• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

whats happing to me with meth

tlucas

Greenlighter
just wandering.why this happen... I smoke.meth here and there.nev get sick.but today on.my second.day of.my.binge I.felt.somthing.like.stuck in.my throat an ende up throwing.up. th stuff.I.threw up.was blackes /brownish then.afyer that like.just. clare liquid that burnsk bad. anyone advis lr.coments why or how I stop.gettong.sick...and or.get better

Last edited:
Had something similar happen to me recently.
In my case I believe it was a mix of the usual fatigue and malnutrition one gets on a bender but I had also burnt my throat pretty bad that night going too hard on the pipe. Ended up with a terrible flu a few days later that thankfully only lasted a couple of days.

I also think they are using some weird new cutters these days.

Hope this helps ☺

When you heat up the meth, it's not turning brown is it?

You definitely want to be sure that you are getting a good product and make sure you aren't burning it, but vaporizing it. There should be no residue when you're done hitting it other than pure white resin.

And make sure to down a bottle of water every hour or two, dehydration is probably a major factor here.

Also, do you smoke cigarettes? If so, it's probably a combination of cigs and dehydration.

not trying to be alarming, but vomiting black or dark brownish liquid (especially with coffee ground looking stuff) could be a stomach bleed. do you have stomach problems like an ulcer?