• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What's more potent than Pepto bismol m

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
Somebody please

I've had diarrhea for the past 2 days.

Pepto bismol is not helping, and my áss is sore AF from taking all these shïts.

Something I can buy over the counter

I might go to the ER in 1 more day of it keeps going

Don't laugh guys please lol

What is causing the diarrhea?

hey man diarrhea can be very serious and potentially lethal

if Tums / pepto / immodium doesn't fix it - I would go to the doctor if it's been more than 48 hours.

Have you taken fiber? OK diet?

Make sure you're drinking water right now and staying hydrated. Diarrhea kills by dehydrating you.

What is causing the diarrhea?

hey man diarrhea can be very serious and potentially lethal

if Tums / pepto / immodium doesn't fix it - I would go to the doctor if it's been more than 48 hours.

Have you taken fiber? OK diet?

Make sure you're drinking water right now and staying hydrated. Diarrhea kills by dehydrating you.
I'm not that dehydrated, but I'll drink water now

I think I had way too many 211 beer, they are cheap and give you a good buzz

I just drinked a pitcher of bur weiser

Will it affect my body if I take some pepto bismol right after? And some Tylenol for a head ache? Let me know

I'm not that dehydrated, but I'll drink water now

I think I had way too many 211 beer, they are cheap and give you a good buzz

I just drinked a pitcher of bur weiser

Will it affect my body if I take some pepto bismol right after? And some Tylenol for a head ache? Let me know
yeah 211 will do it man... when I was a daily heavy drinker especially cheap beer like that, I had diarrhea every single day for years

don't take tylenol or aspirin it will fuck up your liver and/or give you ulcers, trust me, I've had 7 of them

the best thing you can do is eat some food, antacids like tums aren't going to help much

you need food, alcohol kills good bacteria in your gut and irritates your whole stomach/digestion

I don't think I had a solid poop for 7 years when I was an alcoholic

yeah 211 will do it man... when I was a daily heavy drinker especially cheap beer like that, I had diarrhea every single day for years

don't take tylenol or aspirin it will fuck up your liver and/or give you ulcers, trust me, I've had 7 of them

the best thing you can do is eat some food, antacids like tums aren't going to help much

you need food, alcohol kills good bacteria in your gut and irritates your whole stomach/digestion

I don't think I had a solid poop for 7 years when I was an alcoholic
My dierrhea has stop thanks for all the support but I'm just gonna cut down on drinking 211 beer haha.

Thanks everyone

Tylenol doesnt tend to cause ulcers, but its liver toxicity is increased quite a bit when drinking alcohol prior (alcohol increases an enzyme that metabolizes acetaminophen into a reactive toxin that damages liver cells).

Just wanted to emphasize that point because it's probably the deadliest otc med.

Glad you feeling better, negentropic really has good guidelines for dealing with chronic shits and when to call in professional help.

Get some opium tincture it’s available in your region as a last resort.

You might also want to stock up some Gatorade or Powerade to prevent dehydration. Electrolytes are a must if you have diarrhea.

Would try also charcoal in tablet form if available in your region.

Last edited:
bananas , yogurt, probiotics black seed oil, chamo tea sourdough bread, stay away from alot of dairy, they say cheese plugs you up, but back off

Somebody please

I've had diarrhea for the past 2 days.

Pepto bismol is not helping, and my áss is sore AF from taking all these shïts.

Something I can buy over the counter

I might go to the ER in 1 more day of it keeps going

Don't laugh guys please lol
put some dang diaper rash cream
on your lil bum , its ok