• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Whats a good MG for 60mL size spray bottle with PG/Pure Clonaszepam powder.

BupenOrphine

Bluelighter
I have a 60 mL spray bottle that i cleaned really good that i plan on making mj benzo ROA... I always like the droppewr but i dont have any right now. so im gunna use a spray bottle.. Ive got a high tollerence to benzos... I was thinking 1mg per mL,, whuch would he 60mg of clonazepa. I Thinkj its a saf e place to start.../

Optionions?

Dude, I have to make the obvious joke. In the days where people constructed their own injection equipment out of eye droppers, stolen needles and a wet piece of paper for a water tight seal between the two, you would have been left behind for lack of ingenuity ;)

Whatever size bottle fits best for the amount of liquid you've got. I wouldn't overthink it too much. The issue I see here is accurately measuring each dose. For this reason, I think maybe making smaller amount of solution at a given time might be better for you. That way, if you accidentally go overboard you don't find yourself in the iconic, Benzodiazepine redosing loop which frequently leads even the best of us to hookers and jail.

I would recommend utilizing a Flonase bottle or something similar, as opposed to a "saline" bottle or what have you, this is going to have a specific displacement with each pump that will be labeled on the side. With this in mind, you should be able to deduce a relatively easy dosing scheme following some simple math. Let me know if you have any questions dude, happy to help.

Dude, I have to make the obvious joke. In the days where people constructed their own injection equipment out of eye droppers, stolen needles and a wet piece of paper for a water tight seal between the two, you would have been left behind for lack of ingenuity ;)

Whatever size bottle fits best for the amount of liquid you've got. I wouldn't overthink it too much. The issue I see here is accurately measuring each dose. For this reason, I think maybe making smaller amount of solution at a given time might be better for you. That way, if you accidentally go overboard you don't find yourself in the iconic, Benzodiazepine redosing loop which frequently leads even the best of us to hookers and jail.

I would recommend utilizing a Flonase bottle or something similar, as opposed to a "saline" bottle or what have you, this is going to have a specific displacement with each pump that will be labeled on the side. With this in mind, you should be able to deduce a relatively easy dosing scheme following some simple math. Let me know if you have any questions dude, happy to help.