• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Whats my cut?

noze

Greenlighter
First post here; I've read the rules and understand no SWIMing and the other major points, but please feel free to contact me via PM if I need to edit my post. Thank god for VPNs.

Trying to figure out what's going on with a medium-sized haul I brought in from a fairly reputable source overseas. I've dealt with yaya that's pretty much straight meth where I grind my teeth for twelve hours, all the way to where all I want to do is hug myself for twenty minutes and then do another line, so I am aware of the range and have experienced much of it.

I've always like good blow for the really subtle effect it has on me, bus this seems too subtle.

This batch, I'm not having a crazy gregarious reaction, nor something introspective enough to satisfy that urge alone. Sober, it's not doing much. With alcohol, the cocaethylene effect seems to be marginally stronger.

It doesn't burn like some crazy cut-up shit I've had going in, but once in it doesn't rile me up nor calm me down. I've had some smooth stuff, but it's almost too smooth. There's definitely a numbing effect both when insufflating or doing gummies, and a measurable surge in energy, but not as immediate as I've come to expect.

The euphoria is nonexistent in smaller doses, and mild in larger ones. The urge to redose every twenty minutes is very present, though I'm concerned that it may be purely psychological.

I'm starting to think that it's a lot of levamisole or another anesthetic, and caffeine powder mixed together, but as I write this, after taking a larger line than I normally would, I'm definitely starting to get a little tweaked.

I have an RX for generic IR adderall and am wondering if this may have increased my tolerance to smaller doses as I haven't had anything relatively pure recently. An oft-unused kpin RX may also effect neurotransmitter baselines.

I would love to figure out WTF is going on, so please ask any questions whose answers may help shed any light. Most cuts I can figure out on my own, but this seems to be a whole different beast.

Edit: needless to say it tastes and smells as it should, numbs both on contact and insufflation in the right places, but doesn't have the psychologically expected effects of relatively uncut product, except the need to redose.

Last edited:
The only way to know for sure what's in your coke is by having it lab tested. We can only guess.