• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Whats 40!g methadone eauiv too in ora morphk d

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Hi took 300mg pregabs 10Mg valium did have some.alcohol about five units few hour ago.
If drink couple hours avl. I cM usuAlly take 100!g.plus ocy in a day and 120mg morphine would get.me nodding but I have taken cbd oil and 40mg morphine before thinking I got let down and ppi and 50mg.hydrocodone I feel like I took 30Mg pay as I'm chatting.on and on a speed comedown
I tske.methadone.once a.footnote sevrnty.ml.usually over a course of 24 to 47 hour

your posts were pretty hard to decipher even when you were writing somehow properly, but now I can't understand a shit from what you are saying. I think you should get a psycho-therapist and have regular sessions so you can get stuff out of your chest as these threads are obviously not questions but mainly rant attempts, why don't you just make a ""recovery"" journal on the dark side instead of bombarding BDD and OD? you usually make the post and instead of replying to what the people that were kind enough to respond said, you just make another useless thread. I'm gonna stand by what I always said on this account and the other one, you need serious help, professional one. there is no shame in asking for it and if you afford spending money on so many drugs from which 70% are without a script (meaning that they cost a few pounds at least) you can afford getting into a inpatient rehab and some therapy. you really need therapy sessions, and in therapy I don't mean going to a psych to get a script, you need to learn to take control of your situation and to get over the obstacles that may appear in your attempt to recover. you won't last more than ten years this way, if you were addicted to one opioid like morphine lets say I would've gave you more chances of living, but considering the situation, no way you are gonna make it past 36 without heavy modification in your behaviour and habits.

Op it is hard to understand your objective. You are undoubtedly a little intoxicated at the moment, so it makes things difficult. I think youre being dangerous with your usage.

We want to help so please let us know how best to do that.

To answer what i think was the question, 40mg of methadone is about 120mg of morphine. That equianalgesic calculations vary when it comes to methadone, but all falling within the range of 3x to 8x the strength of morphine.

don't want psychiatric advice thanks for caring would ond beer and ten mg valium be ok as i be pesking soone or should Itz!e one of othsr.I got shifty predictive which gonna take off and I type 80wp!

I agree with negrogesic on the dose conversion. The difficult aspect o translating these dosages is the fact that Methadone has a significantly longer duration than Morphine and/or most other commonly used Opioids. If anything, I don't believe that the delayed onset warrants an increased dose, but you definitely want to be aware of the differences when using multiple Opioid analgesics like this.

I fucking did fuck.methadone it.blocked 200mg.morphie eifhteen hours.lster and i felt horrible

My friend honestly you appear dangerously intoxicated please consider changing how much you use. Im not saying stop drugs. I love drugs. But, in my opinion its not the drug that makes the poison its the dosage and combination. I dont see how you could be at this level of seeming intoxication without facing serious issues socially, legally, and healthwise.