• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

whats the best way to IV crack

Not everyone uses the right amount of baking soda in the cooking process.

Amateurs. That crack is whack! Excess sodium bicarbonate, shouldn't be able to overcome all that acetic acid in your distilled vinegar though.

Or just make your own and skip the bicarb completely.

I find the rush from IV crack is different to smoking - not weaker as such, but definitely different. And I've shot and smoked more than my fair share in the name of research over the years :D:|

LOL.

O.K. I get everything.

I'm an occasional user of crack cause it's the only form of coke available to me at times.
I can't stand smoking it so i usually convert it like you guys.

Don't. That's the best way. With all the stupid stuff I say on here, I actually do know that injecting crack is really dangerous moreso than smoking it

Go and get you some vitamin c pills from the vitamin section at your grocery store. Swim has used it many many times to mix with crack for iv use. The first time swim tried he did a lot of research on it and everybody told him vinegar is the worst idea for iv'ing crack. They even give you little bags of vitamin c powder at needle exchanges to dissolve it safely. Swim has had much experience with this and his veins are still in great shape. Swim just takes whatever he's about to use. Maybe .1 or a little less. Crush the pill and sprinkle JUST ENOUGH to almost cover the hard. It should fizz up when it breaks down. You will suck up a yellowish/Orange liquid. And swim has iv'd coke and crack in the reg and both are quite similar. But the crack rush is waaaayyy more intense. To the point he either pukes or just sits there and can't talk for a couple minutes lol. I know drugs are bad mmmkaaaayyyy but swim just wanted to throw their 2¢ in! Hope this helps!

If u vape it with a glass nail or pen it will be faster a better rush hour than IV....seems like this is backwards but it actually gets to your brain faster when smoked....it will also save you from ingesting toxic cuts as much

Iving crack is pointless, the rush from it is way different than iv cocaine, why? Don't ask I got no clue, it just is, and it's just better to smoke crack like it's meant to be smoked..iv.cocaine and crack rival each other In effects anyway.

Ok, let me say this and get it out there because I have relied on this website for many different drug related advisements. Whoever SWIM is... He's a fuckin douchenozzle. I had about .2g of crack left and decided to give this site a shot. Normally I take that much crack with about 25 units of vinegar and take that shit straight to the fucking head. If I'm not gagging and vomiting, I just do another shot. Well, tonight I bought a 20 spot off my boy that I get my dope from and had gone through 3/4 of it in about 45 min but I just wanted to check bluelight and see what SWIM had to say. Well, he said that he does between .1 and .15 with around 80 units of vinegar. Normally I use 20-30 units cuz unless I'm gagging and my heart is skipping beats and threatening to quit on the spot... I'm not happy. Call me a glutton for punishment but the truth is that I totally have a deathwish. I want to blow my mother fuckin mind with the best fucking rush you can imagine. I decided to start I'd just to try it out but quickly realized that this could be the catalyst for the suicide I've always sought after, yet failed at. I figure if I can get the right number in regards to weight + units I can possibly pull this off. I don't want it to be an accidental overdose, like somebody slips you some fentanyl without telling you. I sincerely want to go out with a bang and have it chalked up as just another Florida overdose. So SWIM, thanks for the useless information cuz I didn't even hardly get a nauseous feeling off that. If I'm not gagging, I'm not happy and I swear to God that one day soon, I'm gonna take about .4gs of heroine, set it to the side.nthen I'm gonna take about .25g of pure cocaine, mix the two together with about 4 units til it's milky white, strain it and take that mother fuckin speedball straight to the head. That's gonna feel good

I don't understand why anyone would want to IV crack, for starters, most the crack out there isn't even pure enough to shoot, and when you do IV it, it's a watered down buzz, Leaving you wishing you would of just smoked it. Word of advice, if it sizzles it's not good enough to shoot. Always use absorbic acid...
As far as shooting good crack, yes I have Injected it, it's a nice rush, but still, it seems different than shooting powder cocaine, idk why...? Honestly, if you have bomb ass rock cocaine, the rush literally rivals IV cocaine , the difference in effect is so minute, that shooting it just sounds like someone having a fixation to the needle...I prefer smoking.... shooting is playing Russian roulette

I don't know what ur talking about...people who suggest smokin it over shooting. I been hittin it hard lately...about a month back on the horse full blown all day all night kinda run. Crack speedballin. The dope just wasn't doin it for me anymore. Except I do get sick as a dawg when I try to stop. But it hasn't been giving me any slight high not even that relief from oncoming withdrawal like it used to. So enter crack. Dissolved in vinegar and a couple of dope bags and I'm over the moon. It hits me hard like baseball bat. Tonight I did it so much it actually had me hallucinating terribly. Seeing big ass roaches on everything. I knew this was all in my head cause it had been happening more and more lately. But damn::::it was so intense, had I not been prepared to see shit that wasn't there I'd have ran out the door in a panic or be stomping on everything in sight...sure as shit to wake the neighbors and get the po po involved. And I will hear stuff to. Footsteps outside my door. Sirens; voices. Ghosts. This was fun, but it's gone too far now. And eventually I won't be able to keep this habit cus I'll blow all my loot for sure: happened already and I ended up selling a thick as gold chain and got a nice chunk of cash to keep on going. I know dope withdrawal all too well. Crack however, never been on it long enough or this much of it to have to detox. What should I be prepared for? Physical sickness at all? How much worse is it gonna make the dope withdrawal feel?

I would go with citric acid or pure vitamin C powder. Lemon juice is definitely not a good idea as already stated.

... This was fun, but it's gone too far now. And eventually I won't be able to keep this habit cus I'll blow all my loot for sure: happened already and I ended up selling a thick as gold chain and got a nice chunk of cash to keep on going. I know dope withdrawal all too well. Crack however, never been on it long enough or this much of it to have to detox. What should I be prepared for? Physical sickness at all? How much worse is it gonna make the dope withdrawal feel?

Well my guess is you may have already figured out the withdrawal symptoms. Really it's more of a mental thing of wanting more, more, more.
For me the crash starts when I run out. Then the want mores. Restless edginess comes with wanting more. Benzos help with the comedown although you've done Opiates and combining Opiates and Benzos is not recommended because the combo can stop your breathing. Depending how much coke you have done will impact how long it takes to come down.

Honestly I just did this 30min ago and I am absolutely fine with no side effects, burning sensation, etc. It's simple basic chemistry 101. Cocaine powder is cocaine hydrochloride which is an acid. When u turn it into crack cocaine, or freeBASE, the cocaine is binding with the baking soda which turns it into a base. Crack or freebase can only be smoked and despite what I've read from some people, if u crush it up and dissolve it in water it WON'T dissolve and u WONT get high.....to be able to be injected again, you have to turn the freeBASE back into a acid, which you can only do by adding an acid compound to the freeBASE. Personally, I used white distilled vinegar, so that's all from experience I can say works....I've heard other people using lemon juice, vitamin c powder, and other things. I'd recommend for every 0.1 of crack to use 20 units of vinegar. Also, let the vinegar saturate in the crack for about three min so the reaction can occur....then draw it up through the filter and inject....no heat no nothing...works like a charm...hope this helps.