• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

whats the best way to IV crack

lonelyhigh

Greenlighter
I have read some different ideas on how to Iv crack here. so who thinks whats the best way?

lemon juice...powder vitamin c.....white vinegar?
Lonely

lemon juice, but its not even worth it. you're better off shooting coke, cause crack is just coke mixed with baking soda and a good amount of other shit so it's easy to smoke.

The few times I have shot crack I have mixed it up using distilled vinegar. Worked just fine. I'd avoid using lemon juice if possible

Definitely not lemon juice - can cause horrible infections and blindness. I'd always opt for vit C powder for preference. Citric acid is okay but wrecks your veins. Distilled vinegar if the others are not available.

crack is just coke mixed with baking soda and a good amount of other shit so it's easy to smoke.

Not last time I had it it wasn't.

I agree with people saying it's a waste. For some reason, even with really good crack I rarely get effects nearly as good as when I smoke it or when I shoot powder. I use distilled white Heinz vinegar, and it seems I need a lot more crack to get a good high when I shoot it than when I smoke it.

Don't get me wrong, I get pretty damn great rock, but even a shot of mediocre powder will get me off better than a nice chunk of rock IVed. Any explanation for this?

One is a base, the other is a acid.

When one turns crack back to the salt form, he has a rather dirty salt.
And, I don't thick you would have as much as the original people who cooked it.

Cocaine is cocaine, whether it's crack or salt form. If you inject crack, it is no longer crack because it has to form a salt to dissolve in your blood.

One is a base, the other is a acid.

When one turns crack back to the salt form, he has a rather dirty salt.
And, I don't thick you would have as much as the original people who cooked it.

Is that an answer to my question? Because I'm just wondering why two same doses of crack give lesser effects when IVed (100% absorption) vs. smoked. If I get great euphoria and almost a bell ringer from smoking a 2-3 dollar chunk of rock, why do I get decreased effects when I shoot it? It doesn't really seem to make sense.

Simply because you don't yield a very high efficiency when converting it back to the salt.
Meaning there is a usable amount, but not nearly as much as you started with in the freebase form.

As far as I've always heard, with cocaine, inhalation through the lungs increases bioavailability to brain tissue vs. IV. It's common knowledge that smoking crack gives a better rush than IV.

You should. Have you tried going salt -> base and smoking that?

Do NOT use lemon juice.

Simply because you don't yield a very high efficiency when converting it back to the salt.
Meaning there is a usable amount, but not nearly as much as you started with in the freebase form.

If you mix cocaine freebase in vinegar, the efficiency should be 99%. If the yield wasn't highly efficient, you would have water insoluble crack goo/specks in the solution. Not that I've done it a lot, but the crack I've had was very pure and dissolved easily in vinegar. There's no way you lose anything in the process.

If you mix cocaine freebase in vinegar, the efficiency should be 99%. If the yield wasn't highly efficient, you would have water insoluble crack goo/specks in the solution. Not that I've done it a lot, but the crack I've had was very pure and dissolved easily in vinegar. There's no way you lose anything in the process.

Not everyone uses the right amount of baking soda in the cooking process.