• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best high I can get from a regular Mexican pharmacy?

Agent_Cooper

Greenlighter
Not talking about the sketchy boarder town pharmacies, but a regular chain pharmacy in a non tourist town?

Looking at their websites, seems like they sell a lot of drugs that would otherwise require a prescription in the US like Gabapentin and Tramadol. They do require a script for Ritalin and Clonazepam, and I don't really speak any Spanish so I'm not sure if I can try and get a script there. I don't care what kind of high it is, so long as it's not like super dangerous lol.

Anyone have any experiences they can share from regular Mexican pharmacies?

I am not planning on bringing anything across any boarders

Thanks!

Last edited:
It depends on where you go, how out of place you look (hablas un poquito espanol gringo?), and how charming you can be (sometimes you gotta grease some hands if you know what I mean)....

You can still get stuff like oxy or ketamine if you go to the right place and get the owner of the pharmacy to like you. They're willing to look the other way and break some rules in the more rural areas, away from tourists spots. You generally need to bribe/tip.

Can't really answer more than that without breaking the sourcing rules here.

It depends on where you go, how out of place you look (hablas un poquito espanol gringo?), and how charming you can be (sometimes you gotta grease some hands if you know what I mean)....

You can still get stuff like oxy or ketamine if you go to the right place and get the owner of the pharmacy to like you. They're willing to look the other way and break some rules in the more rural areas, away from tourists spots. You generally need to bribe/tip.

Can't really answer more than that without breaking the sourcing rules here.
For the sake of this post, let's assume I'll look extremely out of place lol. I'm not going to plan on winning over any pharmacists, so I'm just wondering what the best options for a skinny white guy walking into the Walgreens equivalent are.

When just walking in off the street, Tramadol is the best you'll get from those normal tourist-oriented border pharmacies. Even codeine is a controlled substance in Mexico now. Getting them to sell a controlled substance requires substantial negotiation and is probably not even possible at some of those border pharmacies since many of them don't even carry controlled substances.

You can also buy testosterone most likely, as well as something called, "itryvil" which contains the dextroamphetamine prodrug clobenzorex (though they might not carry this).

Last edited:
When just walking in off the street, Tramadol is the best you'll get from those normal tourist-oriented border pharmacies. Even codeine is a controlled substance in Mexico now. Getting them to sell a controlled substance requires substantial negotiation and is probably not even possible at some of those border pharmacies since many of them don't even carry controlled substances.

You can also buy testosterone most likely, as well as something called, "itryvil" which contains the dextroamphetamine prodrug clobenzorex (though they might not carry this).
Thanks for the info. Looks like they are requiring a script for Itravil now as well. I can get a decent idea of what's going to be available based on the major chains websites and it does seem Tramadol will be the best option.

I won't be in a tourist area and I'll be a ways from the boarder, but having not been to Mexico before and not speaking much Spanish, I don't think I'd have much success with getting anything controlled? Looks like there are plenty of independent pharmacies in the area as well, but I'd imagine I couldn't just walk in with google translate and get some Ritalin, right?

For the sake of this post, let's assume I'll look extremely out of place lol. I'm not going to plan on winning over any pharmacists, so I'm just wondering what the best options for a skinny white guy walking into the Walgreens equivalent are.

Just let the fact you're a foreigner with cash do the talking...

I'm sure pretty much anything pharma is available for anyone who's willing to pay the price.

Thanks for the info. Looks like they are requiring a script for Itravil now as well. I can get a decent idea of what's going to be available based on the major chains websites and it does seem Tramadol will be the best option.

I won't be in a tourist area and I'll be a ways from the boarder, but having not been to Mexico before and not speaking much Spanish, I don't think I'd have much success with getting anything controlled? Looks like there are plenty of independent pharmacies in the area as well, but I'd imagine I couldn't just walk in with google translate and get some Ritalin, right?

Yeah I don't think you'll have much success scoring controlled substances. You either have to know of a shady pharmacy and/or have a lot of money to throw around to make it worth their while. Problem is, the pharmacies will not hesitate to rip you off. For instance, they once sold me a bunch of phentermine claiming it was adderall, and I speak pretty good Spanish. If you do somehow come across someone selling real ritalin, it's probably going to be expensive.

You can always ask, and depending where you they might speak some english, but I wouldn't expect to have much success.

They'll sell you plenty of tramadol though, and I bet some may be willing to sell you some clobenzorex (there are various trade names, you'll have to look it up). If clobenzorex is indeed a controlled substance in Mexico these days, it's definitely going to be less tightly controlled than ritalin or adderall. They'll be quick to sell you phentermine but it's not a particularly enjoyable stimulant

Yeah I don't think you'll have much success scoring controlled substances. You either have to know of a shady pharmacy and/or have a lot of money to throw around to make it worth their while. Problem is, the pharmacies will not hesitate to rip you off. For instance, they once sold me a bunch of phentermine claiming it was adderall, and I speak pretty good Spanish. If you do somehow come across someone selling real ritalin, it's probably going to be expensive.

You can always ask, and depending where you they might speak some english, but I wouldn't expect to have much success.

They'll sell you plenty of tramadol though, and I bet some may be willing to sell you some clobenzorex (there are various trade names, you'll have to look it up). If clobenzorex is indeed a controlled substance in Mexico these days, it's definitely going to be less tightly controlled than ritalin or adderall. They'll be quick to sell you phentermine but it's not a particularly enjoyable stimulant
Thanks man! How's clobenzorex feel? It's worth asking about?

Thanks man! How's clobenzorex feel? It's worth asking about?

It's ok, like a dexedrine-light. I'd rather have clobenzorex than ritalin (at least these days, I might have said the reverse at one point, ritalin is more abuseable when snorted but clobenzorex is more useful).

Here in south east pregabalin tramadol aren't label as drugs and easy to get prescriptions to Ritalin Adderall and benzo and opiods the Dr want their money