• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Whats good with Vyvanse?

MyPinkShadow

Greenlighter
I just filled my 30mg Vyvanse, and also my 20mg booster dose. I've always been into stims, I'm a little bummed out that I don't get that euphoric rush I get with Adderall IR.
But I do love popping them, staying up all night, obsessively planning summer road trips to the UP and listening to music...
So overall, I like it. But I've always had a lot of habits. And secrets.
I take a ridiculous amount of Kratom every day...completely dependent. The withdrawal is hell...so I've accepted that I'm stuck with it.
I also take 900mg Gabapentin a day. 20mg Baclofen, and I always have a drawer full of edibles. I have a crap-ton of Lyrica, also.
My question...are these meds fighting each other. Like, any known bad combos?
Anything known to pump up the Vyvanse?
I don't know anyone as obsessive about secret habits as me, so I came here.

The UP is indeed beautiful and i don't blame you for planning magical trips up there. For all you non Michiganders the UP is the upper peninsula of MI. And it is indeed gorgeous. A hunters and fishers and campers paradise.

We all have secrets and yours are safe here. The gabbys, lyricas and baclofen are pretty benign. Don't see an interaction with your vyvanse except that the gaba drugs are " downers" in a way and the stim is an upper so wouldn't you be more stimmed if you didn't add the gabbys and the baclofen.

20 mgs of baclofen gets me drowsy as all get out. Lyrica however gives me energy. Gabbys never did much for me except give me the runs.

I'm a kratom junkie too. I take about 25 mgs per day staggered throughout the day. 3 grams here, 4 there, and a 7 gram dose at bedtime. I don't think the kratom is really interacting too much with your other meds.

I guess when I used i liked to have the full effect of the downers. In other words Im not gonna pop adderall and baclofen ( or any stim with another drug that makes me drowsy ). So if i wanted the full stim effect i wouldn't add downers and if I wanted the full downer effect i wouldnt add a stim.

But hey...we all dance to a different drummer and I dont think you are hurting yourself at all with the 5 meds you have listed.

By the way, welcome to BL.

When I first started Kratom, I knew NOTHING about it. Since I'm a greedy addict, I decided to take 10 caps. Intense...hell yes. So same dose...2 hours later. Then 2 hours after.
I am up to 12 caps every 2 hours, from 5am-7pm. I tried to kick and the withdrawal was atrocious...so, here I am.
I'm so dependent on it, it's like, in the background.

When I first started Kratom, I knew NOTHING about it. Since I'm a greedy addict, I decided to take 10 caps. Intense...hell yes. So same dose...2 hours later. Then 2 hours after.
I am up to 12 caps every 2 hours, from 5am-7pm. I tried to kick and the withdrawal was atrocious...so, here I am.
I'm so dependent on it, it's like, in the background.
So thats 6 grams every 2 hours so if you are up 12 hours a day thats what 36 grams? Maybe more if you are up longer. Maybe 42 grams or a bit more?

Yeah, a little on the high side but still not as bad as i have read on here. Some people were taking like 70-100 grams a day ( have no idea how they pooped if they even did ) . I also have an addictive personality where I just wanted more of whatever I had. Couldn't ration, couldn't taper, couldn't do anything but pop it in my mouth. Referring to pain pills. I had to give everything up because I am my own worst enemy and simply can't be trusted around opioids.

I haven't tried to quit my kratom habit yet as i haven't had to. I can afford it and I'm not bothering anybody with my habit. But I'm pretty sure I would also be uncomfortable ( anxious ) if i ran out for some reason.

Have you ever done an extract? I've only done 3 in the last 2 years but i like them ....too much. So i stay away. But once a year i treat myself and suck one of those babies down.

So thats 6 grams every 2 hours so if you are up 12 hours a day thats what 36 grams? Maybe more if you are up longer. Maybe 42 grams or a bit more?

Yeah, a little on the high side but still not as bad as i have read on here. Some people were taking like 70-100 grams a day ( have no idea how they pooped if they even did ) . I also have an addictive personality where I just wanted more of whatever I had. Couldn't ration, couldn't taper, couldn't do anything but pop it in my mouth. Referring to pain pills. I had to give everything up because I am my own worst enemy and simply can't be trusted around opioids.

I haven't tried to quit my kratom habit yet as i haven't had to. I can afford it and I'm not bothering anybody with my habit. But I'm pretty sure I would also be uncomfortable ( anxious ) if i ran out for some reason.

Have you ever done an extract? I've only done 3 in the last 2 years but i like them ....too much. So i stay away. But once a year i treat myself and suck one of those babies down.
See, this is where I'm supposed to be. People on some Kratom forum I tried didn't believe me. But they probably aren't admitted addicts, such as myself.
I tried a couple of extracts, but nothing really happened. I've tried the gummies too...eh.
If I venture away from my dosing schedule, it's like my body knows it's wrong.

See, this is where I'm supposed to be. People on some Kratom forum I tried didn't believe me. But they probably aren't admitted addicts, such as myself.
I tried a couple of extracts, but nothing really happened. I've tried the gummies too...eh.
If I venture away from my dosing schedule, it's like my body knows it's wrong.
Well I'm glad you are here and that you found BL.

I haven't tried the gummies yet. I see you added an " eh " after your sentence. Totally Canadian and I miss that dialect down here in the lower part of the mitten.

Yeah, extracts aren't that great but I did enjoy the ones i had as they were a bit more intense then the caps i was taking. But at 20 bucks a pop ( or more ) my wallet can't do that often. We can't really talk sources on here but do you get your kratom online or from a head shop? And what kind do you like or do you mix and match different blends?

this is going to sound incredibly funny - but a spoonful of peanut butter right before your dose! helps a tiny bit with amino-acid transportation (i may be wrong) & potentates it a little. I used to enjoy some bud with it as well, especially working on tasks or writing tunes!

this is going to sound incredibly funny - but a spoonful of peanut butter right before your dose! helps a tiny bit with amino-acid transportation (i may be wrong) & potentates it a little. I used to enjoy some bud with it as well, especially working on tasks or writing tunes!
I'm up for trying it...I'll let ya know. :)

About what's good together with Vyvanse - dissociatives. They combine well with many drugs and potentiate the euphoria (not the rush) of stimulants. The notorious over-the-counter one is DXM. As Vyvanse isn't serotonergic, there is little danger of mixing lower dosages of DXM with it. Never tried it with Vyvanse+DXM but methylphenidate (Ritalin)+DXM was very enjoyable, boundless energy and stuff like social lubrication. Just watch your pulse, and avoid caffeine if possible. Note that the potentiation is real, so maybe take just one 20mg + 100mg DXM if you should decide to give it a try.

DXM can help you tapering down on the Kratom as well. I am currently trying to get rid of a low-dose kratom habit (5-10g/d) and the only symptom I get is restless legs (body, not just the legs), it isn't a strong symptom like diarrhea or cold shivers of a real opioid withdrawal but annoying and hard to bear because I selectively happens when I lie in bed and try to relax or sleep. The usual recommendation to taper down on an opioid would probably be gabapentinoids but since you're already on one of them, you might try DXM (or memantine, even better, if you can get something currently only indicated against Alzheimer's but it has quite some research behind). Both are NMDA receptor antagonists, which in turn modulate mu opioid receptors to lower their tolerance to opioids. I quit a serious morphine habit with memantine without having to go through withdrawal.

I just filled my 30mg Vyvanse, and also my 20mg booster dose. I've always been into stims, I'm a little bummed out that I don't get that euphoric rush I get with Adderall IR.
But I do love popping them, staying up all night, obsessively planning summer road trips to the UP and listening to music...
So overall, I like it. But I've always had a lot of habits. And secrets.
I take a ridiculous amount of Kratom every day...completely dependent. The withdrawal is hell...so I've accepted that I'm stuck with it.
I also take 900mg Gabapentin a day. 20mg Baclofen, and I always have a drawer full of edibles. I have a crap-ton of Lyrica, also.
My question...are these meds fighting each other. Like, any known bad combos?
Anything known to pump up the Vyvanse?
I don't know anyone as obsessive about secret habits as me, so I came here.
Vyvanse is amazing imo.. it’s not meant to get you high it’s meant to help with ADHD/ADD 🙄 but I’m sure you don’t come to this website to hear that crap right.. so let me give you the advice you’re looking for, when people do other drugs/kratom or RX during or before the time they start Vyvanse they won’t feel much off it bc your brain is saturated. Take a break from everything for a good month & then take your Vyvanse & you’ll see the difference if that’s what you really want 🙄 I’m very against taking it to get high though ijs

I can take it or leave it, the Kratom I'm talking about. Ever since 2016 when they where going to shut it all out the potency to me seems is completely garbage.

I don't go to vendors too much BS I deal with without financial payments. Also in 2014 when I first got into it I will not lie. I was paying expensive prices but the Kratom was like I took oxy. Maybe I just didn't have the tolerance. I don't have withdrawals because I just don't take enough to.

Also we who have disabling ADD suffer cuz there is ppl abusing or boasting about how high there getting. I'm not trying to throw shade but it's me who suffers cuz someone wants to have a wreck less nite. Don't get it twisted. I've been in your exact shoes, thinking you found the Holy Grail of what life means. Until you're on a gurney begging God to save me. Some don't get the luxury I got because the fire was so hot that it burnt up all those Wicked ways after my NDE a yr later I gave my entire life to the Lord. God had severe mercy on me. He knew how wounded I was. I had the most nourishing love. The most profound joy and peace. I was lavished by God as if I was a baby being in My Father's arms. I found what I looked for my whole life in Him. Not preaching. I just want you to be aware Satan comes as an angel of light before it gets blacker then black. Take it from someone who has see the New Heaven and New Earth. Has seen the Lord. In His eyes they where so piercing it was like the message He wanted me to share was driven in by His compassionate and a ocean of love in His eyes. Why He chose me ill never know. I don't deserve to be here at all. Yet He delights in showing mercy. Why some don't get it I won't know this side of heaven.

Dang, a lot of kids are on prescribed stimulants these days.
Nah bro on the contrary… it’s much more difficult to be taken serious & get diagnosed & treatment for ADHD/ADD these days bc of idiots who fake symptoms to abuse the system/meds… the FDA has really gotten strict on doctors & doctors have really gotten strict on their choices now. Stimulants are prescribed to much less people these days.

Vyvanse (Lisdexamfetamine) has a 3 hour onset / near peak serum levels also
Phenibut 2,000 mg dose also has a 3 hour onset

Both last all day long, 3 hours to peak and lasting 10 hours on noticeable effects.

Phenibut also has dopaminergic properties as well as being a gabapentinoid (like Pregabalin & Gabapentin) so it takes the edge off the dextro-amphetamine from the Vyvanse, in addition to potentiating it’s positive effects

(Vyvanse 20mg is exactly equal to 5.9mg of d-amph as per Shire Pharmacuticals)

Vyvanse 50-70mg
Phenibut 2-3G
LSD micro-dose 25ug (1/4 tab) optional (releases dopamine, mood-lift, energetic, social & euphoric)
Diazepam 5-10mg at the 8-10h mark
Indica Cannabis 10mg 8-10h mark
Ethanol / spirits Jin 2-3oz

A nice summer time outdoor outing would be ideal for this cocktail

Approximately 10 percent of children in the U.S. are diagnosed with ADHD. Of those, more than 90 percent are prescribed stimulant medication