⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What's the last MOVIE you watched? v 3.0

^^^ That picture is hillarious.

Watched Basketball Diaries (again) last night (there's 3 people in it that were also in The Sopranos series...)

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner was on TV yesterday afternoon.

51B6NS7Q3KL.jpg

I'd never seen it before, but had been meaning to for years. I really enjoyed it. I just adore Katherine Hepburn, so it was a real pleasure to watch. It must have taken a lot of courage to make such a movie at that point in time. And a lot of the conflicts in the film were particularly poignant to watch because they must have really been experiencing it all first hand. The frustration shows in their performances. Good stuff. :)

Finally got around to watching The Lovely Bones last night. Despite some cheesiness, I though it was good. It redeemed itself by the end. Very disturbing subject.

I watched Rush Hour 2 (again) solely to see Jeremy Piven's role in the Versace store when they get to Vegas. Chris Tucker is the man.

dread5.jpg

"Dread." An interesting take on the horror genre. Loved it. 4.5/ 5

The Shawshank Redemption(been meaning to for a while.. never been bothered).. fucking excellent movie!
I'd give it an 8/10

Last edited:
dread5.jpg

"Dread." An interesting take on the horror genre. Loved it. 4.5/ 5

I saw this the other day under the Free Movies section on Comcast. It was very good. Nice little dark psychological movie about personal fears and using them as torturing devices. Jackson Rathbone is a really good actor who seems to stay off the radar. When he gets the right role, he will be noticed.

I can't believe this thread's still open. Going for 2000 posts, are we?

Training Day - At first I found it over-the-top, but it grows on me... very good film.

can't believe i never saw this till just now.
Fudoh%2C_The_New_Generation.jpg
trailer and yes, so ill. ^_^
Riki's two personal bodyguards are a gun-toting female student and a hermaphrodite student who wields a dartgun with her vagina.