• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's Good On TV? V. Saul Changed His Number

Tonight on Film 4 as I said above they are showing The Raid 2

If anyone loves the film Ong Bak or Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, a fan of Jet Lee or proper Hong Kong/ South Korea martial arts films check this one trust me on this. The fight scenes are insane, it is like the classic vintage Jackie Chan movies (Golden Harvest style) with wirework that pushes the limits of what is possible right to the very tip.

A small dose of what I am on about right here, I have heard this film compared to the IP Man series, that says it all imho.

This is 100% how FUBAR should deal with critics & those that give it too much break on here.

Starting Monday at 9pm on 5Spike (freeview) a drama called Klondike all about the American gold rush to the Klondike mountain range.
If anyone knows about the American gold rush the name of this place will be well known, when you see the old photos of the men walking up over the top in the snow & know of the conditions they had to work & live in..........well yeah 'nuff said!!!
Should be a really good series I feel.

ChilkootPass_steps.jpg

Well, quite right ..... Work smarter, not harder! If there's a gold rush on, even if there turns out not to be much gold, there will be a steady stream of miners passing through; and they're all going to be needing stuff.

pub quiz question: what is the little pocket on the right above the big pocket for?

A pocket watch on a chain? Jeans have been around longer than wrist watches .....

Although if you could afford such a timepiece, would you be wearing jeans anyway?

Mary Kills People - More4

It is a new drama about an American doctor that kills people that are terminally ill, it started this week on More4 & is quite dark but also very funny. I was shocked that an American person could get that dark humour some English people have (think Chris Morris - Brass Eye for example. I remember when my step cousions wife watched an episode of Brass Eye & she was deeply offended, I was sitting there laughing my head off & her jaw was hitting the floor in shock????!!!?!!?!!!!

Didn't have the chance to post it on here but Film4 had the film Green Room back on the other day (directed by Jeremy Saulnier)
A small town punk band end up at a Neo-Nazi gig by mistake to play, after their first song which happens to be Nazi punks fuck off - The Dead Kennedys they witness a murder, the rest of the film is excellent punk music & people being dealt with in a El Roth-esque way.

Most excellent film & as Film 4 usually show the same film within a week keep an eye out for it, even if not a fan of bands like minor Threat & Dead kennedys the film is amazing.

In 1973, five men and six women drifted across the Atlantic on a raft as part of a scientific experiment studying the sociology of violence, aggression and sexual attraction in human behaviour.

Although the project became known in the press as 'The Sex Raft', nobody expected what ultimately took place on that three-month journey.

Through extraordinary archive material, and a reunion of the surviving members of the expedition on a full-scale replica of the raft, this film tells the hidden story behind what has been described as 'one of the strangest group experiments of all time'

This was great too, the guy that was running it collapsed at the end, this trip broke him & some of the stuff he did to the people while they were stuck on the boat even made me question his morals.

The new HBO miniseries about the Chernobyl and reactor 4 exploding is actually quite good.

The new HBO miniseries about the Chernobyl and reactor 4 exploding is actually quite good.

Been watching it since ep.1 - superb.

Make sure that you catch all the episodes of the official podcast by HBO, presented by Peter Sagal and featuring the shows creator and writer Craig Mazin. There's one for each episode of the miniseries...

I caught this on BBC1 yesterday, the show is called Famalam & how the BBC let this slip through is beyond me.

Been watching it since ep.1 - superb.

Make sure that you catch all the episodes of the official podcast by HBO, presented by Peter Sagal and featuring the shows creator and writer Craig Mazin. There's one for each episode of the miniseries...

Thanks for the tip I’ll take a listen ???

I mainly watching British soaps seen the soap awards earlier was rooting for hollyoaks