• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What's a safe amount to get high on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPJ666

Greenlighter
SWIM currently has a bottle of Tussionex, four 20MG Dicyclomines, five 5MG Oxybutynins, three 10MG Paroxetines, nine 50MG Tramadols, fifteen 5MG Lortabs, and one 0.5MG Xanax. What should I take together to be safe but still get high?

For starters PLEASE destroy, burn, flush and dispose of the oxybutynine, dicyclomines, tussinex & paroxetine. These are serious medications that could have very dangerous side effects. I strongly recommend you not use any drugs if you are this nieve to substances. The tramadol and lortabs are standard opioid pain killers, and the Xanax is a benzodiazepine , anti anxiety medication. We do not allow to disusd threads on how to get high. It would be a disservice to even condone any safe use to you because you do not know what the fuck you are doing. I have a feeling this may be a troll thread

If this is real, take two of the lortabs and maybe smoke some weed.

After that, call it a night.

We don't do allow 'what should I take threads'. I don't think you need to combine any drugs. I would start with using the search engine to find info on each of these drugs and avoid combining any of them. Keep in mind that tramadol has a narrow therapeutic window, so it's easy to overdose on even though it's a weak opioid.

If you want to ask a more specific HR question, feel free to post again or pm me to re-open this so you can edit your original post, but please read the forum guidelines before posting again.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.