• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

what's the deal with kratom?

I've had paracetamol (I might be wrong on the name, did it When I was like 15, white TERRIBLE tasting powder we got delivered from Canada that helps concentration) we took spoon fulls to boost effects of Shrooms and ecstasy, it was so nasty it can't be worse than that but I'll definitely drink straight lemon juice to help tge taste of kratom.
I think you are wrong. Paracetamol (acetominophen/ tylenol) doesn't improve concentration, it's the most simple otc painkiller where I live, and should be dosed very carefully due to the livertoxicity occuring at higher levels. There for taking it as a powder seems riskier then just buying 500mg pills right?

If you're expecting euphoria on the level of really strong opiates (heroin/oxy/etc.) then you're going to be disappointed. It's nice for a good relaxing buzz and the sort of body calmness that comes with opiates, but the sheer bliss factor is nowhere close. Your expectations might be a little high, and it also sounds like you've been trying really low doses, as someone mentioned. Keep in mind this stuff isn't a refined pharmaceutical, so it takes much more of it to get a strong effect. I've been taking it about 5/week for about 6 months now, and I take 6 grams at once, then 6 grams a half hour later. It's high because of my tolerance, but I'd still advise even a newbie to take at least 5-6 grams. If you were only taking 5-6 capsules, I'd guess that would be somewhere in the neighborhood of 3-4 grams, and that's not going to make you feel very much.

Hey what is euphoria anyway, its not a standard. The effects of Kratom are, with decent stuff, not overwelming. Not like mdma, a good dosage of GHB or a ... of a strong opiod. When dosed right, bordering the threshold of naussea, Kratom can be quite nice and make you obviously high. Invest in a measuring device (scale) and experiment some more.

Regarding the effects Kratom can be uplifting but can be just as sedating and numbing, and make you sleepy, especially in the higher dosage range. If this doesn't ocure I would seriously reevaluate your source. Or in the extreme exception on the exception your body chemistry.
Euphoria is obviously a great thing to experience but I didn't feel any different or nicer feeling. I mean it was worth a try and im sure if I did the perfect amount I would feel good in some way but it isn't really worth spending money on. IMO Its kinda lame to have to have such a large amount in order to achieve a feeling. The best highs don't take much to get them going.

I think you are wrong. Paracetamol (acetominophen/ tylenol) doesn't improve concentration, it's the most simple otc painkiller where I live, and should be dosed very carefully due to the livertoxicity occuring at higher levels. There for taking it as a powder seems riskier then just buying 500mg pills right?
Hmmm I wish I knew the name. I knowuit's close to that though

If you're expecting euphoria on the level of really strong opiates (heroin/oxy/etc.) then you're going to be disappointed. It's nice for a good relaxing buzz and the sort of body calmness that comes with opiates, but the sheer bliss factor is nowhere close. Your expectations might be a little high, and it also sounds like you've been trying really low doses, as someone mentioned. Keep in mind this stuff isn't a refined pharmaceutical, so it takes much more of it to get a strong effect. I've been taking it about 5/week for about 6 months now, and I take 6 grams at once, then 6 grams a half hour later. It's high because of my tolerance, but I'd still advise even a newbie to take at least 5-6 grams. If you were only taking 5-6 capsules, I'd guess that would be somewhere in the neighborhood of 3-4 grams, and that's not going to make you feel very much.
Idk man, I get great highs from H, especially two nights ago ufff. I probably do have high standards though because I don't really know what to expect from kratom. But still, like I said before, I don't see the point in spending that much money for something I have to take so much of to even feel something.

Kratom grew on me over time. I actually continued to get super euphoric off it for over a year. Now I take it as maintenance in that I experience minor wds in between doses (2x / day), and 5 - 6 grams of good quality powder simply provides relief and gives me a subtle boost of energy for 3 - 4 hours. 10 grams still gives me a great high. Lots of energy and sociability.

Honestly, I think kratom is underrated. For a while, on large doses (10 grams or so with a medium tolerance), I was getting super euphoric - better than low grade h. Comparable to eating 40 - 50 mg hydrocodone or 25 - 30 mg oxy. Kratom was actually extremely useful for my productivity at work for a long time. I had the energy of a 30 mg adderall xr without all the negative sides. When you take into consideration that you can buy a half kilo that lasts you for over a month taking it daily for the price of a gram of h, you can see how kratom actually begins to look like a much better option when you are looking to get opiated on a consistent basis.

Kratom grew on me over time. I actually continued to get super euphoric off it for over a year. Now I take it as maintenance in that I experience minor wds in between doses (2x / day), and 5 - 6 grams of good quality powder simply provides relief and gives me a subtle boost of energy for 3 - 4 hours. 10 grams still gives me a great high. Lots of energy and sociability.

Honestly, I think kratom is underrated. For a while, on large doses (10 grams or so with a medium tolerance), I was getting super euphoric - better than low grade h. Comparable to eating 40 - 50 mg hydrocodone or 25 - 30 mg oxy. Kratom was actually extremely useful for my productivity at work for a long time. I had the energy of a 30 mg adderall xr without all the negative sides. When you take into consideration that you can buy a half kilo that lasts you for over a month taking it daily for the price of a gram of h, you can see how kratom actually begins to look like a much better option when you are looking to get opiated on a consistent basis.
It would depends on the high. I don't really care for opiates and I hate benzos unless im coming down from meth. Never was a downer type and swore by stims.. then I tried h and well we're good friends now. Still don't like heroin's genetically mutated offsprings though.