• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's actually best to mix with MDMA that doesn't diminish the experience?

elpro

Greenlighter
Do amphetamines and such actually help or hurt the MDMA experience? I'm aware of the fears regarding neurotoxicity with that mixture, but I haven't seen a consensus on whether or not it helps the experience. I've read things saying that it'll give you the energy boost without ruining the MDMA experience, but I've also seen more recent reports saying that it can diminish or kill the MDMA experience. Do we know for sure?

What else might be decent to mix with MDMA for energy levels / desire to dance that won't kill the experience?

^ You have to remember everyone is different when it comes to drugs

But yeah I've heard of people who like to add a little amph or caffeine with there molly because the crystal mdma floors them but they wanna get up and dance. If you do this and have never tried it before I would suggest not over doing the mdma and I would only start off with a small dose of amph after you already start rolling if you feel like the mdma isn't enough or whatever

For me pure mdma was always fine by itself, the buzz is great and I would just smoke alot of dank weed which seems like it enhances the roll, well for me anyway

I would say it's very subjective.. like Bill I love mdma by itself, getting messy and being off my head and so-forth, some people don't enjoy not having complete control over themselves, so they get on the pipe to straighten up and still enjoy the MDMA

I really find that meth will kill the MDMA's "empathy" and "love"

If I take even 5mgs of amp with MDMA, it will almost immediately take me from a high where I love everyone and want everyone to feel as good as I do, to a fiendy, narcissistic high where I'm just trying to stay high for as long as possible.

FUCK amphetamine, it's addiction is fucking nasty.

For myself, LSD is the BEST drug to take with MDMA, it's a perfect combo of them both. The MDMA will take away any anxiety from your trip, and the euphoria will make everything so much better. Not to mention is extends the peak and makes it sooo much better.

Weed is another great choice, for obvious reasons. I'd love to try 2C-B and MDMA

You can always try a smaller dose of MDMA and see how that goes.

Don't forget the whip its
Just don't over do them lol

I just stick to caffeine for the energy boost. Lack of energy is only a problem if you get yourself floored from a high dose. Floored being good thing will depend on the environment. It is not what you want in a club.

My favorite thing to not necessarily mix with mdma, but do on the tail end of it (just as its in waves say) is Ketamine.
It gives you this really big euphoric rush and i always found it smooths the comedown by a hell of a lot.

When i feel that rush after doing ketamine where ive been on mdma, i definitely rate it as one of the best drug induced feelings i have ever experienced. Its like almost instant satisfaction lol

My favorite thing to not necessarily mix with mdma, but do on the tail end of it (just as its in waves say) is Ketamine.
It gives you this really big euphoric rush and i always found it smooths the comedown by a hell of a lot.

When i feel that rush after doing ketamine where ive been on mdma, i definitely rate it as one of the best drug induced feelings i have ever experienced. Its like almost instant satisfaction lol

I normally find myself doing 2c-b on the comedown and it's always a pretty smooth transition between the two. What makes it even better is that towards then end of the 2c-b effect it starts to come in waves so the comedown is so clean and smooth. What's it like in comparison to ket, is there an urge to re-dose until your heart (or hole) is content? I've never actually tried ketamine before so I'm pretty hesitant to try this.

One other thing I've read is that 2c-b and ket is a really good combo but I'm really struggling to find a sub k-hole dose of ket + 2c-b trip report.

Im going to have to agree with Folly on this one, ANY amp and it completely kills the empathy. Ive never wanted to join in a "cuddle puddle" when i had amp in m roll. in fact the only adulterant i will take with mdma is weed.

Like Bill said, everyone is different when it comes to drugs. I still have a hard time with people who reject weed.

This will come down to how you want to feel while rolling. Here's a summary:
Caffeine - Energy boost. No undesirable effects aside from extra-elevated heartbeat. One little can of Red Bull contains about 80mg of caffeine, a Starbucks Doubleshot 130mg, and a Monster 180mg, so if you roll enough that you can afford (and want) to experiment, try once with a Red Bull and another time with a Monster.

Methamphetamine - Major energy boost ... I mean MAJOR cos you're mixing two types of amphetamines. Adverse effects include inhumanly rapid heartbeat and a worse tomorrow. A lot of people like this combo and even seek out ecstasy already adulterated with speed (which is not too hard to find but the danger is getting pure speed bombs, which sucks stinky jock ass if you're not expecting it). The comedown is more painful, diminished with proper pre- and postloading with supplements but still worse than a normal MDMA comedown. Your eyes will likely bug out and jaw will clench (mine did even though I took magnesium). You'll have a lot of restless energy and little appetite the next day; you won't be sleeping for a while! I agree with above comments regarding the zapped empathy; you'll be super-duper, talk-a-mile-a-minute chatty but lack the social connection of a pure roll. All that said, I enjoy a speedy roll every now and then, just cos it's different and I know how to make it good for me. It may be morbidly funny, but it's like preparing for a hurricane you know is coming - the shit's gonna hit eventually so you make sure you are as little affected by it as possible. Just preload and postload an extra day. I do not apologize for this dissertation cos it's important to be aware of the effects of this combination.

Opioids (Prescribed Painkillers) - Just don't. You'll have wasted money and a potentially awesome night. Opioids and stimulants kill each other's best effects; do one one or the other.

Cocaine - Again, don't. I'd say this is worse than mixing with opioids. You're just stupidly, weirdly "up" but not feeling good; as with opioids, the best effects of both are killed. And then you have the cocaine comedown to deal with before the MDMA wears off. Do one or the other.

Psychedelics/Hallucinogens - loved enough to garner names such as "hippy-flipping" (with 'shrooms) and "candy-flipping" (with acid); 'shrooms are stonier and acid is like the caffeine of hallucinogens, so you can decide which. Mixing with any of the 2-C's is also wonderful. Not sure about DMT but it must be incredibly intense.

Weed - Mellowed roll, subdued energy but still alert (unless the weed is pure sativa - that I don't like), increased empathy, even easier socialization. No undesirable effects unless you tend to get paranoid when you smoke. It's better to burn at the latter half of the peak and/or during the comedown. Stoners reallyreally love this combo.

Ketamine - no experience ... K's hard to come by where I live.

Benzodiazepines (Antianxiety/Muscle Relaxants) - Only during the comedown, as it really dulls the ickiness. Up to 2mg Xanax and some weed are the best when you're at the end of your roll.

Alcohol - No more than three drinks or else you'll have a nasty hangover. Increased empathy, but loss of coordination.

Hope this helped! Be safe.

Last edited:
So... MDMA fr my experiences and a couple friends experiences usually shouldn't be mixed with certain drugs. Cocaine, meth(haven't personally tried the combo but mainly because someone did and pretty much steered me away from it, etc. Some are just common sense lol. Also it's important to know about the whole dehydration thing and such. My first time I drank a whole bottle of water before it actually hit me then drank small amounts of water while feeling it. I drank small amounts of beer but because I'm a pretty experienced drinker it didn't do much to me. Acid makes your euphoric feeling even better to me.might be the perfect combo. Everything was so vivid and sharp. I did this at a concert mind you. The music reached you in ways it could never reach you otherwise. There has been an instance where I did half a sass pill and my friend did the other. Sass being similar to MDA so that was interesting but it just made me hot as hell and very dehyrated so I don't reccomend that lol. Dank weed is typically good for when your feeling the MDMA. I like to smoke in the midst of it. If anything weed or acid. Wouldn't do a strong dose of acid though especially if you smoke weed. Could make things very.... Interesting lol.

100mg MDMA + 30mg 4-AcO-DMT with another 50mg MDMA added some time later is the only combination that has produced an intense entheogenic experience for me yet. I would say a much lower dose of psilacetin (10-15mg maybe) might make a fun combo, but I was quite overwhelmed with this dose.

I prefer to combine with LSD, although the acid is alwayst he primary drug for me with MDMA being used to add to the trip, rather than using acid to enhance a roll.

Hi guys does anyone know anything about mints? Pink equals and blue bowling balls. Any information would be great. Thanks

I also enjoy small bumps during with the come-up. It helps with anxiety.

But, yeah, on the end of an MDMA trip, a fat bump is the greatest thing. More visual than ket alone, it feels so good and brings a bit of the MDMA high. And, it helps a lot to avoid depression in the week after.

100mg MDMA + 30mg 4-AcO-DMT with another 50mg MDMA added some time later is the only combination that has produced an intense entheogenic experience for me yet. I would say a much lower dose of psilacetin (10-15mg maybe) might make a fun combo, but I was quite overwhelmed with this dose.

I prefer to combine with LSD, although the acid is alwayst he primary drug for me with MDMA being used to add to the trip, rather than using acid to enhance a roll.

That's a lot of psilacetin. I did 35mg one time and was so out there. Major time distorsion, ego loss, ...

I agree on the 10-15mg range. I usually dose around 12mg of psilacetin when I mix with allylescaline (20mg of AL)