• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What's the best medible you've ever tried?

Expansion420

Bluelighter
I have tried a few different things, but living on the east coast, my options are limited to mostly home-cooked delicacies.

Currently I'm enjoying a batch of medicated double chocolate chunk cookies along with oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
The oatmeals were made with a whopping 42g per 1 cup coconut oil, yielding 45 cookies.
The double chocolates were made with the same 42g re-washed in another fresh cup of coconut oil, yielding only 24 cookies.

They appear to be equi-potent. They are very, very nice.

For anybody who has enjoyed what our west-coast friends have to offer, please share it here!

What is YOUR favorite medible experience?

Goddamn you had some strong shit. The best I've had are homemade by me 5 grams of good shit per dose. I wish I could experience some medibles professionally made from a dispensory. I'd still get high as a bitch though!

had to make a account to say this.. Hubbys bar made with hash oil look it up it stoned me like i never been stoned before n tht was frm half a bar

Sadly tho being from the midwest ive only tried 2 my whole life the dark chocolate and the cookies n cream but by far if u eat just 3 pieces of one u'll be beyond fucked i recommend not eating more than 3 even tho they taste like creamy chocolately skunk n its hard not to cuz it might even be a lil scary if u never tried one before

Hubby bars are hit or miss (it was a miss for me).
Triple strength Bhang Bars are good, as are Deca Dose Cheeba Chews. They're both strong.
Someone I know makes candied bacon, it's fucking amazing. Tested at 130mg THC.

Those Hubby Bars looks intense. I was thinking of converting an ounce into some BHO and attempting to make chocolates with the oil instead of with canna-coconut oil like I always use. In BHO numbers, what is an appropriate single serving? Probably 100mg of oil or so.

Obviously depends on how strong the oil is, but 100mg of BHO is probably a reasonable serving (or at least easy math).

Hashish Lolly..
Great (almost chocolaty) taste
And... Holy FUCK. They be strong.

Edit- Aparently they where Holland imports,
(i have no idea, its all hearsay, but they where very well made, proper extraction and mix to sugar and then well formed onto a generic paper lolly stick)
Very potent, actualy split one between two people, more then enough.
'Cannabis Lollys' where barely half the potancy. (Same source) [But significantly more enjoyable to taste :)]

After quite a few decent tries, I think I might be immune to edibles. That being said I had some bomb ass caramels from the dispensary last week. They tasted amazing. My friend gets nice and Stoney off them. I wish they had an effect on me.

After quite a few decent tries, I think I might be immune to edibles. That being said I had some bomb ass caramels from the dispensary last week. They tasted amazing. My friend gets nice and Stoney off them. I wish they had an effect on me.

Don't give up.. I had this notion till I ate enough green mashed potatoes to put me out for almost 3 days...

Be ready for that :D

Don't give up.. I had this notion till I ate enough green mashed potatoes to put me out for almost 3 days...

Be ready for that :D
Was the problem the dose being too low? I've tried Many times to achieve this "greening out" "abducted" "couch lock" business. Started at 18 with brownies and 10 years later still nothing. Fairly large doses too from what I understand about edible dosage. I remember all my friends unable to move And myself being frustrated and "sober". I've had homemade ones, ones that I've made, and the store bought. I won't give up,Ive been ready and willing to be a Guinnea pig for anyone with edibles.

Dude hands down look it has to be a cavi-chew. A deca dosed tootsie roll. Put me on my ass! They advertise it to be 200mg of thc.

^^ Yeah the tootsie roll chews are pretty good and strong for what it is.

As for pure strength, it's easy to home make your own goods STRONGER than most any edible in any dispensary (just add more product to your solution!). The problem with this is that it's not easy to make it taste good. There is a fine line between a strong edible and a nasty tasting edible. At a certain potency, the edible simply does not taste right, no matter how good the chef is. By far, the strongest edible I've had came from my kitchen...easily.

I've had some medicated ice cream and root beer (I think made by elixir?) that was awesome tasting. Best root beer float ever.

When I went to Amsterdam I drank a weed milkshake, weed tea and ate weed bon bons and smoked all in the same night.

It was at a place called Abraxis.

When I walked home with my friend I was practically hallucinating.

Amazing.

I would like to recant my statement about being immune to edibles. I am SO not immune. Last night I got home with a empty stomach from a long shift at work. Earlier In the day I had recieved a gift of some edibles from Colorado, so I decided to tuck into the "medium" strength candy, which was a 100mg thc chocolate covered gummi bear from sweetstone bakery. Good lord. I started "tripping" at the 2 hour point, and twitching as well. I was "too high", im not used to such a body high at all. After a while of trying to fight off stomach discomfort and the shaking, I suddenly felt a wave of calm wash over me and I immediately passed out. I proceeded to sleep 12 hours :/. Now I have a 50mg candy and a 280mg candy left to my devices and I have NO clue how to dose them. I think the reasons I got so super stoned was a combo of a super empty tummy and a really proper edible.