• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What would you want if you were a little girl?

Ninae

Bluelighter
So my 4-year old niece is very materialistic, loves gifts/things, and has nearly everything.

But she's already very vain and loves dressing up and beautiful things. Shows clear signs of being an aesthetic already (after me?). Seems like she should either become some kind of artist or work somewhere in fashion.

Anyway, now I've narrowed it down to one of these:
(Bought her loads already - think she's on her 12th doll)

534_f.jpg

or

New-Arrival-Product-2013-Sapphire-Blue-The-Heart-Of-The-Ocean-Crystal-Necklace-Jewellery-Free-Shipping.jpg

What would the little girl in you want?
(Gays can reply too).

Cheers.

Last edited:
I think if you maybe want to give her something that will both suite her tastes and also encourage any artistic or fashion talents then you might want to go with something that leaves more creativity to the child.

If you go to michaels or any craft store you can find countless types of craft kits for children. Maybe find a jewelry making kit for her, or something along those lines. I know she is still young, but this kind of thing would also help build dexterity.

Kids-Jewellery-Making-Kit%E2%80%8E-Stylish-Kid-Jewelry-Set%E2%80%8E.jpg

I just gave her a kit like that. :)

She loved it and has lots and lots of necklaces and armbands now. They have them in kindergarden too.

These things are really cheap, though, I want to get her something a bit more for Christmas.