• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What's peoples' take on these "Adderalls" that are actually meth?

TheGame985

Bluelighter
About a month ago, I went and took a drug test and I was tested positive for meth. My doctor brought it up and asked e a couple of things and I admitted that I had purchased Adderall off the street. Sure enough, he proved to me that I had actually purchased meth in pill form sold as counterfeit Adderall and unbeknownst to me I had done meth for the first time. If you look it up on google, you'll see that law enforcement has reported these counterfeit Adderall pills over and over again and sometimes in large quantities.

I noticed that sniffing them is extremely harsh on the nose and the taste is very very difficult to deal with. I could easily do a big line or two of an actual Adderall, whereas with these meth counterfeit pills I find it very difficult to do much and when I do, I'm sneezing or my nose s burning. They are surely stronger than the adderalls are and I've read that they are also filled with caffeine as a filler as well and at some point you kind of get wired but you're also bordering on a little bit of being shaky. I don't have any experience with meth in my life, I've only heard about it. So I can't make much of a comparison, but I was curious if others people had ran into these thing and what they think of them.

They are potentially pretty dangerous. They have all the normal dangers of snorting pills on your cardio-vascular system (you don't want those fillers in your lungs) plus the added danger of meth which include:

1. It's an unknown amount of the meth you get in the pill and every pill can be different. An OD amount can easily be put into a pill that size
2. More than a very small amount of meth makes your ADHD symptoms worse
3. Meth is highly corrosive and if you snort too much of it and don't irrigate your nose you can get permanent damage to your septum and mucus membranes
4. You'll fail drug tests for amphetamines which could be a problem in a traffic accident or other event where authorities test you
5. Meth is super addictive. Much more so than dextroamphetamine

If taking it is making you shaky you are are already at a potentially neurotoxic level of dose. It's a sign of overamping. Especially if you are sweating heavily at the same time or have blurry vision or signs of tachycardia.

If you want to have the meth experience, buy crystal, test it with a reagent, acetone wash it to clean out all the filler and cuts, take a small dose and work your way up as your tolerance grows. But also don't, because meth will probably Fuck your whole life (and I'm saying that as a meth user).

I think it's pretty fucked up to say something's one drug and it's actually another. Totally criminal and despicable actually. The people who manufacture this kind of thing aren't good people in my opinion. As said above - the actual amount in a pill in any given batch, or even any given pill is bound to be indeterminable to you the user. Meth can be fatal at 200mg or more. Something like a pill, if it's more or less pure meth, can easily be over that amount considering the size of a pill.

No matter the purity, the fact that you're still getting meth instead of dex is going to make it way more intense than you'd expect when expecting a set mg amount of dex. For people who have never used it, and then buy these pills and think its dex but it turns out to be meth...... it's really wrong that anyone makes these. Meth is a level above on how damaging and addictive it can be. In the form of pills advertised as something else, that's even more than meth that is bought knowingly.

That caffeine that's being added as a filler, I'd assume in a decent amount if it's to give these pills a extra kick, which it must be. It's not very good to mix those. A vasoconstrictor with a vasoconstrictor. Amphetamines and caffeine mixed increases the strain on your heart.

Meth burns like hell when you snort it and tastes horrible as well. Im sure Ive read its about 5x more potent. Ive never done adderall in any roa just vyvanse but I'd imagine it probably is easier to handle in every way.

If you ever do meth again for any reason, avoid these pills. They’re total BS and shouldnt be made. Meth is pretty bad for you as it is, let alone in pill form with caffeine and masquerading as something else.

I would love to see the actual Test Results as normally it is Amphetamine used as cheaper.

I had my 3f_pvp seized and I kept asking for there Tests but Never received and found Guilty
As it was finalized last year Covid didn't allow me to appear & being Old Dumb Prick LE said look we know you are struggling and you use it for medication.
We will not fine you and give a spent conviction.
Yeah right $1k fine and conviction. Kunts.

First, testing positive in anything besides a real GC/MS test doesn't mean a single thing really, unfortunately - I had RC cathinones testing positive for "Speed" (amphetamine) for example, or even a phenidate. When authorities use metabolic based drug assays things go haywire about false positives. Besides that, I fully agree to that it is deeply criminal to sell one substance as another, much more so than selling substances as what they are.

But does anybody know why meth is so super addictive? I got a heavy depressive rebound from meth which I didn't get from other stims, but also a hangover from just 5mg medicinal dexamphetamine which wasn't present with "Bath Salts" alpha-PVP style stims. So is it the structure, the activity (releaser vs reuptake inhibitor, meth seemingly possessing some affinity to serotonin etc), the duration?

About a month ago, I went and took a drug test and I was tested positive for meth. My doctor brought it up and asked e a couple of things and I admitted that I had purchased Adderall off the street. Sure enough, he proved to me that I had actually purchased meth in pill form sold as counterfeit Adderall and unbeknownst to me I had done meth for the first time. If you look it up on google, you'll see that law enforcement has reported these counterfeit Adderall pills over and over again and sometimes in large quantities.

I noticed that sniffing them is extremely harsh on the nose and the taste is very very difficult to deal with. I could easily do a big line or two of an actual Adderall, whereas with these meth counterfeit pills I find it very difficult to do much and when I do, I'm sneezing or my nose s burning. They are surely stronger than the adderalls are and I've read that they are also filled with caffeine as a filler as well and at some point you kind of get wired but you're also bordering on a little bit of being shaky. I don't have any experience with meth in my life, I've only heard about it. So I can't make much of a comparison, but I was curious if others people had ran into these thing and what they think of them.
I've got these rn... They are orange and say b974 one side other side says 30. They are definitely meth. Ive done enough meth to tell the differences between addy and meth

I've been through probably a dozen sources for various pressed Adderall and the quality varies greatly. I've had ones that are roughly equivalent of Adderall, I've had some that definitely contain meth or some RC stimulant and the dose obviously differed from pill to pill.

I think the safe bet is to just assume most of them do contain meth, though I did have one source that I did believe probably didn't contain meth. Or if it did, it was a very low dose and consistent from pill to pill.

Obviously it'd be best if they truly just contained amphetamine, but ultImately I'm fine taking meth too, as long as I can count on a consistent effect. With some of them I'd take maybe two 30s in the morning and at midnight that night my heart would still be racing and I couldn't sleep. Somedays they I would barely feel 60mg.

I suspect even the shittier presses still contain primarily amphetamine, at least the ones I had. They tasted like amphetamine, not meth, had a drip like amphetamine, not meth, etc. But there's no real way of knowing without getting them tested.

Yeah, I sometimes get "Adderall 30s" for work that are definitely not pharmaceutical. I always chew up my Addies, so I can taste the difference. They are primarily meth.

I'd prefer the real ones but these are OK.

One of my vendors has pressed Adderall tablets that look exactly like the originals and has two different options available either a Methamphetamine and Amphetamine paste mixture or you can buy them with just Amphetamine paste. So obviously the later is gonna feel super close to what the real Adderall's do. He is upfront and honest about what they are tho so i respect that.

And sells Crystal Meth and Amphetamine Sulphate in pure form cheaper as well, so id get that over the pills personally. But i suppose its obviously easier to just pop the pill and not have to weigh anything tho, and no caffeine in them. Doesnt tell how much the doses of Meth and Amp are tho so thats a little sketchy.

This being said not all of those presses on the street are gonna be the same, their is probably alot of people making them right now.