• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What's going on in your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
chupa chup queen, i totally feel your pain, i was tryon' to get back with my girl, and not knowing how things were going, i just had to take it one day at a time, then last night, she was just like "you have to go live back with your mom" i was totally shocked, the least she could've done was tell me we had no chance of gittin' back together, instead of lettin' me try and try to get her back for like, a month, with obviously no avail...

unfortunately, this will be the last post for me on this thraed, since i have no internet at my moms house:( well, have a nice life everyone......try to keep a positive outlook on things, chupa chup queen, i have lost the only person i trust also, it's not easy......but we'll get through this.....maybe not together, but in our respective ways.....feel free to email me......i can go to the library to check my shit, i guess.....again, i am sorry to hear about your mis fortune chupa chup queen, but don't worry, things will only get better from here on out:D ;)

Goodbye everyone!!! I will miss this place:(

Last edited by a moderator:
i was wrong, that was not my last post, but soon i will no longer live here:( :( i kinda sux, i'll be losing the only friend that i have left, i am not sure what i am going to do....i suppose i will figure out something...

i have now found out that my chances of geting back together with my old girlfriend have just gone out the window.....she sent me an email saying that she wants to start dating someone else, she probably just told me we might get back together just to make me feel better, and it sure worked....damn her....life goes on, i suppose..

hydroxide said:
hey foxykel, what did you edit out of that post i left??

Nothing, I thought that was your first post in this thread (didn't notice the one above) and went in to tick 'show signature' so as your e-mail address showed up, but it didn't seeing as it was already in the post above it.

I've sent you a private message also that you might care to read :)

- |{elle

Thank you Foxykel, i send my utmost apologies for not knowing what I'm doing. and thank you for the help. Peace!! If you get bored check out www.hydroxide.djcentral.com ;)

Yay!!! I used the editing thingy!! that makes me proud:D

Oh yeah, Foxykel, I checked out your pictures, your name says it all!!!;)

Last edited:
goodness, trying my damndest to hammer out three projects at once on a limited budget. A friend of mine that I used to throw parties with has got me back into that and we are doing our first event together in over a year on Nov. 28th, we are putting together a compilation CD of music from different artists in the area and I'm producing not only my own stuff, but producing a few of the bands on the comp as well and I am getting lots of material out which takes time and money . . . it all kind of drags me down, to tell you the truth. On top of that, my car needs about $2000 worth of work, so that kind of sucks . . . to tell you the truth, between all of my work and my real day job having me work anywhere from fifty to sixty hours a week, I've been drinking a bit too much to say the least. I am so bad with stress . . . maybe getting it out will help.
Saving up a little bit of money to go to audio engineering school in the spring with a friend. That's about it.

i'm moving to melb in a week now! yaaay! i'm so happy.

tassie has this hold on you and it makes it so hard to get out. i paid $180 for a one way flight. my best friend is finding it even harder to get out. she has no job and she hates it here.

even watchin the local news drives me insane. its so backward. any project that is remotely progressive, is always met with a whole shitload of negativity.

when i visit melbourne, i see things being built, and heaps of public art around the city, and ppl making something of themselves. u cant get anywhere if ur not good enough over there, whereas its all too easy to do nothing here and be nobody.

yes i see the advantages of this state, but its really not for me. i already have enough issues about feeling like i'm born ahead of my time...let alone being stuck in a state thats at least ten years behind the rest of the country. and no i'm not joking, it really is ten years behind.

enough of my rant! i'm so happy to get out of here.

I still feel like a stranger in a strange land sometimes here in CA- especially in light of the current political situation. However, the weather is beautiful, the quality of life is great and I'm doing just fine financially. I put aside $200 this week to start a vacation fund! Next summer (my summer) I have a goal to visit Australia. Travelling has always been very important to me and I haven't been overseas in a year and a half. I am thinking Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. It's a long way off yet, but it's definitely something to get excited about. I'm planning to meet some of you Aussie kids as well. :)

I've been meeting people here and there, and strengthening the few friendships I had made just before and after arriving. It's really strange going from a place where I knew EVERYONE to a place where I know essentially no one. It's forced me to deal with my social anxiety (which comes as a surprise to a lot of people because I hide it so well) head on and however uncomfortable I am at times, I deal with it because I refuse to let it spoil my interactions with awesome people.

I'm getting along sporadically with my father, but honestly I have done all I can and I take the things he says and does in context a lot more effectively than I used to.

The men situation... well it's just downright weird, see my SLR thread for details. There is another blip on the radar- I recently met a 26 y/o guy who works in marketing for a law firm (!!!!!!!!!). He's cute and he doesn't have any of the same issues at all that the guy in my SLR thread does. We are having dinner tomorrow night along with a smoke. :)

Work is a part of my life I find myself increasingly wanting to change. There are many things I like about real estate, but I've said it before and I'll say it again- I love the law and I love law firms. I think this week I will begin to secretly apply to some law firms in the city. It would mean a 1/2 hour commute until I move there next year, which is annoying but manageable. I talked it over with my dad and he agrees that it's the right thing for me to do. In the meantime, I just have to deal with the demands and annoyances of real estate- I know how fortunate I am to have a job at all in this market.

Kelle- good luck in dealing with Dad coming back to share your nest- I know how tough it is to be a single girl living with Dad. ;)

Twitch- I am so happy to see how well your beautiful little family is doing. Give Kaiden a kiss from me!

Everyone else- best of luck and strength to you.

wel thursday nov13 will be 19 and i just moved to mesa and wel i have no "friends" here and dont realy have anythign planed for my b-day. i am realy bumed out.wel one day i will make some "real" friends adn all will be right in t thw world (i hope) wel yeah iam gonna go now

Hang in there Raechel, things are always hard when you first move, but they get easier eventually :)

well i'm here in tahoe. the journey over the mountains on sunday was precarious due to a vicious snowstorm but that's good because snow=boarding and snow=customers=work.

i'm writing to you from lake tahoe community college library. i could have gone to the coffee shop for internet access but it's free here as long as i try and look like a student or something :) i have not yet been busted.

started work yesterday and it's nice to be working again.

i miss sf already and i miss my bl friends. i can't stay long but i should be back to 'normal' bluelight service in a couple of weeks.

namaste

alasdair

i'm having to put off finishing my thesis another semester as time just ran out and i couldn't get enough kids to finish running my study....oh well...2004 instead of 2003 then...

i did well in all my classes and only have ONE next semester, and it's my LAST CLASS EVERRRRRR (unless i just decide to take something interesting) and it's a psych and law one with my mjr prof, so i'm all happy :) i'm writing a chapter with him right now on eyewitness memory and race, and so that should come out in 2005 or so, and so school/work is going well :D

oh..and i sorta have a boy :) things are going really well with him as well, and we see each other enough, but not too much, and there is no doubt in my mind how he feels about me, and i like it that way :)

Well this week i found a friend cheated me out of £1,000. Then i took my car to the mechanic, only to find the entire engine needs rebuilding (another £1,000)

I'm already £2,000 in debt as it is.

All this and i'm just 19. It isn't right is it?

read chupa chup queen's last post in this thread. pretty much exactly the same situation, same feelings.
its so fucked, i like him so much and he doesn't seem to want to be my friend. He would always be so tender to me, and i trusted him with everything, I believed that i was one of his best friends, and now I'm not. I like him so much, and through him i have become such a better person, but the fact that we aren't friends anymore just makes me feel worthless. everytime i think about how much he appears to hate me i start crying. i keep hopeing he will call me, and tell me he still luvs me as a friend, and that we should hang out. now that i'm single, all these guys are sleazing onto me and i don't know how to deal with it. i just stay at home all day, and sleep at odd hours and cry.
ive lost my appetite, my mum keeps telling me top go out with friends, but i want more than anything to be with my ex-friend.
i never trust ANYONE, and i trust him... but he has hurt me (though he definately didnt mean to or want to), and i want to heal his pains and i want to laugh with him, and share my life with him. he was my other half, the person who completed me, and now he is gone, i feel like dying but i can't do that, existing in such misery is so so painful, i am actually in physical pain each day because of it. i dont care about anything anymore, i dont bother looking pretty because he isn't going to see me, and i don't bother eating. I'm so alone right now, and i just want him to tell me he still at least likes me. i have lost my best friend, and i want him back.
i would do anything for him, i would die for him, shave off all my hair for him, burn my cope of my favourite book for him, but i cant do anything.
and i was sposed to be moving out with him and his friends when we got up enough funds. what do i do?
what is the point in life if you arent sposed to love, trust or submit to anyone? why should i be alive if i am not wanted in this world? sorry for this post, i know its very long, and no one will proibably read it... but fuck everything has turned to shit. im being as strong as i can, and that is actually pretty fucking strong, contrary to what others may think... but i have lost all hope. im worthless in his eyes, and its killing me.

Last edited:
Hi Peeps!

I thought I'd share a few events in my life right now!

Currently I'm in the process of going through a court procedure which seems to be taking forever. It's causing me a little anxiety and frustration because I don't know what the outcome will be. These feelings seem to reflect on my everyday life and often play with my mood, emotions and feelings.

I'm looking for somewhere new to live. My housemates and I have decided to all move out and start a fresh on our own. I know - Change is always healthy though it is added preasure right now and especially since Christmas is so close and we must move by January 10th.

Christmas is becoming a tad more appealing as it approaches. I'm looking forward to the well deserved break and being able to relax for a few days and forget things for awhile!

The female in my life who I am close to right now is really amazing. We click on many levels and I love spending time with her. She makes me laugh and smile and makes me realise how much of world is out there to be discovered. Maybe I could say she brings me a little hope of knowing better things are to come? We are not always perfect, but thats what makes us what we are when were together.

I've neglected some of my friends lately, mostly because I'm trying to steer clear of the old scene I was involved in and try to take a more healthy and active approach to my life. There has to be more to life then drugs? .. Oh I hope there is.. =D

Work is work - it doesnt change to often.... Same Ol`e Same Ol'e...

- New Years Resolution - Save$ Save$ Save$ - Travel.

Thanks for listening! :p

Shal..

ive decided that at some point im going to move to a small town in ireland with a good pub, get married there, and drink for a living

Status
Not open for further replies.