• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What's the best medible you've ever tried?

My favorite edible i've ever had were these little gummy candies that were 10mg thc in each gummy. i bought a bag of 50 tummies for 40 bucks from my buddy and they were awesome!

my favorite part about em was that you knew exactly how much you were taking, i would eat 2 or 3 before class just to make it more enjoyable cause that amount would just give me a little buzz. And i would eat like 10-15 of em in order to get blasted before going to the movies hehehe

My favorite edible i've ever had were these little gummy candies that were 10mg thc in each gummy.

See, these are exactly the kind of thing I want to go into business making and selling. $40 for 500mg of THC is a pretty good deal! That's the equivalent of roughly 2.5g worth of potency. I'd keep that friend close by!

All of Cheeba Chews products are great, especially their 'Green Hornet' gummies.

Kiva bars are also nice, they actually taste good which is a plus. Bhang bars don't seem to be as strong, and they have a more medicinal taste.

Honestly, California has so many amazing medible companies. I feel like I see something new pop up almost every week.

^I'm curious to try the Kiva bars, I keep seeing those but I usually feel like I wasted my money on edibles, I'd rather make it myself. I know what they're made with and wholesale CO2 oil is just so goddam cheap, paying top shelf flower prices for THC per mg just feels wrong.

There's definitely a lot of companies out here too. I have a hard time trusting them as well. No dosing information on most of them, which is an immediate DON'T BUY for me. Plus so many are so standard--cookie, brownie, chocolate, hard candy... Like, I'm not paying $10 for a weak edible that I could make better myself...

hmmm... might have to track down your friend

For sure man. You can try my medibles too.. First batches of candy last week. Made some really simple gummies with hash oil. One batch with 2g, one with 3. Came out nicely, oddly the 3g batch tastes less medicine-y, possibly because of a different flavor and less gelatin used.

I like the Kiva bars because I probably couldn't make something that tasty, ever. Also despite my stupid fucking (high) tolerance eating half of their quad dose bars definitely takes the edge off life.

The best I've had are homemade by me 5 grams of good shit per dose.

No disrespect intended, but reading stuff like this makes me sad. I generally get stoned off my ass on .2-.4 g. The most I tried was 1 g and I had a full on psychedelic experience. If you need 5 g you either have a MONSTER tolerance or you're using inefficient methods. I mourn the amount of weed wasted on edibles. :(

I recently had the pleasure of getting some of these on sale.

I can't say it's the BEST medible I've had, but damn if it's not a contender (six flavors if i remember correctly, strawberry waffle probably being my favorite). They pack a good punch too.

ZfgPdla.jpg

I used to could get these lollipops. They cost more than a fucking pack of cigs in New Jersey and the high was a nice relaxing of muscles and calming mellow that was nice but nowhere near as good or enjoyable as an equivalent amount of pot (money wise).