• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What's better for social anxiety similar to lexapro with sexual sides, Gaba or Strat.

adhdanon

Greenlighter
Strattera affects NE something I think I need treated due to the fact I run out of Dex so fast and not realize and on adderall (NE) I don't and more controlled, hence Strattera may be effective for me, but it's a week off lexapro and I'm starting to run back on it 5 mg and im miserable. Anyone who's been through this and help me out, calling my doc tomorrow but need new antidepressant of some kind that will help negate my adhd medication sides like anxiety and social anxiety i get from my addy. Vyvanse did crap for me, only been on dex spansules, addy xr, and addy ir for adhd with lexapro but lexapro destroyed me in so many ways.

Gabapentin for depression i can request or he may turn it down, Strattera he may send in to try, unless I try newer ones like Trintillex or an SNRI (there harder to quit so hell no). Clonzepam puts me to sleep so thats out as well and beta blockers suck.

I get a strong sense of confidence and identity from lexapro but its not helpful because i think it may be mania of some sort and im channeling it like a crazy person. lol I just need my sex drive back and need lexapro go away for good so I can work and move, off lexapro my mood is so confrontational and irritable its scary. TY for the help i need it cause my PCP sucks