• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

Wow dude, thats quite a story. I was tripping on it last year when my bud shows up and said, ready for the meeting. Oh shit, i forgot. Couldnt get out of it so had to go to meeting in that state. A lot of what you mentioned, understanding speech but not being able to speak. Luckily i didnt have to read or give out chips so i made it thru and home but it was a scary experiece. I almost bought some today but i was doing a lot of it last year and lost my colon in June and Drs said all that Robitussium could have contributed to it. Ive done it once around xmas and it made my ostomy bag go nuts. Maybe gelcaps next time. I only take like 250mg. I can listen to music and enjoy myself. I once did 500mg and it was horrible. Kinda like Salvia but it wouldnt go away. Never again!!!

Well, it is the best legal high, but as I was finally coming down, after 10 hours, the worst panic attack of my life happened, fearful of the monsters that lived under my eye lids, Motor skills? No! Could not walk a straight line. Definitely robotic in physical function. That side effect terrified me! But the high, gracious all mighty, I was flying. Yes, outside of my body for hours. I felt no physical pain. So much happened. Life changing. I truly believe it allowed me to connect to a beautifully powerful all knowing intelligence. It was the most beautiful feeling I've ever experienced in my entire life! I didn't want to let it go. I purposly did not sleep for 3 days out of fear that that feeling,....warm, loved by nature and the universe, joyful, finally at peace with myself, inside my own skin I felt "In this world, but not OF this world." Of course, I am on other prescription medications: Neurontin,(for mood and anxiety) EffexorXR (depression), Buspar (anxiety), Tramadol 100mg sometimes twice daily (surgery pain). If you decide to try DXM, please be careful. Don't drive! Be sure you're around people you like, of course, and take it slow. No need to gulp the entire bottle of Delsym or robotussin down at once. Now, I do a little sip, here and there. Now, the monsters are somewhere sleeping soundly and do not even know of my existence...lol. Take care -Bipolar chic! Sky22 8(

the LSD analogue's Al-LAD and 1p-LSD, and ayahuasca. And fresh morning glory seeds. Morning glory seeds are maybe the best, because they're cheap, easy to grow and available everywhere. They're so common that they'd never get banned. When seeds are fresh, they beat LSD (though some people get stomach pain). Old seeds are not very spectacular though.

Hmmm... now that Ive slammed have my bottle of dxm Im questioning that decision. May this be UNLIKE the last time. Haha. At least Im home for this one. It's only 220mg dxm. Im 5'8" 118lbs. Ruh roh.

I wish kratom was legal in Wisconsin. If so I have a feeling that'd be on my list. LSA was interesting, too. Even though tripping scares me a wee bit I will take what I can get!

DXM in low to moderate dosages was ok at first , but i think my first successful poppy seed wash would have to take the #1 spot , followed by LSA as well .

Im not sure why but the poppy seed wash , ingested at 9 or so at night , was high well into the afternoon the next day , had very little opiate tolerance at the time . my pupils were so badly pinned that almost everyone at work noticed . but a moderate dose of LSA was very intriguing the first time as well , wasnt tripping but equal effects to low dose shrooms . breathing objects , lights taking on a prism effect etc.

One Hydroxycut Hardcore to one dose meth. More than one makes me sick at my stomach. Lasts about 24 hours then I start getting tired and go to sleep. Do NOT use Hydroxycut for Women as you will shit your brains out. The Elite series is effective as well.
If not using anything else, two hydroxycuts for about 12 hours. I've stayed up for a couple days on them. Definitely eat something!!!

Taking some diphenhydramine with coffee then banging 40mg of Rx'ed oxycodone then smoking an American spirit.

Oops. Not counting rx drugs. A nice mix of kava and kratom. Or kratom and diphenhydramine. So euphoric.

Big bulk section in "employee owned" store. Has the best I have found in the Seattle area. They sell loose and in big bulk u pore and weight.

1. Alcohol
2. Gabapentin (especially mixed with phenibut for a strong legal combo)
3. Kratom
4. Whippets

So SWIM has been using/taking opiates for about 10 years. In the last year SWIMs average daily consumption is about 100mg norco or oxy (either or), plus 120 mg morphine. So has a built up tolerance and if stop taking opiates goes into a terrible withdrawal.

SWIM lately saw a few articles and read A LOT of threads regarding use of loperamide (anti diarrhea meds OTC) for controlling WD and in higher dosing achieving pain control and high. Reason for the extremely high dosing is to have the lopeeramide cross the BBB as it is an opiod agonist.

The first try at it was taking 30 of the 2mg pills a week or two ago. This mildly seemed to help the sweats/chills and took the edge off of SWIMs WD but was nothing to write home about. The next attempt was around 70 of the 2 mg pills, where the same results were achieved.

Earlier this evening around 6pm SWIM was in terrible withdrawal and read the that taking a PPI like protonix or prilosec helps the loperamide cross over the BBB. So in a final attempt at pain relief and WD relief SWIM took 100 of the 2 mg loperamide and a 20mg pill of protonix (an Rx proton pump inhibitor). An hour later SWIM took 50 more 2mg loperamide and another 20mg protonix.

It took about an hour after the final consumption, but SWIM actually became completely WD free, and excellent pain relief with a rather intense and unexpected high. The last dosing was at no later than 7pm, and SWIM is still feeling the effects of a strong opiate type high to the point that they cannot sleep still at 4am.

This is not something SWIM would do on a regular basis, but in a pinch it definitely works.. (And anyone who thinks its a placebo affect SWIM promises it most definitely is not , as they are an experienced opiod user/addict and was in terrible WD earlier today)

So SWIM has been using/taking opiates for about 10 years. In the last year SWIMs average daily consumption is about 100mg norco or oxy (either or), plus 120 mg morphine. So has a built up tolerance and if stop taking opiates goes into a terrible withdrawal.

SWIM lately saw a few articles and read A LOT of threads regarding use of loperamide (anti diarrhea meds OTC) for controlling WD and in higher dosing achieving pain control and high. Reason for the extremely high dosing is to have the lopeeramide cross the BBB as it is an opiod agonist.

The first try at it was taking 30 of the 2mg pills a week or two ago. This mildly seemed to help the sweats/chills and took the edge off of SWIMs WD but was nothing to write home about. The next attempt was around 70 of the 2 mg pills, where the same results were achieved.

Earlier this evening around 6pm SWIM was in terrible withdrawal and read the that taking a PPI like protonix or prilosec helps the loperamide cross over the BBB. So in a final attempt at pain relief and WD relief SWIM took 100 of the 2 mg loperamide and a 20mg pill of protonix (an Rx proton pump inhibitor). An hour later SWIM took 50 more 2mg loperamide and another 20mg protonix.

It took about an hour after the final consumption, but SWIM actually became completely WD free, and excellent pain relief with a rather intense and unexpected high. The last dosing was at no later than 7pm, and SWIM is still feeling the effects of a strong opiate type high to the point that they cannot sleep still at 4am.

This is not something SWIM would do on a regular basis, but in a pinch it definitely works.. (And anyone who thinks its a placebo affect SWIM promises it most definitely is not , as they are an experienced opiod user/addict and was in terrible WD earlier today)

We don't use swim here man. It's annoying, and offers no real legal protection

Welcome to Bluelight

I took 300mg of DXM. Dose is all relative. I havent done it in almost a year so i thought id be safe. What a great experience. I was just chillin in my loft so i didnt have to worry about social interaction which is a problem for me. I sat here and listened to the Beatles and enjoyed the visuals. I always used the syrup but it wreaks havoc on ostomy bag so i got gelcaps and they worked like a charm. At one point i ended up just laughing my ass off. It was fun and i got 2 bottles and house to myself tomorrow so im gonna really get onto it and see what kind of spiritual things i can get out of it....or just laugh my ass off again!!

to be honest after all these years and drugs i still have to say scoring the winner in our works team cup final all those years ago was the best

If we're not counting legally prescribed pharmaceutical opiates or stimulants in low doses, I'd say for me it was hash and alcohol.

Smoking Moroccan hash is Spain where it's decriminalized. It was a Sativa, and extremely psychedelic.

Other than that lots of beer, and liquor that I would drink in large, moderate, and small amounts at home, at bars, at dance clubs, and at parties. I was never into drinking a lot of wine at once since I grew up drinking a glass or two of it with a meal. I preferred red wine as it did not go through me like water as a lot of white wines do. I had a glass of mead once with a meal, and it was pretty good.

I tried nitrous a few times both med grade, and food grade. I never binged on it or used whip its, and it just made me laugh.

I never used DXM, Kratom, or any research chemicals.

I say DXM kicks Kratoms ass. Thats just for me. My opiate tolerance is high so i didnt get much from zkratom. I took 450mh of DXM yesterday and it got intense. I specifically told the lady who owns the house i live in what was doing so i wouldnt be bothered. Well right when its kicking in she comes in all neurotic and says she needs s ride down the road. I was like cumon beth you know im tripping. Shes like inknow but i need to get there so we went and it wasnt to bad. My vision was off but not too bad. Then it peaked when we got home and i was seeing shit in keyboard of my phone and fuzziness everywhere. I loved it. Def going thru a phase tomorrow another round. Then ill probably cchill but tomorrow i may try 600mg. Dont wanna end up in ER. DXM def and emjoy it while you can cause thevman is onto it so it will only be otc so long

My first dxm trip was something out of this world. More euphoria, both physical and mental, than probably all the drugs I've ever done combined. I had OEBs and a death/rebirth experience. Never got that level of magic again though, sadly, but it's still great. After that it's kratom, etizolam, and does San Pedro cactus count? Because mescaline is great. Tastes horrific though. Dxm is the most recreational legal high for me. I love dissociatives. Kratom and Etizolam are useful and pleasant, and mescaline is great when you just want to chill and listen to music.

For me it has to be (Official) Benzo Fury / 6 APB followed by Mephedrone.

DXM looks to be a popular choice - makes me wonder why the sale of it is not more popular with Research Chemical sites - any ideas?

I'd like to give DXM a try but require some advice first

Would obtaining it in pure powder form be the best option?

How similar is it when compared with Ketamine?

What is best ROA?

Is pure DXM legal in UK to buy / sell / possess ?

At last, someone mentioned 6-APB as their all-time favourite!
I find it better than MDMA, with far less side effects and no bad comedown. Many people who try it prefer it to MDMA.
It's given me some of the best nights of my life.

Last edited:
I actually preferred methylone over mdma and the apbs and mapb for me didnt quite reach the same heights

I took 600mg of DXM about hr ago. That may seem lightweight to these other phcadelic compounds and shit butvive never taken 600. I took 300 the other day and that was nice. Ive already lost my walett and fallen down 7 stairs so not a great start. Im fully planted in my chair listening to Ween to im good. Cant believe they have puseudoepherdrine behind the pharmacy counter and you can just straight up buy this shit. Def my favorite legal high