• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's the deal with MDMA and Vapour Rub?

justme123

Greenlighter
I've been doing MD for a while now, mainly bombing and occasionally snorting, but I've never used vapour rub while rollin', and I wondered what the deal was. How does it enhance the experience? Thanks in advance.

Also my first post :D

I personally just love the smell of it. It has menthol which really makes you breathe clearly and that induces some amazing feelings on its own. Some people love how it feels on their skin, making them roll harder.

Thanks for the guidance. So its worth tryin? I always thought it'd just be the touch sensation of rubbing it on the skin, guess I will see soon enough :)

Boof it. I tried it once for the hell of it and I was absolutely blown away by how smooth, yet hard you get hit. Fo sho.

Sorry for the double post, but sorry about my last one. I thought I clicked a diff thread. Vapor rub just feels great. Its an interesting sensation

^ haha damn if by "boof" you mean IV then I'd hope that was intended for a differnet thread! ;)

As mentioned the menthol smell & effect just feels amazing whilst rolling. Try getting one of the stick inhalers and warming it gently with a lighter (not close enough to burn the plastic or label though), inhale and enjoy :D

@belarki

There is another recent thread about best method of ingestion. IV freaks me out because a past girlfriend of mine had a fatal heroin OD (I know, different drug and all. But that was a WAY traumatic experience and just the idea of IV drug ingestion freaks me the **** out). So I recommended rectal ingestion aka boofing. Its surprisingly effective.

^ sorry, must just be different slang, here "boofing" or "booting" refers to injecting & the thought of injecting vicks vapor rub sounded too silly to be intended :D

Haha!!! I'm not about to shoot up some vicks lol! Tbh I dont think I'd ever inject any drug, just gets a bit too real for me, popping a pill or sniffing a line etc is much easier

Last edited:
i personally like the vapo inhalers better, the active ingredient in it is d-methamphetamine i believe. which dilates stuff in your nose and is a mild stimulant (right?). i read about it somewhere, but its awsome when rolling, not sure exactly why

I recently tried some "Axe shock" body wash (with cooling menthol)... and holy crap! It was insane! I'm definitely bringing it with me next time i roll near a shower...

Vicks/Vapo Rub or inhalers are awesome when rolling because it has a very intense, but pleasent tingle/burn sensation. Either get the liquid and rub it just beneath your nose so you can smell AND feel it, or rub some just under your eyes... sort of like war-paint. Have someone blow on it, or find someone with cold hands and ask them to touch it--- that makes it even better. If you're using the Vapoinhaler and not the rub, I suggest you sniff it, or have someone put their mouth over the holes located at the back and blow it into your eyes. Sounds like it'd be painful, but I promise, it's not. It just feels awesome.

Instead of vick vapour rub try smelling some peppermint essential oil, much better.I was kinda sceptic but it works.Makes u feel better and it works wonders with the nausea)).

not a fan of the rub.. but vicks inhalers, oh boyyyyy. its a must for when im rolling, it feels so fuckin amazing :)

The reason I believe it is so popular is because it contains some amphetamine by product in it for your nasal cavities, and being the fact MDMA is an amphetamine by heart, these two potentiate eachother.