What's in your bag?

rollwitit

Bluelighter
Hi everyone welcome back (for all the students),
I was just sitting here thinking about all my favorite toys and I decided I wanted to start a list of everyones favorite toy's and tricks in your party bag. These are a few of mine.
1. ( my most important and fav.) lots of beads, bracelets necklaces etc.
2. Vicks Vicks Vicks (damn I should buy stock in Vicks)
3. 2 binkies (in case I lose one or a friend needs one)
4. My big fluffy Boa
5. Blowpops, starbusrt and laffy taffy with the sparkles.
6. Baby oil or lotion
7. My whistle
8. My feather ring
9. My red ball that flashes when you touch it.
10. Tons of bubbles (in the little bottles)
11. My awesome friends from da burgh (you know who you are)
12. A big fat SMILE Yippppeeee
So I wanna know what you guys bring with you. I usually have more than this but I'll keep it short.
Peace
------------------
"if man is ever to solve that problem of politics in practice he will have to approach it through the problem of the aesthetic, because it is only through beauty that man makes his way to freedom."
~Schiller

WOW! I have never thought of bringing bubbles to a rave! Definitely have to try that on the 22nd when I hit up Serenity II.
Can't wait!!
I like the same stuff as you (candy, MUST HAVE VICKS, my soft as hell teddy bear which now smells strongly of different lotions and perfumes
smile.gif
, pacifier, necklaces and bracelets, my puffy shoes which make dancing incredibly fun, WATER, and a whole lotta PLUR for everyone!)
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Skipp-E
[This message has been edited by Skipp-E (edited 10 January 2000).]

Hey!
GOTTA HAVE THE VICKS!!!
Also have Bracelets, Candy, Smokes, My little blue flower thingy (thanks Sunflower!) my red bike light (thanks Dawn!), one empty Vicks inhaler (I know it sounds stupid, but Drgnfly gave me one of his inhalers at the party and now I think it's stuck in my bag!!! AND DON'T FORGET LOTS OF GLOSTIX!!! Hee hee!!!) PVD was like a new toy fest!!! Dfly had the coolest red finger thingys! Anywayz... I gotta settle down or something... I can't wait for Dream!
PLUR
Tig

depending on the size of the party, and my mood, my bag usually contains my battery-operated blacklight, my hoberman sphere, flourescent gloves (2 pair.. never know when you wanna see some candykid liquiding with em
wink.gif
), beads, beads, and more beads, a coupla bags of candy, my digital camera, my electric shirt display thing, glowsticks, vicks, extra dust masks, chapstick, cigarettes, and often a towel for sitting on, and a spare shirt..
unfortunately, the last few parties i've been to didnt allow bags into them.. "Security hazard" blah, and I had to carry as much as I could in my pants.. I've since decided that if bags arent allowed, I'm just goin with the bare minimum (vicks, glosticks, smokes, some candy, my gloves, my prism glasses, my camera, and my electric shirt display).. and of course my bracelets and binky.. otherwise, my pockets get weighed down, and they irritate me when I try to dance..
I'm one of those guys who's almost always so loaded down with stuff, you can hear it rustling around over the music as he walks by
wink.gif

PLUR
Justin

Damn i Dont carry a whole lot in my bag, but i usally have with me:
My Palm Pilot mini computer, for getting peeps phone number or email with.
My cookiemonster nook.
My lil Eyore stuffed animal my good friend noah gave me, Hes sooo cute.
Vick inhaler
ALEVE or Exedrin I tend to get headaces or muscle aces from all the movement and dancin and this stuff saves my life!
ciggs,
My pretty glass peice
and my soft as hell koosh ball thingie.
I usually dont like to bring bags into partys cuz people like to make me carry around all there hevy clothing in it with me and this gives me a bad back ache. so i try to cram as much as i can in my pants pockets
smile.gif

------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy

the contents of my party bag: a report, by Rapture =D
1. yummy fruit-flavored chap-stick
2. glitter body lotion..glitter everything!!
3. vicks inhaler/rub
4. yo-yo's that lite up like those touchy-balls...they start lighting when you use them...i LOVE to give those things away! some of the biggest smiles i have given people are the result of those yo-yo's
wink.gif

5. bubbles...make great pretty visuals in the light-shows
love

Hmmm toys and toys....
Hey Tigger, mah bad that the inhaler was empty, i didn't even know it was empty. I'll get you a new next time i hook up with you.
as for me:
1. gotta have my light gloves... for those that seen it you know what i'm talking about.
2. glostix on the side
3. my lil massager (people are soo freaked out by it or they love this thing...)
4. inhaler
5. blinkers
6. candy but i always run out in the beginning of the nite.. =P
7. some sort of plastic material that doesn't shred so i can chew on it.
8. oh and almost forgot... tigger gave me a present too... a cool as bracelet... which i found a new way to make you feel good...keep it on your wrist and rub it against your skin, lil joys in life... THANKS TIGGER!!!
That's my list.
PLURness
[This message has been edited by drgnfly (edited 10 January 2000).]

Courts evidence exhibit 1.287, case of people of Calfornia vs. liquidocean, 1 shoulder bag, contents listed below:
1) keys, smokes, lighter, wallet, voice recorder, pager, lipbalm
2) homeopathic herbs (pills & tinctures), bud, pipe, and substance(s) du jour, leatherman tool
3) small towel for dancing & cleaning up
4) toothbrush, hair brush, small mirror, baby powder, rubber bands for hair
5) Clif bar, little chocolate, gum, misc. candy, fruit roll-ups
6) digi camera sometimes
7) small inspirational book (usually Tao teh Ching
8) lotion, candles, incense, CD's for post-partying in car or house
9) good drinks: Arizona green ice tea, Frappucinos, Kern's fruit nectar
10) change of clothes for after: t-shirt, shorts, favorite slippers
11) an awesome travel florescent light for seeing in the dark, extra plastic shopping bags for carrying crap and trash, and napkins for the inevitable
sorry, no toys, just functional crap. but if you've ever peaked at 12-1am, then danced your ass off and at 3am and showered in the sink, brushed your hair, dried off, changed into dry new clothes, brushed your teeth, and popped a cold Pacifico beer and rejoined the crowd, you'll know the boost it gives you.

LiquidOcean,
I love your bag.....I usually include some vitamins. And now I think I will get some of those clif bars and bring a toothbrush, I always seem to forget it. I like the frappacino thing too cause I love it and I might need the caffeine. Dragonfly, rollinglady has one of those finger massagers and they are the bomb. But (speaking for her here) bring extra batteries cause you always run out. Wow give me more neat ideas. Love Ya'll
------------------
"if man is ever to solve that problem of politics in practice he will have to approach it through the problem of the aesthetic, because it is only through beauty that man makes his way to freedom."
~Schiller

Ahh!! Don't forget Ephedrine and Kalidescopes...they're wacked against the lights!
And fresh fruit, gummi bears and glow in the dark silly putty!!!

rollwitit - i let the ravers bring the rave toys, i'll bring other stuff. learned a lot from burningman that a b-complex vitamin, htp, and vit c and echinecea are very valuable in the dry desert around thousands of trippers away from civilization. Plus nothing's more fun than carrying random things like a mirror for people who put glitter on their face, it really trips them out in a very good way
The absolute best is getting fresh strawberries and pineapple chunks and slicing and washing them and putting them in a tupperware and handing them out at parties while rollin.
Bubbleberry - your palm pilot must get a lot of comments in the midst of everything else, hehe.

well, uhm, vix, stix, and candy, GUM fer sure...
I haven't broken into the Handing out bracelets thing, but I very well MIGHT... but a MUST have for all you ravers:
7-11 has these tiny little bottles of REALY FRICKING SOUR candy... called something to do with slurpees... I braught the sour apple with me, and gave some to all of my friends... two of which fell on the FLOOR when I gave them some.... you roll THAT hard...
Failing that, mint ice drops do well too. or Binacca.
Oxy pads... YES oxy pads.... you must all know that medicated tingle you get? well... try it on e... better yet, if you leave one in one spot long enough... you are going to roll ballz.
another VERY important component of *MY* rave gear is Salonpas. never heard of them? Head to China town. Ask for them by name. (pronounced sah-lon-pa) just after you drop... before you get too sweaty, git yerself to the bathroom, or hike up yer WIDE legged pants, and place one self adhesive pad (or more) to the BACK of each thigh, and on the small of your back... and get ready to roll...
I think that is all I gots for ya... gimme reports if you try any of my new toys... perticularly the salonpas.
------------------
"Like a shooting star,
Accross the midnight sky!"
-BANG!
PaRaDoX -and PLUR for all!

I honestly travel light. Glowsticks, and maybe some candy to chomp on. Occasionally I stock up on Red Bull and put cans in my pockets to hold me out
smile.gif
. I do eventually want to carry some sort of digital camera for those 'snap' moments. Sure, I'd love to bring my Pentax ZX in, but it's kinda big and liable to get damaged. (I'm a photo/motion pictures major and not having a working camera could be bad ...)
Though I read on ZDNET that Casio is making a digital camera watch for $150 to be sold in april. The LCD displays time and such like normal, but when you take a shot, there's the person's face on your wrist. IR port included to get it out to your PC. Kinda geeky, yeah but ain't it cool? Besides, I'm the king of geeky, my friends would die if I got a Rolex.
-pod

I don't have a bag! But I do manage to carry a lot o junk, thanks to my well-desgined ski jacket. Wallet, Visine, chapstick, extra glitter, sparkly gloves, I wear all my candy (edible and otherwise) and to add to the Chinese products mentioned earlier-- Tiger Balm! (white or red) Very intense, and it actually makes tired muscles feel better when you massage with it. Ooo, and although I love Cliff bars, it's usually a Tiger's Milk bar I carry with me. Nothing has more protien, (and we all know how important protien is.) They're also easier to eat when you're not hungry.

DFly -
It wasn't empty when you gave it to me!!! (It is now though... hee hee!!!) You're da bomb!
PLUR
Tig

I bring with me
-vicks inhaler
-water
-blow pops, suckers
-sour candies (shockers) and fizz's
-menthol benson & hedges smokes (bitch Sticks)
-all my friends to have a kick ass time
-gum
-all my glowsticks and glowing bracelets
and my glowing tongue ring!
And i come with a whole lot of ENERGY!!!!

gecko star
photon lights
gatorade
cloves
certs
a stamp to stamp hands with (lights up!)
gum
warheads
and if it's a desert party:
warm clothes
blanket
trash bags for picking up litter
kite (put glowsticks on it and send it up!)
tent

I forgot to mention,
a 1/2 letter size black book... and pens... for inspired writings of myself and others. damned if I can read it the next day... or ever again at all...
=)
------------------
"Like a shooting star,
Accross the midnight sky!"
-BANG!
PaRaDoX -and PLUR for all!