• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Whats Considered a Safe Amount of MDMA every month

Breeeb

Greenlighter
I have been told if your going to do it, you should only do it once a month, is this true? ?

I would say to try to spread your usage out so that you use it once every 3 months, that way you get to preserve the 'magic' and the comedown should be non existant.

I wouldn't use more than half a g in a session either, be safe. :)

I was one those once a month users for a year straight and lost the 'magic' so like stated above highly highly recommend at least 3 months or more between usage and only take enough to keep it going and not go over board with it to keep your tolerance low.

I was one those once a month users for a year straight and lost the 'magic' so like stated above highly highly recommend at least 3 months or more between usage and only take enough to keep it going and not go over board with it to keep your tolerance low.

how much did u have each month though?

just wondering

at least 5, cap myself at 8... doesn't sound like much because i know people who can do way more which is crazy to me lol. But that was like 3-4 years ago, im good with 2 now because ive taken some stretch breaks, 3 if my friends call me out for one to take with them.

once a month is fine but let me say if you are not already taking this drug recreationally that with this E it is probably not a good idea to, "plan rolls" E is a easy drug to fall in love with and go overboard with easily. So if you are one of those poeple that has tried it once or twice, then keep it a, "once in a blue moon" things.

but if you are already a seasoned user then a "roll plan" would be great. 3 months is plenty of time to wait between rolls but in all reality if you can get by that 1 month i say go for it.

this is coming from a E abuser so please take heed to what said in the fight for harm reduction

Dont get me wrong i love E, but its a thin line between love and hate....

I've been using about once a month (sometimes more, sometimes less) for about a year and I've yet to lose the magic. The most I've ever done in a night was 5 pills, and that was just ridiculous. If you keep your doses spread apart and doses down you're fine at about once a month imo.

its not about how long you've gone without losing the magic, i've heard of people losing it after a few months of abuse, i have about 250-300 E pills under my belt in only a 2 1/2 years u do the math. and i still got the magic. but the hangovers suck dick

The thread title poses the question .... What is considered a safe amount of mdma every month.

There is only one answer............ None, zero, nil.

I would say to try to spread your usage out so that you use it once every 3 months, that way you get to preserve the 'magic' and the comedown should be non existant.

I wouldn't use more than half a g in a session either, be safe. :)

Oh yea, half a g is more than enough, i often only do .2 max .4

None! ;)

Seriously- if your health and safety are a concern, it's better to not do it the maximum amount you should be doing it. There are risk factors and potential damage with EVERY drug out there, whether it's caffeine or crack.

I find if I can keep my tolerance down so that I'm rolling on 200mgs or less, I feel much better afterwards, and I roll finnnne a month later. That said, your body is different- some people are extremely sensitive to MDMA, some people aren't. People respond all different ways to MDMA too- I think the best advice is that if you wait 60 days minimum, rather than 30, you'll keep your tolerance at a point where you won't be needed massive doses to roll to your preferred level.

there isnt a safe amount, its more like whats an amount that will cause less damage that wont be apparent until a threshold is reached.......

I think once a month is cool. I rolled for my first time a year ago this month. Done it like 8 times. I think it should be select events that you think will be worthy of the drug that dictate how often you do it. For example there could be two amazing nights near you both taking place in the space of a month where a lot of your favorite DJs are playing. If this is the case then go for it, roll twice during that month. What im saying is dont just roll for the sake of it at the end of every month just because you have waited a month. Keep the MD special. Do it like twice in winter, once on new years maybe, and then like 3 or 4 times in summer when all the best events happen!

its only been a week and boy i cant wait for my next roll :D

Boy do I know THAT feeling, every time id roll it would be like a count down until the 30 day mark.

Then it got to a point where some rolls were great and some were a tease. I then rolled 3x in 2 months and felt like I needed to slow down.

No hang overs but just a "meh" feeling about life in general, wasn't bad just not as awesome as I normally feel.

Now - its been about 3 months since my last roll and I'm probably going to wait another month and a half for a festival.

If you roll just because u "can," it loses it's thrill really fast.

Now I don't roll unless I realllllllly want to, which all the nights the last few times I've felt like it was roll night I ended up not doing it because I didn't REALLY want to.

Plus, now i feel like the next time I'm going to roll its gonna blow my mind

Also, I only took one MINT per rolling experience, never more.

My tolerance was never really that high except when I first started I rolled every weekend for 3 weeks and on the third week nothing happened and I double dropped.

Then I found BL and figured out why. Plus I had a HELLLLLLA bad 4 hour long come down. Was miserable and scared. It passed after I managed to suck down 6 beers.

According to Alexander Shulgin, you should only roll 4 times a year. For me, this equates to once every three months. I feel like any more could be potentially damaging physically or emotionally. I wouldn't do it every month, I don't think you should either :p <3

You cant roll safely every month, because thats not long enough for your Sert to regenerate lol

if you want to be safe, 3 months at least yo

question, what is this 'magic' that everyone talks about? i only recently became interested in this stuff, and did a lot of research, but i dont understand the ex magic. is this something i just have to experience to understand?

From what I understand, purely from a scientific perspective, the "loss of magic" may be attributed to the permanent (or temporary) inability of MDMA to fully release your serotonin.

question, what is this 'magic' that everyone talks about? i only recently became interested in this stuff, and did a lot of research, but i dont understand the ex magic. is this something i just have to experience to understand?

Are you getting MDMA? And dont be too quick to shout yes... the magic is almost always gone from a roll with and speed in it. Yeah you really need to experience it, that feeling of love and connectedness to the world.... its... other worldly