together!

But every time I get this liquid after I smoked some rocks of Freebase, please, someone, tell me: was my end-product not as high quality as I assumed and did I never ever purchased decent quality at least Freebase or does every kind of Freebase leaves this liquid behind, and what is it, regardless whether it only happens with high or low quality gear, what does it contain, do you usually smoke that stuff and what do the difference between water-like liquid or oily-like liquid means?

Really, can't find anywhere one and the same answer, everyone seems to disagree when it comes to this! Help!