• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

Not that its my favorite, but one awesome legal high ive experience was at a kick back, after taking a few shots and drinking a beer, then taking HUGE rips from a hookah. It honestly made me feel like i was rolling for ~15-20 seconds. I was literally floored, i had the biggest smile on my face and was laughing. Havent been able to try it since, but i would love to hit a hookah while actually rolling, because the light headedness is awesome.

On behalf of the DEA I would like to say thank you for all the valuable information in this thread. We will try to ban all the fun stuff we don't know about as soon as possible, thank you.

/not really dea

best legal high was like those bath salt things, lawwwwll omg soo much fun duck i tripped baaaaawwlz, soooo ripped omfg

not

My best legal high (a natural one too), was when I went to Shambhala Music Festival for the first time... Holy shit. Pure amazement, happiness and joy all around. <3
Also, dexedrine is pretty fun. =D

HBWR were pretty damn amazing. Nitrous is great, although its better combined with illegal substances.

Most euphoric stimulant RC available?

I'm quite interested in research chemicals, mostly because of their legality. I know there are risks involved, but I've always found trying new drugs to be an interesting experience. Which substance do you guys prefer?

4-FMA and 4-FA

Methylone has some euphoria, but I honestly prefer 4-mmc for various reasons.

Have yet to try them all in different doses. I went way overboard on 4-MMC at a rave and nearly passed out. (Did not know what it was until I brought it home.) But for the most part I experience the greatest loss of social anxiety on 4-mmc and still keep my head.

It's a tie between alcohol, dxm, and nitrous.

I really can't decide.

I'm sure if I touched an RC I wouldn't have this 3-way tie

Definately 2C-E. Methoxetamine is awesome as well. Combining them is great too.

4-MMC and Methoxetamine. The former is now illegal in my country unfortunately. Though I was taking it when it was legal :(

MDMA for sure. If you're unable to locate that, ganja greatly increases my appreciation of music as well.

^Where the fuck in the US are cannabis and MDMA legal?

MDPV.... my god.. truly one of the best stimulants, legal or illegal, period.
methylone... I find its very very similar to most street 'mdma'
phenazepam
isoflurane... yeah its RX only, but its not CDSA so not chargable..plus one can buy it as an exotic solvent (its a inhalation anaesthetic that in low dosage is quite the dissociative)