• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What's the best drugs/meds to get you high,sedated & stoned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutralview

Greenlighter
What's the best drug/med to get you the most sedated/stoned/high?? I wanted to create a poll but I dont know how to?? I'd like answers from people who have taken this meds so for those speaking with experience which one is the most effective & strongest to get you stoned/sedated:
1/Abilify/Ariprazole (antipsychotics)
2/Risperidone/Risperdal(Anti psychotics)
2/Benzos (Diazepam/Xanax)
4/Effexor/Venlafaxine ( Anti Depressants)
5/Cannabis/Weed/Marjuana
6/Cocaine/Ecstasy/Crack

Yo man we aren't here to show you the best drugs to take to get high! its a harm reduction thread.... but while I'm here let me just say this... If you want to get sedated off of one of the drugs you mentioned, first off, I have no clue why you would put stimulants up there like cocaine, crack, etc.. that will do the complete opposite! Those aren't sedating in the slightest, there is a reason they are called stimulants.. they are stimulating. Your best bet would be to smoke some good weed, and if that isn't enough than take some benzos like valium, klonopin, or Xanax(I personally don't love it, but it will make you sedated for sure, just is very short acting and more habit forming than the other two benzos I listed) , but its not recommended, and I would take them sparingly if I were you, you don't want that benzo monkey on your back, or should I say gorilla, its quite possibly the worst thing to come off of if you take too many, on a regular basis and then stop.

Anti-depressants are pretty worthless for getting sedated or stoned! don't bother with those... and don't know about anti psychotics as I have never tried them, nor do I want to... Just stick with weed... it is harmless and non habit forming, natural, and it gets you stoned and sedated, without much of a possibility of it fucking your life up!!

What's the best drug/med to get you the most sedated/stoned/high?? I wanted to create a poll but I dont know how to?? I'd like answers from people who have taken this meds so for those speaking with experience which one is the most effective & strongest to get you stoned/sedated:
1/Abilify/Ariprazole (antipsychotics)
2/Risperidone/Risperdal(Anti psychotics)
2/Benzos (Diazepam/Xanax)
4/Effexor/Venlafaxine ( Anti Depressants)
5/Cannabis/Weed/Marjuana
6/Cocaine/Ecstasy/Crack
I can say one thing about this post. First! Anti-Psychotics WILL NOT GET YOU ANY FORM OF A HIGH OR BUZZ. Now they can sedated you but they make you feel like you are autistic/really slowed when trying to think and you cannot do multi-tasking, you can't drive, you CAN develop breast if you're a male or female from that daemon of a pill 'Risperdal'. The only Anti-Psychotic I know that can get people an enjoyable buzz is Seroquel, & even that pill can be a bitch of a drug. It's a strong heavy body load and you also have slowed thinking, etc... The others you listed can get you high or a buzz but benzodiazepines aren't really preferred anymore for whatever reasoning. Not to many kids or people are using xanax for a high/buzz anymore but while growing up it was a big deal and everyone was using it to get a mild buzz that will make you sleep well or forget the day you took it or them. They're a few benzo's that you can't really get anymore in the states or in the UK or EU and they are like, Nitrazepam, Traizolam, etc... Most people can't get those and won't and even when people get the stronger benzo's, they don't really enjoy the buzz due to how strong they are and basically make the user pass out before any "high" takes effect. Once they wake up they won't really feel good due to some benzo's leaving a nasty hang over or even after glow which some enjoy more than the buzz itself. Most people now in days are looking for uppers like adderall, amphetamines, etc... I'm not sure why I hate uppers but those are the prescription uppers people will try to get to get a legit high or upper like buzz. Crack, Heroin, etc... Yes they'll get you high or buzzed but most heroin now in days have fentyal mixed in so people aren't wanting to even touch that shit anymore but crack and coke, meth, etc... Are still used and enjoyed more than prescriptions drugs. They're cheaper, last longer, & are A LOT stronger than most obtained prescriptions now in days.

At one point I was prescribed suboxone , Klonopin, and adderall. One of my favorite things I would like to do for party days is taking a nice hefty dose of adderall, and as I'm really rolling (Addy wise) I would like to smoke high grade marijuana as I felt like it gave my Adderall buzz a psychedelic costing to it, which kind of reminded me of rolling on MDMA...and of course for the crash I would take my Klonopin with it, and as for the suboxone....I swear by this, I always noticed the suboxone temporarily brought back the Adderall high to a certain degree also minus the negative stimulation....that's my cocktail....

Crack/ecstasy/coke etc. Is the total opposite of "sedating". If you can only use the drugs you mentioned, I would take some benzos (Diazepam, xanax, klonopin, etc.) and smoke some cannabis. That will get you sedated. If I could pick any drugs, I would choose taking a painkiller (hydrocodone, oxy, etc.) and smoke some cannabis.

Basically a which is better and what should I take thread, neither of which are allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.