• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's going on with my friend?

roundpotato

Greenlighter
The other day I took MDMA with three friends of mine. It was their third time doing and my fourth or something. When we are sitting in the living room I can notice my friend whom I will call Richard; started writing down lyrics on his cellphone while listening to low music on my phone. He did it even when the music was loud from the stereo. Suddenly he arises from the couch and says to me "My name" I am terribly sorry for this" before he hits me in the head with his fists. I block his strike and looks towards him and asks why he did it and all he says is that he's sorry, he couldn't control it because he was tripping etc. and afterwards he just sits on the couch almost crying, apologizing to me. We're good friends, I accepted his apology and ain't even thinking about it. The days after we tripped he's acting really weird. it seems like He's really paranoid, and he doesn't talk much. He always stays away from the group when we're together, like he's paranoid that someone is gonna come. A friend of mine told he that he said that he doesn't like being too near buildings because he think they might explode, but I don't think he said it, because he said that he didnt. Who knows? I asked him how he felt and if he was alright, and he said yes and that he was really thinkin about the new apartment he's gonna move into so he was a little outside because of it, but I am afraid it's more behind it. He also didnt tell anyone about his past before after he took the mdma (lol, sensetive stuff) and it's pretty tough.. So i am really afraid, I don't wan't him to become another person.. what can i do? what's going on??

edit: I have known him only for a little while, and ever since i met him we have only been really good friends. We had plans traveling together, but now it seems like hes not interested anymore.. And i hope he wasnt mad at me, but he says he wasnt

Why would he try to punch you while rolling on MDMA :O

Sounds like maybe the mdma use triggered some underlying psychological disorders...

That's what I'm thinking. His friends says he has never acted this way or punched any of his friends before. I dont wanna be somewhat responsible for messing up his life. Im scared af

Have you asked him?

I know I have been in the situation where friends have had to do some weird 'thing' just to proved to themselves that what was going on was real. They were getting so deep into the experience that the only way they knew what was real was to do something really strange (that they wouldn't normally do). The fact that he didn't try and hit you again after you stopped him shows he didn't set out to hurt you and it could have just been your reaction he needed? Did you get a chance to see what he was writing?

I would jokingly say - what a night the other night was :). You were really gone, you worried me a bit were you ok? I hope that I hadn't said anything to make you feel you bad etc

Is it possible his MDMA mixed with LSD caused hallucination ? and saw something on your head ?

Bearlove: I am going over to talk to him now. So we'll see what he says. I know he didn't mean to hurt me. Ill report back later

daiki: I am the only one of the three guys that ever done lsd. I'm not gonna do it with them neither

@roundpotato: Could be a number of causes but as mentioned before I suspect latent psychological issues too.
Few quick questions.
-Did you test your drugs? How certain are you that it really was MDMA and not some cathinone, RC or something else?
-Secondly, how does your friend react to weed? Both in small and/or large quantities. Plus what is his reaction to other drugs/alcohol, both in small and/or large quantities?
-And finally, is your friend on any prescription medication, other drugs or non-prescription medication?