• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Whats the best benzo for high tolerance users? + Tolerance issues

dreadbell

Greenlighter
Hey all, hope you're keeping well and staying away from this bastarding virus!!

Just wondering what are the best benzos when I have a high tolerance? I've ingested 7 alprazolam 1mg and I dont feel a thing and they are real 100%, I had them before and they goobered the fuck outta me.

Should probable mention I've eaten roughly 200 Rivotril/Clonazapam 0.5mg and 10 alprazolam 1mg since the 7th of march

I presume this has to be a tolerance issuse, seem to build of really quick

Hey all, hope you're keeping well and staying away from this bastarding virus!!

Just wondering what are the best benzos when I have a high tolerance? I've ingested 7 alprazolam 1mg and I dont feel a thing and they are real 100%, I had them before and they goobered the fuck outta me.

Should probable mention I've eaten roughly 200 Rivotril/Clonazapam 0.5mg and 10 alprazolam 1mg since the 7th of march

I presume this has to be a tolerance issuse, seem to build of really quick
Hi!
I have this problem as well, and as you know; it sucks big time. In my experience, there is no “other” benzo you can take to achieve that desired high, once you’ve built your tolerance to an inordinate degree. However, here comes the “good news”. Mind you, this advice I’m about to give you, is from personal experience. So, at the very least, you can trust that this system has worked in actuality with a person of similar circumstances. Due to my Psychiatrist being an overly cautious practitioner, he took me off of my Clonazepam prescription, and in lieu suggested that I switch to Buspirone. Needless to say, I was more than irritated at this decision, but agreed to try the alternative for a while. In part, I agreed to this without much fuss, so that I didn’t display addictive behaviors. Demonstrating desperate or overzealous behavior as a patient, is a one way ticket to the cease of prescribing you any controlled substances. Now back to my story, after a good month or two of giving the Buspirone a “honest” try, I had a serious conversation with my Psychiatrist, in which I expressed my extreme inability to function because of my crippling anxiety. I asked if he’d consider putting me back on my Clonazepam, and he agreed! Needles to say, I was overjoyed 😁 Now for the amazing part, once I got my bottle from the pharmacy and took my normal dosage, I was flying ✈️. I didn’t even take more than directed! The break I had from the Benzos, basically zeroed out my tolerance! It’s also worth mentioning, that previous to this break, I could ingest handfuls of them and barely get a slight buzz. Unfortunately, the only way to achieve the high that you once experienced, is to abstain. That’s the crappy part, but the reward is worth it. Let me tell you! It’s like trying it for the first time all over again lol. You’ll feel like your 16 haha! Best of luck! I sincerely hope I helped even a little bit.
♥️, 🅣🅡🅐🅥🅔🅛🅔🅡🅖🅡🅛

Hi!
I have this problem as well, and as you know; it sucks big time. In my experience, there is no “other” benzo you can take to achieve that desired high, once you’ve built your tolerance to an inordinate degree. However, here comes the “good news”. Mind you, this advice I’m about to give you, is from personal experience. So, at the very least, you can trust that this system has worked in actuality with a person of similar circumstances. Due to my Psychiatrist being an overly cautious practitioner, he took me off of my Clonazepam prescription, and in lieu suggested that I switch to Buspirone. Needless to say, I was more than irritated at this decision, but agreed to try the alternative for a while. In part, I agreed to this without much fuss, so that I didn’t display addictive behaviors. Demonstrating desperate or overzealous behavior as a patient, is a one way ticket to the cease of prescribing you any controlled substances. Now back to my story, after a good month or two of giving the Buspirone a “honest” try, I had a serious conversation with my Psychiatrist, in which I expressed my extreme inability to function because of my crippling anxiety. I asked if he’d consider putting me back on my Clonazepam, and he agreed! Needles to say, I was overjoyed 😁 Now for the amazing part, once I got my bottle from the pharmacy and took my normal dosage, I was flying ✈. I didn’t even take more than directed! The break I had from the Benzos, basically zeroed out my tolerance! It’s also worth mentioning, that previous to this break, I could ingest handfuls of them and barely get a slight buzz. Unfortunately, the only way to achieve the high that you once experienced, is to abstain. That’s the crappy part, but the reward is worth it. Let me tell you! It’s like trying it for the first time all over again lol. You’ll feel like your 16 haha! Best of luck! I sincerely hope I helped even a little bit.
♥, 🅣🅡🅐🅥🅔🅛🅔🅡🅖🅡🅛

How long was your break ? I'm doing a tolerance break answell.