European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Whatever happened to GHB?GBL

genericuser

Bluelighter
I used to love the stuff; like really love the stuff... it cost me ten years of my life, but I got myself into a position where I could use it responsibly and just leave the bottle in the cupboard when I went to work etc.

What the frigging hell happened to it though? The last time I tried get a tub I got told people just aren't bothering to sell/make it anymore, so I reverted back to the internet and got GBL, but the sites packed in shipping to the UK after seizures and the proposed reclassification in parliament. Has brexit totally wiped out the market for GHB?

i just found a gbl bdo shop somewhere in nl, it is the only gbl source i know of, some make their own from thf and one ebayer sells some in germany, it has pretty much vanished from the scene as far as i can tell. bdo seems the only alternative by now.

one german i know had the idea to cook with na-ghb.

Silly cunt of a drug tho - not that pleasant a high and if you take just slightly too much you fall down unconscious.

Nah, it's a wonderful drug. You just have to piss about a bit finding your exact sweet spot. 0.1 less than unconsciousness, which is a mere occupational hazard to the committed user.

i just found a gbl bdo shop somewhere in nl, it is the only gbl source i know of, some make their own from thf and one ebayer sells some in germany, it has pretty much vanished from the scene as far as i can tell. bdo seems the only alternative by now.
Izo - what's a bdo shop?

GBL is degraded from drug of abuse to alloy cleaner, and diluted as nail enamel remover

So any owner of a garage can get it and if necessary produce GHB

Did thet reclassify it in England? To keep Dibble in the dark I buried a tub in the garden - then put my shovel through it when digging it up. And I wasnt going to lick the soil. I have a threshold.

Did thet reclassify it in England?
It's on the cards, with ''strict'' regulations for those wanting to use it in industry. I'm sure some mechanic could always be tempted to siphon a few gallons off and replace it with water though. I'm sure GHB will make a resurgence eventually, albeit at a very high mark up compared to recent(ish) prices.

It’s still available but sold as a gel now to get around the ban. Does the same job though.
Even that website has stopped shipping to the UK because of the proposed reclassification(when parliament get round to it(think how long it took to ban GBL from the idea initially being proposed)).

Even that website has stopped shipping to the UK because of the proposed reclassification(when parliament get round to it(think how long it took to ban GBL from the idea initially being proposed)).
The one I checked only yesterday is still selling and shipping to 🇬🇧 it’s a tad expensive now £49 plus shipping for 500ml

The one I checked only yesterday is still selling and shipping to 🇬🇧 it’s a tad expensive now £49 plus shipping for 500ml
You sure about that? The MGR website doesn't mention not shipping to the UK, but it has a default message when you try add a UK address.

Is it the one where you have to get in touch with through Telegram?

Bejaysus - £50 for 500ml? I never got the "liquid ecstasy" description - more like a crappy alcohol high.

I've not had GBL for like 12 years but I had GHB a couple of times earlier this year and I heard they refine, or make it differently now so if you think the alloy wheel cleaner was bad enough, the shit they do to make GHB these days is fucked up, I can't remember how, I was told but can't remember the actual way they do it, but it can really fuck you up long term as it's more toxic now

I've not had GBL for like 12 years but I had GHB a couple of times earlier this year and I heard they refine, or make it differently now so if you think the alloy wheel cleaner was bad enough, the shit they do to make GHB these days is fucked up, I can't remember how, I was told but can't remember the actual way they do it, but it can really fuck you up long term as it's more toxic now

They better not be filtering it through a sumo wrestlers y-fronts...

You sure about that? The MGR website doesn't mention not shipping to the UK, but it has a default message when you try add a UK address.

Is it the one where you have to get in touch with through Telegram?
No, it’s an EU domain. Pay with normal debit or credit card, no pesky Bitcoin or bank transfers.