• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What's going to happen after my house was raided?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylchapo

Greenlighter
A few months ago my house was raided by the police. I just turned 18 a few weeks prior to the raid and have never had any problems with the law before this (clean record). A little background I was selling for about a year prior and only ever got up to half lbs, maybe sold a few pills here and there but that's it. So they come in at 9 in the morning, bust down my door, flash banged my house, and with in 30 seconds had 40 swat officers throughout the whole house. I woke up with laser pointers on my chest they cuff me and take me down stairs while my room in being searched. I had quit selling a few weeks before my 18th birthday cause I new the risk was much higher as an adult, anyways bc I quit selling they only found 10 grams, a few bongs, scale, 6 vicodine and 2 adderall. After that I got dragged down to the police station and demanded a lawyer, which they were not happy about but had to comply. All in all I'm still waiting for my court date but I'm freaking out wondering what's going to happen to me so if anyone has been in a similar situation please share.

A fucking flashbang for weed? Jesus motherfucker. I can only assume you're in amerika. It is absurd that any logical being would even CONSIDER throwing a potentially deadly flashbang into an enclosed house that could have children in it over a bit of weed and pills. I would just like to point out how completely FUCKED the police have gotten. A fucking flashbang? They are as bad as any organized crime syndicate. This kinda shit is how they finance themselves so they can keep hiring more degenerates to police the country while simultaneously throwing taxpayer money down the drain. These fuckers think they have free reign. Fuck them, dude, it's about time for revolution.

You'll be fine man. You might catch a few felonies for the pills depending on state laws. No popint worrying about it now though; what's done is done. You were smart to lawyer up immediately.

Only in America. Around here they usually knock and have to show a search warrant.

No wonder people think your justice system is still full of cowboys.

Lawyer up and get them to pay for your front door

don't talk to cops. get the best lawyer you can. document with writting and pictures all the damage that occurred during the raid.

don't talk about the case or anything else that you do that might be illegal, admit to nothing what so ever unless you are in legal confidentiality between you and your lawyer. Cops dont give a fuck about you. They would sooner rather have an easy job and let your ass rot in jail than really give you a reduced sentence for a confession. Let your lawyer do ALL the talking for you, it is what you pay him for.

punishment depends largely on your local laws, local law enforcement, and local judicial system.
consider getting a consultation with multiple lawyers.

We don't allow legal questions here on Bluelight.

But here's your free advice...get a good lawyer and you'll probably get off with probation. If you really had quit selling you should be able to plea down to possession.

BUT before you take a "rehab" program over whatever probation/week in jail/whatever they offer, think about how hard staying clean on probation would be, and how much more trouble you get in for fucking up on probation. You haven't said anything about where you live but some "drug courts" are just used to "widen the net" so to speak, which is, to bring more people into the criminal justice system than would otherwise be there given the current social/political climate.

Get a lawyer and don't speak to the cops.

BL does not allow legal discussion unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.