• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

whats the big deal with klonopin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
he said it was a branded bath salt...it's cut anyways so he'd have to eyball

Yeah I know what he meant. I have some bath salts too but I usually scale it out anyways, just to be safe. Whenever you're messing around with powders it's a smart idea to scale it out. I don't care how good you think you are at eyeballing, eventually even the best human scales make an error.

Clonazepam is better for most all reasons. Better anxiolytic, better muscle relaxant, better anti-convulsant. And I know this because I have awful muscle pain and I occasionally shake during the day. I don't know where the tremors and spasms I suffer come from? Early signs of Parkinson's? Simple psychical symptoms of anxiety? (Because it does get worse when I'm around people). Anyway, clonazepam helps with anxiety better than the rest of the benzodiazepines IMO, it helps relieve the pain I suffer in my muscles and also controls the spasms. Also IMO, compared to other anxiolytics (not hypnotics) I think its a better sleep-aid. For me its an all around better benzo

Clonazepam will kill your Ego and Superego (if you believe there's such thing), and your ID, free from inhibitions, will show your true self.
Many times an anxious person will become angry after a lot of time of taking social abuse or suffering from a perceived impossibility to mantain an idealized "perfect" (or healthy) social life.

Ergo, you can be pissed because of always being anxious, or because feelings come easier (so you can as easily cry or feel happy).
Of course, this is not always the case.

I like clonazepam best of all the benzos I have tried, but I only take it for anxiety, I don't take it to get high. My least favorite is Valium it makes me feel a little sick. Clonazapam is terrible for getting high but great for anxiety.

whoa, this is an old thread. RIP, OP.

klonopin might be my least favorite bezno, but it is still one of my favorite drugs.

Haha. They are tasty, I can pop 'em like sweeties. However, this is not good HR kids, they have a long half-life and can fuck you up for a while!

Anyway, old thread is old (although I enjoyed your pretty text I-Love-Benzos.. kinda makes posts hard to read though so best avoided too much :) )

Closed, pm me with queries :)

Status
Not open for further replies.