Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

1. San pedro (if that counts)
2. Poppy pods (if that counts)
3. Banana peels (j/k) ;)

1. Peruvian torch cactus
2. LSA (morning glory/hbwr seeds)
3. Last but not least, good old opioids. The list is in no particular order.

3. Banana peels (j/k) ;)

Lol.

I didn't add mine in the first post, so..

1. O-desmethyltramadol
  2. AH-7921
  3. Kratom
  4. Truffles (Psilocybine)
  5. 4-FA
  6. 2C-B N2O
  7. 4-HO-MET
  8. 3-MeO-PCP
  9. Ethylphenidate
  10. DXM (in ~30mg doses to potentiate opiates it's quite nice, but high doses of this stuff isn't really for me).

Last edited:
1) Amanita Muscaria
2) San Pedro
3) kava
4) Kratom
5) Phenibut
6) poppy seed tea
7) nitrous
8) mulungu bark
9) akuamma seed
10) yerba mate

Lol.

I didn't add mine in the first post, so..

1. O-desmethyltramadol
2. AH-7921
3. Kratom
4. Truffles (Psilocybine)
5. 4-FA
6. 2C-B
7. 4-HO-MET
8. 3-MeO-PCP
9: Ethylphenidate
10. DXM (in ~30mg doses to potentiate opiates it's quite nice, but high doses of this stuff isn't really for me).

where you live that 2cb is legal?

I didnt include any RCs because they're all essentially illegal in Australia (as are mescaline and opium)

I like mulungu - but purely as a sleep aid, i never thought of it as a 'high'. Great herb though.

currently legal or legal when i had it? do RCs count since they all become illegal after a while? with no RC's in the mix I would say:

1. Kratom
2. DXM + Nitrous
3. San Pedro

and this is best in a utilitarian sense, obviously pedro and dxm are more "impressive" than kratom, but kratom wins in terms of usability

^Let's keep it at currently legal. The 2C-B was my mistake. Oh, I forgot about nitrous. That one's pretty great too, though short lived. But really quite good nonetheless. I'll swap my 2C-B listing for N2O. :)

where you live that 2cb is legal?

Oh you're right of course, that one's illegal here now. No phenethylamines then. 2C-B was the only one I truly liked, the other ones have too many side effects vs reward IMO.

Yeah, I included RC's (clearly :p), as all the ones I mentioned (aside from the 2C-B then oviously, as 'burn out' mentioned) are (still?) legal here in Belgium AFAIK.

Last edited:
1. Kratom
2. Magic Truffles
3. N2O

Also 2c-B and Ethylphenidate (with benzos)

Currently? Kratom.

In the past? MDPV. Gone are the days you could buy the stuff under the guise as bath salts, plant food, carpet cleaner, jewelery cleaner... If you knew where to buy from you would actually receive lab grade MDPV despite ordering it as bath salts or whatever. Sigh.

I bought 5meodmt extract legally. It was damn good.
Mulungu is pretty cool.
Salvia back when it wasnt scheduled
I am also the only person i know who really enjoyed BZP....

4-mmc, 6-apb, b-fent, methoxetamine, jwh-073, metocin,, 2c-E probably my favorites

E.T2 Kanna extract was pretty intense for kanna, borderline scary if you dosed wrong
I find a lot of legal psyches don't dissapoint

Then of course there's Etizolam
Kava kava
And kratom
None of these in any specific order

4-mmc, 6-apb, b-fent,o methoxetamine, jwh-073, metocin,, 2c-E probably my favorites

U live in a great country if mxe is legal. In the US it's illegal via the analogue act and some states have scheduled.

It's also notnreally available at all anymore.

Best drug ever in my opinion

Most of the time when I do kava I get disappointing results, however one of my first experiences with it was sublime. My dude and I were chillin in his downtown apartment, one couch to each of us with a huge speaker set bumping the dopest of tracks. We each had a coffee mug full (no more than 8 ounces, perhaps closer to 6) of the brew. It felt like a high dose of banjos with a warm buzzing body high mixed in. I've never been able to recreate such a feeling ever since, even with tincture or extract. I wasn't drug naive either. This was a seriously awesome feeling from a single cup of kava kava. It's been so long, how much was used or how it was prepared is lost to memory. I miss that night.

While it was legal in the USA, or an least unambiguously legal, kratom was the bee's knees.

There are all sorts of legal seeds and plants that may or may not contain scheduled chemicals. Some of them are awesome.

Oh, I forgot about nitrous. That one's pretty great too, though short lived. But really quite good nonetheless.

Nitrous is good indeed. Tried it during my wife's childbirth (lol), was quite nice. Better than ether in any case.

OT, currently legal or quasi-legal in my country:
1. Codeine
2. O-PCE
3. ALD-52 or LSZ
4. FUB-PB22

Kratom was alright while it was legal here.