• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Whats happened to crystal meth

Dylpeyt

Greenlighter
Its been about 3 or 4 years since I have done ice, whats happened to it in those few years? I started out making my own but changed over to ice due to increasing pressure doing such activities creates. What I have been getting this last month or so just isnt the same. I originally thought it was just cut to death but hell it was cut back then as well and I could at least get a good high from it. I had told the guy I was getting it from that I wasnt buying anymore cause it was bunk. He came over the other day and gave me a gram to try to get me to change my mind. Classic dealer move to give away some good product in hopes of not losing a customer but it was free so I thought why not. It was just as bad as all the other crap. He said he had been up for days and all it did to me was leave me confused, almost more of a pot high than a meth high. The other thing that's odd is the price has went down significantly, I'm assuming cause it sucks so bad. So whats going on, is this what is left out there or am I needing to find a different source? Might just be time I start making my own again if this is the best it gets.

what location are you mate,
If you use to synthesis it why dont you clean it or least do a few ecperiments

I live in the lower US. I havent ever cleaned my ice before, kinda always scared me about losing to much product since I only get a gram at a time. I have read up on the process though. Would it be ok with such a small quantity or should I wait until I get maybe a 8ball to do?

if you know the effect of pure meth any amount is worth cleaning the impurities out so you can get the cleanest high that the available synthezed me can be. Depending on your knowledge of org chem its not a hard molecule to become familiar with. Even though its taken me half my life to only begin to understand org chem good luck.
It could be anything really mate thesedays all the shit cunts selling whatever they can to make a $

Sounds like you've been spoilt by the joys of pure methamphetamine or you not on any medications that you weren't all those years ago are you ?, I would of thought that your guy would of given you a little Grade A if we was trying to win back a customer, do you know anyone else who has tried the same batch as you ? might be worth asking if they have gotten similar results ?

Not on any meds and yea I was kinda thinking maybe I had been spolied. I had at one time some really good connections that trafficked the ice so I got mine before all the local dealers got their grubby hands on it. However, I also got to deal with all the madness that comes from living that type of life. I was under the same impression as you that he would have given me some grade A which is really what left me so confused. If he is thinking this is so good then I cant imagine what bad ice is like. A lot can happen in a span of a few years though. I am wondering if as with most drugs something has taken its place and this is all thats left. I dont know anyone else who does drugs and I'm kinda trying to keep it that way. I think I have learned my mistakes from my last go around. I'm for sure not trying to socialize with others, making myself believe its normal and I am ok if that makes any sense.

All the meth i have been getting is crap as well.

I'd love to make my own.
Cooking is by far as bad of an addiction as the actual drug itself. Ahhhh the amount of time I wasted researching this drug. I apparently never learned much cause I get on here and I cant figure out much of anything most the people are even talking about. However, give me a hour, a box of Sudafed and a few supplies from the local hardware store and I can cook a much better meth than the crap I have in my pipe right now.

Move to canada and youll get the strongest meth youve ever tried =p the shits so strong here i gotta microdose it not to mention the euphoria i get alone with microdoses feel like the euphoria id get if i were to take 200mg of adderall vs. A microdose of good ice and im only talking about it in its powder form, the crystals actually cost alot more due to the pills being much easier to transport, you can get upwards of 500-1000mg meth in a pill for 5$ here edit though, i havent touched the crystal form since the hcl works waaay more than id expect and its muuch cheaper (1g = 80-140$) might aswell buy coke at those prices but obviously theyre different substances, i think the price is rediculous due to it not really being around/popular whereas the pills are able to be sold as "speed" and i lol when people dont know what their ingesting

Last edited:
Ive done meth for years and ive used to to improve all aspects of my life getting shit done work hard all day but then go out dancing ect but the shit thats been on the strees for years aint meth its fake bull shit ive cried out to unerverse pleaing "please dont take me drugs away" sadly i keep trying it from diff sources and no meth like behavoiur i just sit

Ive done meth for years and ive used to to improve all aspects of my life getting shit done work hard all day but then go out dancing ect but the shit thats been on the strees for years aint meth its fake bull shit ive cried out to unerverse pleaing "please dont take me drugs away" sadly i keep trying it from diff sources and no meth like behavoiur i just sit
You may not be from Canada, our meth quality is so fuckin high and it's so plentiful that it's rediculously cheap. We're slowly becoming the stimulant capital of NA w regards to quality

You may not be from Canada, our meth quality is so fuckin high and it's so plentiful that it's rediculously cheap. We're slowly becoming the stimulant capital of NA w regards to quality
I envy you we in australia drug world have been taken over by con merchants and none complain

I envy you we in australia drug world have been taken over by con merchants and none complain
That's due to Australia being an island nation unfortunately, it's extremely hard for drug smugglers to traffick in sizeable amount of readily quality goods our drugs are smuggled through the USA or brought via boats in our port cities especially in Montreal where we see lots of vacation yachts etc during and over the summer where I am a side effect of this is it does make the old port a dangerous area if you're being nosy the one drug that isn't plentiful unfortunately is heroin finding proper uncut product stupid expensive :/ but that being said I probably shouldn't mention places or areas, against the TOS.

Last edited:
Its been about 3 or 4 years since I have done ice, whats happened to it in those few years? I started out making my own but changed over to ice due to increasing pressure doing such activities creates. What I have been getting this last month or so just isnt the same. I originally thought it was just cut to death but hell it was cut back then as well and I could at least get a good high from it. I had told the guy I was getting it from that I wasnt buying anymore cause it was bunk. He came over the other day and gave me a gram to try to get me to change my mind. Classic dealer move to give away some good product in hopes of not losing a customer but it was free so I thought why not. It was just as bad as all the other crap. He said he had been up for days and all it did to me was leave me confused, almost more of a pot high than a meth high. The other thing that's odd is the price has went down significantly, I'm assuming cause it sucks so bad. So whats going on, is this what is left out there or am I needing to find a different source? Might just be time I start making my own again if this is the best it gets.
All these wanna be dope boys stomping on shit and bringing the value down. Too many idiots cutting with bathsalts or coke. I won't even buy any unless it's in shards. Don't try me on some powder ass dope. Been burnt that way. <No Price Discussion. Please read our BLUA>

Last edited by a moderator:
SWIM down South has tried many sources over the last 5 years, the ingredients are shit. Doesn’t burn well, doesn’t get you high, and melts your body away. Chasing that high, according to SWIM is much harder than it once was.

We dont SWIM here on BL, please read the BLUA and edit your post accordingly. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
as the old bees once said the shit you brew yourself no matter what color or route of administration kicks the ass off anything you get on the streets