• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's that smell?

To be fair, it could be anything. But modern stinky weed is definitely capable of seeping through brick walls. I should know, I've been busted twice because the neighbours don't like it...

I'm POSITIVE it's not a scented candle. My daughter would hang out with him some when she couldn't get her precious percosets.

I'm POSITIVE it's not a scented candle. My daughter would hang out with him some when she couldn't get her precious percosets.

There's no way it's a scented candle - they usually smell of fuck all even when you've got your nose above them.

How about incense though?

I'm curious as to how this smell is getting down there, air vents? air conditioning?
This old place was built in 50s. Insulation is nearly non existent. We have window unit A/C. Beautiful place but very little privacy. 3 tenants out of 5 have been here many years. We share so much but nothing narcotic. We talk about our other meds, families, any and everything but not drugs. They look to me as mama figure and are constantly doing things good friends do for each other.

Reading some of posts made me feel closer to her.
I feel deeply for the loss. Obviously not much to say but I am well acquainted with loss. It does not get any easier in my experience.
Did she post here? Not trying to get into any details just wondering. This doesn't seem random....
There is no telling what neighbors are smoking or maybe cooking? If possible maybe it is time to move? Breathing unknown gasses/chemicals/substances/smokes is not my cup of tea but then I have been on the receiving end of some fairly toxic agents.
Stick around? There is a shrine for those who pass here at BL. Not my favorite place but it is holy ground to me and it hurts to visit.

Last edited: