• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's the difference between different redose times?

paynooomind

Greenlighter
There's very little good information on redosing, with the main consensus being that your body in the long-run is better off not redosing than redosing.

I was curious as to what would happen if you redose at a specific time after the initial dose. Anyone anecdotes or information on this? There's different recommendations on the BEST/SAFEST times to redose, but not exactly on the effects of a specific time.

For instance, what would be the difference be between redosing t+1 hr, t+1.5, and t+3?

It's a common recommendation I hear that "Dutch pill beginners" should only take half a pill at first, and then to take the second half from anywhere between "t+.25 to t+1."

I have no idea where that recommendation came from and I would be quite curious to understand what redosing a second-half of a Dutch pill would be like at t+1 vs. t+1.5, for instance.

One of my strongest rolls was half a Dutch at t, and then a redose of the remaining pill at t+1. Of course, that was only my third ever roll and there are too many variables to even suggest that there is a correlation between "roll intensity" and "redose timing."

Just wondering if anyone has more insight on redose timings.

The redose is designed to get the most out of the experience without greatly increasing the bad effects of comedown and recovery. The object is to dose the correct amount at the right times as to prolong the best parts of the mdma experience.

There is no real scientific data that I know of. Just anecdotal, trial and error from the millions of users that tried to keep their roll going as long as possible. Together, we as a community, found that the best redose that gets you the most bang for your buck and limits the bad after effects is to redo about half your initial dose 1 to 1.5 hours after your initial dose.

The redose recommendations for the Dutch presses are not so much a guide for maximizing the time and quality of the experience but more so for the safety of the consumer. These new presses are sometimes 2 or 3 time more than the recommended amount for a new user. If someone with no tolerance and no prior experience with mdma took a hole 300mg pill in one shot it could cause them to flip out and end up in the ER or at least have an overpowering and possibly unpleasant experience.