• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

Holy crap. Y'all are talking that stuff that's way over my head. For me it's epherdrine and DXM. I used to dose a lot of it now I take 120 every 4 hrs. Started with a respitory infection I had last week and dosage just grew. I don't trip out like I used to but it's good and the ephedrine gets me going. Take about 80mg in the morning. Tried Kratom but didn't like it. Next is poppy tea. I think that's gonna be a good one for me. As far as all that other shit your talking about, I'm a lost child, lol

Legal drug help

Hi everyone I am just getting interested in this kind of things both legal highs and others and me and my best mate are planning to try some legal highs we were wondering if you could help us on what are the best and the safest legal highs in the uk it can be chemical or natural we had a look in a Dr.Hermans and they looked alright a bit cheap and nasty looking but we were wondering if there was anything better. We have very little experience on this subject we have researched but we wanted some expert opinions on the subject before we dive straight in. We are hoping for a legal high that acts like an ecstasy pill with the visual effects of mushrooms I don't know if this is too much to ask for but its worth a try or if we can get two legal highs that do that individually (e.g. One has the effect of an E while the other has the effect of mushrooms). Ta psychonaughts ��

Hi everyone I am just getting interested in this kind of things both legal highs and others and me and my best mate are planning to try some legal highs we were wondering if you could help us on what are the best and the safest legal highs in the uk it can be chemical or natural we had a look in a Dr.Hermans and they looked alright a bit cheap and nasty looking but we were wondering if there was anything better. We have very little experience on this subject we have researched but we wanted some expert opinions on the subject before we dive straight in.

I'm no expert but I use ephedrine and DXM. That is Robutussium cough syrup. If you take enough you kinda trip out. Dissasositive. Epherdrine is a stimulant. That one I have to get the card and go to the pharmacy for cause you can only buy so much. I take a few pills and it gets me going but it's not healthy. I'm sure there are folks out here who can help out a lot. Keep checking the thread and there's a bunch of stuff I don't even know about.

n2o

I have never experienced anything as perfect as being high on nitrous.

With that said, it can be super harmful, and is very short, but I have discovered the secrets of the universe only to forget it time and time again.

Care to elaborate? Sure, it's very short acting, causing you to redose all the time, but as long as you're responsible (not doing 3 in a row or something similar) I think this drug is one of the safest around.

Brain/nerve damage from abuse, death due to asphyxiation.

I have done nearly a box in a row without much breathing in between hits, it can grab you like that.

Whipits and similar cartridges leave a black metallic residue that does not look healthy, just rub your finger in the canister after a couple boxes and you will see what I'm talking about.

Okay, that's just insanely dumb, which is in your case a good thing, because it can't have inflicted much brain damage.

Dr Salar said:
asphyxia causes brain damage by reducing / cutting off the oxygen supply to brain. whether the injury can reverse or not depends on the duration oxygen supply was cut off. usually more than 5-7 minutes of lack of oxygen causes enough damage . there is no set percentage which points to no hope. it depends on the area involved and duration of lack of oxygen supply.
The point I'm trying to make is: When using responsible, which can be easily done by this automatic human skill, called breathing. That's it. Take intervals.

Seeing as how I live in Washington, I'd have to say weed hands down with kratom following close behind. A couple teaspoons of maeng da with 2 dabs I don't know if you can beat that legally.

Reaserch chemicals that are Psilocin analogs. BEST THING EVER. Happy to live in canada.

Only thing that could beat em is RC LSD analogs but sadly its not cheap at all and harder to get never tried em .. sadly exept LSA

Unfortunately MXE has been made schedule I in Florida, because Florida only feels joy when it's stopping people from enjoying themselves. Or suffering from nausea and loss of appetite due to cancer treatment.

4-AcO-DMT!
My favorite psychedelic, one of the few substances I unconditionally respect without qualm or issue, and one of the most important tools in my 'self-betterment/exploration' kit.

The LSD analogues must take the top spot - AL-LAD, 1P-LSD, etc.

Close second is aMT which is illegal now but was legal a few years ago when I used it.

And I have to mention good old etizolam.

3-FPM for recreational stim binging.
MPA for functionality.
Diclazepam for anxiolysis.
Clonazolam for hypnotic effects.
aMT for being everything MDMA wants to be.

I know this thread is legal highs and this is not in my state anymore but may be legal in other states in Salvia. I know it's a love it or hate it but I like it. Short acting but it reacts well with me. I wish I could get my hands on some DMT but I ain't paying 430$ for it and that's the cheapest I could find. Any suggestions?
PS: Sorry for mentioning price