• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What's the healthiest tobacco?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_American_Spirit

tobacco in general is never really clean since the rock phosphate used in fertilizing it is what causes dust containing polonium-110 to contaminate the tobacco by clinging to the sticky trichomes (yes, tobacco leaves have them too). if you rub your hand across a tobacco leaf it's like velcro

healthiest and cleanest tobacco

giphy.gif

It's delightful that you think there's such a thing as healthy tobacco. I get what you mean but that shit is cancerous no matter what way you look at it (not preaching, I smoke myself.)

yeah I agree, I am glad that I quit tobacco over 3 years ago and only smoke my weed pure nowadays. smoking cannabis of course also produces carcinogenic stuff, but the difference is that you smoke much much less plant matter than if you would mix everything with tobacco.

yeah smoking a joint with tobacco has some nice features to it, but I cannot do anymore, especially since I have problems with my lungs.

healthy and smoking is an oxymoron..

OP, grow your own tobacco and treat it like a weed plant.

that's as organic tobacco will get. regardless, it's still not gonna be healthy but may be healthier than the processed tobacco found in everyday tobacco products

that's as organic tobacco will get. regardless, it's still not gonna be healthy but may be healthier than the processed tobacco found in everyday tobacco products

It'll probably have quite a different taste, too. Maryland used to have a TON of tobacco farms and that shit is way different before it's processed for cigarettes. I still remember that field trip, lol, smelled like shit but it was cool to see all the huge ass tobacco leaves hanging in a barn.

Theres no such thing as healthy tobacco. Tobacco is generally unhealthy. I suppose the cleanest would be Natural American Spirit because there are no additives

Best advice for your tobacco problem:

If you are already addicted to tobacco, Try buying a bong and/or a vaporizer and only using weed whilst also using an e cigarette with nicotine juice and ween yourself off .

This is possibly the best advice on this particular topic.

Don't just grow your own tobacco, but don't smoke it either. Use a vaporizer. I don't think you can get much "healthier" when it comes to tobacco.