• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What's the last MOVIE you watched? v 3.0

predators.jpg

Predictable.

^^ Sounds good to me! It actually sounds right about what I'm in to at the moment.
Is it corny though? Like, cheesy, or predictable? I absolutely cannot stand that :|

No, def not cheesy. Special effects and "monsters" are well done, dialogue is decent, acting is believable. The only area I found somewhat ill-fitting with the film was

NSFW:
There is a younger brother for our main character who's motives and 'delusions' are understandable and believable given the situation, but the younger brother just wasn't quite a smooth mesh with the story - he was a key part for motivating our lead, but ... it just didn't feel right, and not in a 'poorly done' way in so much as a 'weakly planned' way if that makes any sense? And the younger brother interacts with a "Mr. Skinny" who was, for a demon, the least impressive in terms of appearance, dialogue, and motives. He did what was needed for the film, but ... meh, weak points

Still, it was also interesting to see the film evolve from one character to another in terms of who was central to the storyline, and what the ultimate drive was for each person's actions.

No, surprisingly NOT cheesy :)

Flatliners. Such much potential for the storyline, but they messed up. ugh!

I have an unhealthy obsession with Guy Richie movies, in particular Lock Stock and Snatch.... The last movie I watched however was Eclipse.. I fell asleep halfway thru... what a waste... Vampires who glow in the sun. Gimme a friggin break. Whatever happened to good old fashion vampire movies.

6-ponyo.jpg

Last night I re-watched Ponyo! (see my avatar)
It's the cutest thing. I love Miyazaki.

Dance Flick...
Baby look at me im just an average teen in gym class i watch you undress its no secret that fashions my interest ive got something in me
im gonna set it free
Lance Bass number 1 fan dont you know i love men
now you know that im gay. FLAME!
i will be gay forever
i will always love guys GUYS
ill wear pants made of leather
do you think tom cruise is bi?
GAY!
brokeback mountain was heaven
is ryan seacrest gay? FLAME!
im gonna love men forever
baby remember im gay

LOL, it had its moments

Mallrats. I haven't seen it in a few years. It seems to be one of those movies I like the more I watch it. The first time I saw it, I thought it was crap.

I loooove Mallrats.
Finally watched this last night!
139621-b-mary-and-max.jpg

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

Max Jerry Horovitz: Unfortunately, in America, babies are not found in cola cans. I asked my mother when I was four and she said they came from eggs laid by rabbis. If you aren't Jewish, they're laid by Catholic nuns. If you're an atheist, they're laid by dirty, lonely prostitutes.

I just watched Life During Wartime:

life-during-wartime-poster.jpg

I wasn't really feeling it at all. I mean, it had it's moments, but for me, nothings ever topped Welcome To The Dollhouse. It was good to see Ally Sheedy and Gaby Hoffmann in something again though. And of course Allison Janney is amazing in everything I've seen her in. :)

And then it was Adventureland:

Adventureland-Poster-Jesse_Eisenberg.jpg

I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. T'was a good watch. :)

i saw cyrus.

cyrus.jpg

i thought it was rather terrible. i just could not get into the movie, other than wishing bad things would happen to jonah hill's character. the only redeeming thing was that the concession stand sold alcohol.

I just saw Cyrus too. I thoroughly enjoyed it, I thought it was well worth the $10.50. I love me some John C. Reilly. Marisa Tomei is fucking sexy, it's unfortunate that she did not play a stripper in this movie.

Last night I watched Across The Hall:

across-the-hall-movie-poster.jpg

What can I say?. Predictable, cheap, and not the kinda film I'd wanna watch again. :\

Inception

It was just OK. I wasn't as impressed as reviews made me think I would be. At almost two and a half hours I think it was longer than it needed to be, and the pace was a little slow.

^i really liked inception. i like how it delved into every layer and i did not find the pace slow. which is surprising because it takes a lot to hold my attention. i also found very few plot holes which pleased me.

Yeah, I do believe I'll be in the minority of people who didn't enjoy it. It just didn't satisfy me somehow. I wanted to know more about how they built and shared dreams - how do they connect people in one persons dream world?? And as someone who studies lucid dreaming, it bothered me they didn't do much manipulating of the dream world - only the architect seemed to be able to. I think it's my knowledge of lucid dreaming that ruined this movie for me...