• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What's the best drug you've been on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetcow

Bluelighter
I'm just wondering about people's experience All responses appreciated thank you and have a great day!!!

-Streetcow

What made the experience blissful? (And FYI thank you for replying to the thread)

-Streetcow

1. genuine REAL LAB qual liquid LSD. lookout for leaks.
2. iv morphine although i dont iv anything, it was in the hospital after a procedure. couldnt push that button fast enough.
3. adrenaline, pure natural high caused from some pretty incredible experiences....for me sports like backcountry snowboarding a 4000m descent in pure pow, riding big waves and making it. sometimes the best drugs are already built into our systems. thanks mother nature.
4. sex - i would call it a drug - and i am addicted.

Hmm, hard to rank em so Ill do top 5:

1) Good MDMA.
2) Good blotter
3) Great weed, before i got hypersensitive to it
4) Ketamine
5) Damn, only one slot left, has to go to an opiate. and as much as I like H, I had more fun on oxy, back when it didnt cost an arm, a leg, and a second mortgage to get high on it.

Had to leave out my own potent as hell mushrooms; the trips were just too grueling; losing sanity was always just around the corner, and the pre-trip stomach cramps and puking were more like what you hear of when doing mescaline.

Sex is great too tho I dont count it as it's free and within the body. Still love it tho; a great O is a better high than many drugs.

Best trip tho was hospital IV morphine. Got that by burning the fk out of myself tho; no plans to redo that LOL. 900mg of demerol orally was nice, probably a deadly-high dose for someone w/o a full blown dope habit.

How about cigarettes? Not as problematic as heroin but still very addictive and quite pleasurable and vigorous habit.
I was reading that cigarettes are among the most addictive substances of abuse and by far the most deadly.

Last edited:
Hmm, hard to rank em so Ill do top 5:

1) Good MDMA.
2) Good blotter
3) Great weed, before i got hypersensitive to it
4) Ketamine
5) Damn, only one slot left, has to go to an opiate. and as much as I like H, I had more fun on oxy, back when it didnt cost an arm, a leg, and a second mortgage to get high on it.

Had to leave out my own potent as hell mushrooms; the trips were just too grueling; losing sanity was always just around the corner, and the pre-trip stomach cramps and puking were more like what you hear of when doing mescaline.

Sex is great too tho I dont count it as it's free and within the body. Still love it tho; a great O is a better high than many drugs.

Best trip tho was hospital IV morphine. Got that by burning the fk out of myself tho; no plans to redo that LOL. 900mg of demerol orally was nice, probably a deadly-high dose for someone w/o a full blown dope habit.

Wow this is very similar to my own....I will say a lot of it has to do with the atmosphere at the time of ingestion.

1. LSD, but a long time ago, I was half as old as I will be in a few months. Literally the best time I ever had tripping and walking around Boston, uncontrollable laughter, a complete don't give a fuck mentality with 4 friend who were the same. People had to know we were f'd up, and we could've cared less. I remember it was the 3rd time I took acid, but only the 2nd form of blotter. Never got such a freat trip as that.

2. Probably MDMA, also a long time ago when I got some molly, this was back when the Molly was only known amongst the hippy and hardcore drug raver crowd. We got it from a hippy friend who also got the blotter. He lived for that stuff, we just liked to sample his good every other weekend. When he gave us all a gelcap of that molly he told us it was just pure MDMA. I would say it was. Thsoe 3 hours were the best roll I have ever had, by far. I had rolled several times prior and each one was clearly dirty to come extent, judging by the effects and duration. This was exactly what pure MDMA does, smooth up until the strong peak, a good 1.5 hour peak and then a smooth comedown. Literally 6 hours later I was smoking weed and having a few beers and didn't even feel like I had done a things that night exceot stay up kinda late (prob took the gelcaparound 8 or 9). No depression or hangover was noted in the following weed, either.

3. Opiates back when the magic was still there. Oxycodone to be precise. I would probably rate the best high off the top of my head as the time I snorted an old style, crushable OC80 and did about 20 mg (small tolerance at time, still felt good off 10 and noticeable effects off 5 mg), then smoked some opium. Truly one of the more blissful experiences I can remember. I also would put oxymorphone up there, when I had a good connect for the crushable 40mg Opanas...those were on another level. I am surprised between all the friends I knew using those for a few mongth that the connect was available that no one fell out. Several times I witnessed people way over do, either puking like crazy or nodding out hard and being scared they were gonna fall out. A friend who would regularly(every week or 2) do 20 mg of oxycontin did 20 mg of Opana and I don't think he ever touched a opiate since. I know he took 1 mg of bupe but only held it in for like 2 mins, otherwise he literally was so scared from how the Opana hit him he never used opiates again. I was kinda pissed about the other friend who gave him a whole 20 to do, might've been for his best in the long run, but he shoul've told him that was too much. I was doing 1/4 to get blasted and 1/6 to get good. w/ a higher tolerance.

I'll end at three but honroable mention to all the time most drugs I did for the firs time that I did many times after (that is marijuana and alcohol for the most part and benzos w/ the weed, namely k-pins, though I prefer the instant body metling effect of valium nowadays)

Last edited:
I'm guessing you mean in terms of euphoria.

The order of my list changes pretty frequently but:

1. LSD
2. Psilocybin mushrooms
3. AL-LAD
4. MXE
5. Nitrous Oxide

I've had some extremely euphoric experiences with MDMA, cannabis, 2C-B and DXM also. I find Adderall pretty euphoric as well.

Personally I don't find opiods or benzos that euphoric, at least nowhere near the level of psychedelics, dissociatives, empathogens and cannabanoids.

Oh yeah, DMT is crazy euphoric as well, but I don't count it since I've never done a large dose.

Last edited:
No HR potential or value.

This isn't a place to brag about drugs, drugs are serious shit that ruin lives when abused and not repected. There are other forums where you can glorify drug abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.