• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs what's the dealio with 4-methylmethamphetamine coverup/conspiracy?? It's available on the DL in OZ!?

simstim

Bluelighter
What's the truth about the amphetamine of 4mmc!? I have never been able to find a trip report for this substance yet! Surely someone has tried it!! The cathinone is a huge winner, I felt like the aminorex was a big winner too!! (4,4-DMAR is analogous) OK THAT ONE KILLED SOME PEOPLE
What's the deal with 4 methyl methamphetamine!! I have seen it listed for sale on chemical supply sites out of China but they were only ostensibly selling drums or kilos or something. I tried to buy a gram and they said they don't do that. If I had any experience at reducing pseudoephedrine to meth I'd buy some 4-methylephedrine and reduce it to 4 methyl methamphetamine. It can't be as bad as PMA/PMMA right? I mean didn't 4mmc get picked over 4 MEO MC due to lighter side effect profile? I mean nobody has even bothered doing receptor studies on 4 methyl methamphetamine that I could find.

Who else thinks it's a conspiracy to hide the best speed/combined roll ever!? I dunno if it's safe but it has got to be sampled. I mean even PMA has a safe dose. Somebody must still be making 4mmc bc 4-methylephedrine is easy to get from China. If it were reduced instead of oxidized the amphetamine would result instead of the ketone and we could finally find out!!!! I've not attempted shake and bake myself but it would be crazy to do it in an attempt to synth 4-MeMA.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks this is a conspiracy or something? Not one trip report!

Aha!! We don't have any here but they have it in OZ!! "Abstract
4-Methylmethamphetamine has been detected in samples submitted for analysis in several states throughout Australia."

Now I wonder about Aussie 4-MAR posts recently if they're really getting 4-MMA!?

This is an interesting article too. Apparently 4-MMA is somewhat similar to 4-MMC in what it releases and only mildly neurotoxic compared to meth, mdma, an methcathinone. I wish they would tell me if it's an MAOI like 4,4-DMAR and PMA or if it's safe to eat an eightball a day like with 4-mmc. I think it's in between somewhere.

Reading these articles I'm always amazed at how non neurotoxic 4-MMC is compared to methcathinone or meth or mdma. If it wasn't for the deadly cardiotoxic metabolite, 4-methylephedrine(which is said to be 16x as a cardiotoxic as ephedrine), 4-MMC would be king dog for rolling without frying brain.

Someon needs to invent a cathinone that won't produce cardiotoxic metabolites! IMpossible......

Last edited:
I wouldn't bother with anything that's not been guinea pigged by some other drongos, besides why bother whrn 4MAR is pretty fucking awesome and pretty bloody locally around?

Just wait, patience is a virtue. Theres nothing to be gained by rushing to try a drug that could be your death.

I wouldn't bother with anything that's not been guinea pigged by some other drongos, besides why bother whrn 4MAR is pretty fucking awesome and pretty bloody locally around?

Just wait, patience is a virtue. Theres nothing to be gained by rushing to try a drug that could be your death.
But IS it 4MAR!?!? Was it sold as meth but someone noticed how rolly it is and how dilated the pupils and then decided it could be 4MAR when it's really 4MM?
I wonder how much of this is actually being sent from China to Australia. It could be potentially cheaper than meth. Precursor is 4-methylphenylacetone which is gonna be dirt cheap. I was thinking about trying it by reducing 4-methylephedrine which is WAY more costly. I can buy reducing agents though. I cannot legally obtain methylamine needed for the bulk reactions in my country without bookoo paperwork/damn near impossible. But in CHINA!!!!???
Also, according to this study 4-MM produces less dopamine neurotoxicity than meth, mdma or methcathinone. Plus there is no chance of forming a beta hydroxy metabolite (aka 4-methylephedrine) so it's safer for your heart than 4-MMC

I think 4-MM is the shit!! It's less cardiotoxic, less neurotoxic, has a lower effect re hyperthermia which causes neurotoxicity , and most likely feels a lot like others in the family. What I want to know is where to obtain? Or do I have to make it, lol. Cause i will!

Aha!! We don't have any here but they have it in OZ!! "Abstract
4-Methylmethamphetamine has been detected in samples submitted for analysis in several states throughout Australia."

Now I wonder about Aussie 4-MAR posts recently if they're really getting 4-MMA!?

This is an interesting article too. Apparently 4-MMA is somewhat similar to 4-MMC in what it releases and only mildly neurotoxic compared to meth, mdma, an methcathinone. I wish they would tell me if it's an MAOI like 4,4-DMAR and PMA or if it's safe to eat an eightball a day like with 4-mmc. I think it's in between somewhere.

Reading these articles I'm always amazed at how non neurotoxic 4-MMC is compared to methcathinone or meth or mdma. If it wasn't for the deadly cardiotoxic metabolite, 4-methylephedrine(which is said to be 16x as a cardiotoxic as ephedrine), 4-MMC would be king dog for rolling without frying brain.

Someon needs to invent a cathinone that won't produce cardiotoxic metabolites! IMpossible......
If you can find this in Oz for me I'll gladly give a full trip report. Definitely not readily available around here...

It has been detected in the EU as well. I just don't know why it's not being marketed ANYWHERE LOL

I found a lab source for 1g....$450. lol
Another tid bit. The articles about neurotoxicity dosed the mice 4-MMA 40mg/kg, 4-MMC 40mg/kg, but only 5mg/kg for meth. That's how much less neurotoxic the 4-methyl is. Isn't the drug testing agency recommended blood level of MDMA only 1 or 1.5mg/mL!!!?? I cannot imagine taking 40mg/kg of mephedrone and speaking english much less claiming it isn't neurotoxic at that level.

I'd hate to be the guy who blows through a gram in a few hours all going good, euphoric, eye wiggles, then dead! I'm lucky that didn't happen when I got to experience a gram of 4,4-DMAR early on before there was a recommended dosage chart.

If you're going to just have a go as a once off, who cares about neurotoxicity any more than any similar drug.

They're a bit toxic, its a given, still I prefer to not fuck around with gear that could be shit, dont real keen on the dark net either (prefer actual in person peeps, more fun and spontaneous).

Too expensive,not worth it .

I'm pretty set on one day finding, possessing, and consuming this drug. I've been curious about it since 4-MMC became known to me in 2010. If it's 4-MMC with safer metabolites it's what we all need!

3-mma is available online. Not much information when I searched for it.
3-methyl or 3-methoxy??
I just ordered 2g of 3-MMC today. I'm very curious about that as well. It should be non-neurotoxic like 4-MMC but still has a super shitty killer metabolite

Methyl.

I’m not sure you would call 3/4mmc non neurotoxic. However I do agree that some people have taken ridiculous amounts of the stuff and seem to be mostly fine.

4-MMC has tested to cause less damage to dopamine neurons than methamphetamine, MDMA, even methcathinone is worse (and mcat really isn't a very impressive product)

I'd hate to be the guy who blows through a gram in a few hours all going good, euphoric, eye wiggles, then dead! I'm lucky that didn't happen when I got to experience a gram of 4,4-DMAR early on before there was a recommended dosage chart.
I dunno man, sounds like a sweet way to go.