• SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What's it feel like to be a lolicon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychedelicsoul

Bluelighter
This is Renge from Non Non Biyori...
tumblr_mwhvv9GshV1src1c6o1_500.gif
I love Renge.. she's super cute... but I have a sexual obsession with her.

OmakeGifAnime-NonNonBiyori-Episode12_zps66cba08c.gif
But she's so cute so you can't blame me can you? Aren't you turned on by her?

non_non_biyori___renge__gif_by_setonami-d6qjhrj.gif
Wait? You aren't turned on by her? So you don't think she's cute then

Why do I sexualize her? Because she's cute. And cute girls are sexual to me.

I'm not trying to make you guys grossed out or troll you or anything... I just wanna put you in the mind of a lolicon. You see... you may be thinking? Sure... she's adorable but I don't wanna fuck her. I can find something cute without wanting to have sex with it...

Well... That's you. For me, a girls can be cute or hot. There's a difference, Pamela Anderson is hot, not cute. Same with Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie. But Jennifer Aniston is pretty cute. However, I sexualize both hot girls and cute girls. I'm not attracted to babies mind you... that's just gross. But since I'm not turned on by infants, I therefore, cannot find them cute. Hell, I'm not attracted to real life little girls that much... but then again, I don't find real kids to be that cute.
Anime girls are adorable, real life children piss me off. Kids are only cute in anime. That includes boys too, but I've gotten to the point where I only sexualize lolicon... Back when I was into shotacon, it was almost always traps or futas (even though a futa isn't male, it's a hermaphrodite) So I can find male children cute without wanting to fuck them... Same goes with animals. I've always found dogs cute... but fortunately I never had the desire to fuck a dog.

Another thing, Renge is super cute as a character, which gets my dick hard more. It's not just her appearance, her personality is cute to.
Basically, when you're a lolicon, there's little difference between cute and sexy

Same goes with cloppers (people who jerk off to erotic pictures of my little pony character)

Basically, the point of this thread isn't to excuse my sick desires, I made this to show you have the mind of a lolicon works, so you can get a good understanding of why people jack off to preteen anime girls. I'm just trying to put you in that mindstate, so you aren't as prejudice and judgemental. Lots of people are like this... In fact, there's two kinds of anime fans, lolicons and lolicons in denial.
However, you feel about it, I think it's best to let people know how the mind of a lolicon works so you can put yourself in my shoes.

Tolerance has limits, and a lot of people, especially parents will be in very short supply of tolerance for things like this.

You yourself are always saying you can change your sexuality. Change to so you don't like shit like this and you will be much better off.

How the fuck do you think being bi is spiritually negative, but this isn't?

Tolerance has limits, and a lot of people, especially parents will be in very short supply of tolerance for things like this.

You yourself are always saying you can change your sexuality. Change to so you don't like shit like this and you will be much better off.

How the fuck do you think being bi is spiritually negative, but this isn't?

It totally is... I'm not justifying this at all. It is HORRIBLE. It's awful for me spiritually. It drives my masturbation addiction which is slowly ruining my life. I have no time for anything because I jerk off all the time. 10-20 times a day. I can't get anything done.
It affects my self-esteem and causes other problems.

Keep in mind, my desire for lolis is so much stronger than the same sex... , it took me 4 months to get rid of desires for the same sex... Which I only got very rarely and inconsistently. I was basically a 1 or 2 on the kinsey scale...
I do believe I can change my pedophilia but it'll be way harder... I mean, I never fantasized about men all the time. I never prefered them over normal women. I like lolis all the time, I can't stop thinking about them, and my desire for them is insane...

If it took me 4 fucking months of torture, self hate, and drugs to change something that didn't even happen that much... how long would it take for me to change something that happens all the time?

IT's been that way since I discovered them. At first I thought, "Eww... lolicon is disgusting". There was a point where lolicon made me sick and I didn't watch anime that sexualized little girls.. however, over time, especially after my spice addiction, I went in the opposite direction.

You can't possibly not be a regular 4chan poster, right?

You know your unusual when bluelight is considered a site of normal people.

^You know the internet is unusual when bluelight is considered a site of normal people.

It drives my masturbation addiction which is slowly ruining my life. I have no time for anything because I jerk off all the time. 10-20 times a day. I can't get anything done.
It affects my self-esteem and causes other problems

10-20 times every day is absolutely excessive. Forget all this spiritual crap and babble talk, do yourself a favor and get yourself under control pronto before you end up hurting yourself or someone else.

I don't think being turned on by drawings is that weird... I mean, what if I drew the hottest person you knew in a semi-realistic way? Would it not turn you on?

The drawing might trigger some previous memories or images that already exist in my head through association (pencil drawn poon.. looks like poon.. remember memory of real poon) which then causes arousal, but the actual drawing itself.. nope.

It sounds kind of like being a little kid and having a crush on Wendy or Peter Pan or whatever.

Some of the things the online bullies have done to Chris Chan are disgusting. He looks like a 40 or 50 year old man but in many ways has the mind of a child. He reminds me of "Bubbles" from Trailer Park Boys. Instead of my Little Pony, Bubbles had cats and a bubble making machine.

Chris posted a recorded phone call with somebody impersonating the father of an online girl he had a crush on. The bully went on for more than 2 hours grilling and humiliating Chris. Many of the comments are nasty too.
I don't think being turned on by drawings is that weird... I mean, what if I drew the hottest person you knew in a semi-realistic way? Would it not turn you on?

But part of it is the taboo aspect... The idea of doing something repulsive and wrong is sexually exciting

Oh, and Chris Chan isn't a troll... check out his documentary. He's an autistic kid with a shitty childhood, currently identifying as a transgendered intersex lesbian. He's currently been arrested for vandalism and assualt after attempting to destroy mechandise of the recent sonic game, and pepperspraying a gamestop employee.

Last edited:
It sounds kind of like being a little kid and having a crush on Wendy or Peter Pan or whatever.

Some of the things the online bullies have done to Chris Chan are disgusting. He looks like a 40 or 50 year old man but in many ways has the mind of a child. He reminds me of "Bubbles" from Trailer Park Boys. Instead of my Little Pony, Bubbles had cats and a bubble making machine.

Chris posted a recorded phone call with somebody impersonating the father of an online girl he had a crush on. The bully went on for more than 2 hours grilling and humiliating Chris. Many of the comments are nasty too.

Yes, what has been done to Chris is terrible, and it is unbelievable how detailed the Internet has gotten in describing almost every aspect of his life, not to mention trolling him and manipulating him. Terrible, terrible stuff, but like a trainwreck, hard to look away.

Yes, what has been done to Chris is terrible, and it is unbelievable how detailed the Internet has gotten in describing almost every aspect of his life, not to mention trolling him and manipulating him. Terrible, terrible stuff, but like a trainwreck, hard to look away.

Had no idea who that was.. looked him up.. wow. That's a pretty sad story right there. People can be pretty brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.