• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

What's circulating through Texas at the moment?

Lately pills have been scarce or they just suck altogether. My guy has resorted to just getting molly (like that's a bad thing, lol) since nothing good is around in the DFW. Just make sure you test it as there has been some methylone floating around being sold as molly too.

Mcdonalds
007s
FUs
Eckos
Ferrari

All are still around.

Also some bunk Red Saints running around. Nasty shit.

Any word on orange/peach pokeballs with an "S" on the other side? (I'm almost positive it's not a "$.") They're pretty chalky; domed on both sides.

Any word on orange/peach pokeballs with an "S" on the other side? (I'm almost positive it's not a "$.") They're pretty chalky; domed on both sides.

I believe these are the Sweet tart pokeballs. (The pill does look like the S from the name on the packaging, it doesn't have the curve in it though as in: This image, but rather more like this)
There was a thread on here earlier this month with someone who had them. They looked to be the real deal from the image, and a few comments confirmed (2-3 people I believe). I would love to assume they are legit and all, but the more and more fakes popping up would leave me to question them.

If you can, get 1 to test. Try the taste test if you can (I know it's not really efficient or super effective, but it's worked for me in the past).

Anyone from tx seen the really small white mitsubishi logo pills? Im not actually in tx but one state over and they usually all come from tx. They are 8mm x 8mm

We just reagent tested the light green Pikachus. Clean MDA pills. The light green stars also tested clean, though they were MDMA, and the yellow Christmas tree lookin' ones tested clean MDMA.

We were really surprised. I thought they'd all be pipes or dirty for sure, but even after consumption, they were most definitely clean.